black pill moment

zaideas

zaideas

the foids are gonna love this
was walking around college today with my friend who's appeal is over 100, every time I thought a girl was looking at me, they'll always be only looking at him, the other day we were out and literally a girl in a group of girls clapped and said "yes thats the guy i'm telling you about", other girls in the cafeteria where trying to fake getting stuff out of their bags to look at him, and the thing is they're alot of them are fucking Stacys, fuck its so brutal man

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: diditeverbegin, \/orman, jué and 14 others
"omg yes there he is"

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: diditeverbegin, \/orman, YungTrappa and 6 others
was walking around college today with my friend who's appeal is over 100, every time I thought a girl was looking at me, they'll always be only looking at him, the other day we were out and literally a girl in a group of girls clapped and said "yes thats the guy i'm telling you about", other girls in the cafeteria where trying to fake getting stuff out of their bags to look at him, and the thing is they're alot of them are fucking Stacys, fuck its so brutal man
BROOOOOTAL BRO

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, \/orman, truthhurts and 3 others
donate to me for rhino guys, ill remember you when I bang Jenna Ortega

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YungTrappa, Elijah_leo, truthhurts and 1 other person
tales from mumbai

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, try2beme and anthony111553
larp

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: truthhurts, try2beme and zaideas
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis, truthhurts, Uncle Dinky and 2 others
kill him

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and truthhurts
"and the thing is they're alot of them are fucking Stacys,"

sure bud
what's hard to believe, good looking women exist? and notice how I said a lot of them not all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Art of Pattinson
No need to lie about details to make your story sound cool

We can tell whats real vs not

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, moredatesmorerapes, truthhurts and 1 other person
what's hard to believe, good looking women exist? and notice how I said a lot of them not all
LMAO, we all know it's white mtb your overrating tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zenis, moredatesmorerapes, truthhurts and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts
No need to lie about details to make your story sound cool

We can tell whats real vs not
tell me bro what's real and what's not, nigger I saw it all today why the fuck would I slurp my friends cock

• +1
Tell us what he looks like and post your face while we're at it

• +1
Reactions: Narroworbits, truthhurts, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
tell me bro what's real and what's not, nigger I saw it all today why the fuck would I slurp my friends cock
I think the replies have already kid…

• +1
I think the replies have already kid…
enlighten me faggot, I already replied to them so what's your point, and once again why would I larp about my friend being a chad, niggas will believe in blackpill but deny any story relating to it

• +1
enlighten me faggot, I already replied to them so what's your point, and once again why would I larp about my friend being a chad, niggas will believe in blackpill but deny any story relating to it
Look even ur insulting me when i didnt insult u or be rude
weirdo asf deffo confrimed hes lying now

• +1
lmao these niggas so cringe

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and try2beme
its a habit buddy mb, but please do enlighten me, also you did call me a kid so :feelsthink:

• +1
Hes raging so much rofl he confirmed by his reaction hes larping
im not even raging its just cringe how people think im this sad to lie make up stories for a site I don't go on much

• +1
Hes raging so much rofl he confirmed by his reaction hes larping
also how does defending my story say im larping, nigga please you're muslim stop being retarded

• +1
also how does defending my story say im larping, nigga please you're muslim stop being retarded
See you’re insulting my RELIGION again

Youre fucking weird and stop spamming me i didnt even spam you

You are 1000% a larper and a weirdo. No honest sane person behaves like this 🤢

• +1
Funny story when i was young me and my friend would go on omelge a lot and the girls would always ask for his snapchat but not mine

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and truthhurts
See you’re insulting my RELIGION again

Youre fucking weird and stop spamming me i didnt even spam you

You are 1000% a larper and a weirdo. No honest sane person behaves like this 🤢
omg you fucking idiot, when did I insult your religion, im saying us muslims should not be this retarded you need help understanding shit, and when did I insult islam before? I was litterally defending you against some fag atheist like a couple of days ago

• +1
Dont bring up my religion in irrelevent convos, dont spam my replies and dont insult people for no reason. Maybe then you will look less defensive and people would wanna reply to you or believe you.thats all i have left to say

• +1
Give celebrity comparison?:feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: zaideas
Give celebrity comparison?:feelshehe:
when I do ill provide a picture but for now I have no idea who he resembles, if you know a celebrity who has a mix of green eyes with a hint of brown and almond eyes with dark thick lashes and brown slick back hair with light brown skin, then show me and ill tell you

• +1
lmao what does he look like

try to delude yourself into believing those women were ltbs

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
I WILL NEVER EXPERIENCE THIS

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa
@truthhurts ily :heart::heart::heart:

• Love it
  • +1
The mog never stops

• +1
whats his looks level

• +1
whats his looks level
I wouldn't say he's a masculine chad like big jaw and prominent cheekbones but more of a mix of feminine traits and and masculine ones, basically harmony is off the charts

• Woah
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
never hangout with chad if you are badlooking

• +1
I wouldn't say he's a masculine chad like big jaw and prominent cheekbones but more of a mix of feminine traits and and masculine ones, basically harmony is off the charts
Chadlite? or

Last edited:
  • +1
what's your friends rating? Like HTN-Chadlite for example

• +1
welcome to the real world

foids are chad-only

• +1