Black pilled & Christian.

Iblameelijah

Iblameelijah

Bronze
as a Christian (Protestant non denominational) I wonder why did god make sub5 men? Why was me, a boneless subhuman who nobody values even born in a world that hates me so? I have prayed about this. I love god, god loves us all, but I want answers.:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Vermilioncore, watah, sportsmogger and 2 others
Is man merely a mistake of God's? or God merely a mistake of man

God gave you a stacy GF tho(apparently)

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
as a Christian (Protestant non denominational) I wonder why did god make sub5 men? Why was me, a boneless subhuman who nobody values even born in a world that hates me so? I have prayed about this. I love god, god loves us all, but I want answers.:feelswhy::feelswhy:
@Vermilioncore

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Jfl nigga

• +1
Reactions: Iblameelijah
God gave you a stacy GF tho(apparently)
Yes true. But I think she’s starting to dislike me. If I lose her that’s the end. Will rope on livestream. But will make sure to speak about the black pill first on that same stream just to spread it

Yes true. But I think she’s starting to dislike me. If I lose her that’s the end. Will rope on livestream. But will make sure to speak about the black pill first on that same stream just to spread it
Why would you rope over a fucking used up toilet?

is she actually stacy tho?

The fact of the matter is that not everyone can win. In a movie, not every character is cool, you gotta have some lame characters. So is life.

Christianity is clearly false. The Bibe probably has an edit history more than all the threads of .org.

Christianity is clearly false. The Bibe probably has an edit history more than all the threads of .org.
Never will I take a pedo worshipers opinion seriously

• JFL
Reactions: muslim.