Black Pilled commenter can't understand how status boosts his 4/10 looks in getting a 6/10 bird. Tennis couple: Alex De Minaur & Katie Boulter

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: med
'Bird'? Wtf is this lingo bro?

South london type shii hahahha

• +1
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer and WeiWei
"he's probably big down there" lmao dickpilled again. Love BWC huh faggot

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG and MakinItHappen
What a weird looking bitch tbh

And in some shots he doesn't even look LTN. Kinda ugly 3/10

But then in others LTN 4/10

htb in Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Her results have improved immeasurably since being with him and she has stated she has become a better competitor learning from him.

She's now top 30 and he's now top 10. He's now a superstar and she is a very solid top 50 player.

"he's probably big down there" lmao dickpilled again. Love BWC huh faggot

Did he look in any way awkward? Or was it just that his face is unappealing? Lol

'She's out of his league'. Meanwhile she's recessed as well with an overvite LMAO.

I agree he's worse looking, but look at how recession and an overbite fucks him up far more than it does her? Lmao. Crazy.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
eye copers on suicide watch

he mogs her

• JFL

• JFL
Reactions: smoth
I wouldnt say she's a six. maybe on a good day

I wouldnt say she's a six. maybe on a good day

Normies rate her Stacey and here you are saying she's mid lmao. Proof this site has lost touch. Normies overrate, autists underrate.

nigga thats cherrypicking. shes a completely different person in videos and she looks like a five only in pictures where she is unwillingfully being shot. jfl she is NOT a stacy

Bro, she has been simped on social media hard for the past 5 years with guys absolutely believing she's hot as fuck.

Lol, how does the average girl walk around with her pheno, even if she is recessed and carrying an overbite? You really think this girl is pure mid 5/10? Lol.

Classic case of sub-0 IQ fools overrating women.

• JFL
Bro, she has been simped on social media hard for the past 5 years with guys absolutely believing she's hot as fuck.

Lol, how does the average girl walk around with her pheno, even if she is recessed and carrying an overbite? You really think this girl is pure mid 5/10? Lol.
fam simps a failed hope of winning some entitled sexual attention, they quite literally only look at her body. I am objectively rating her face. she got a decent body, but face wise she aint all that. If i go out and walk on the street every 3rd women i see will be better looking. Also today is the first time I heard about her existence jfl

• +1
Both of them are so ugly lmao
Pathetic lil subhumans no ethnostate for those ratios and pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen and Xalgraz
Classic case of sub-0 IQ fools overrating women.

How is it IQ if they are going with their hormones and instincts though? I don't get it.

Isn't it just that you've learned to be more critical than your nature would otherwise be, after your learning?

• +1
Reactions: ascension
fam simps a failed hope of winning some entitled sexual attention, they quite literally only look at her body. I am objectively rating her face. she got a decent body, but face wise she aint all that. If i go out and walk on the street every 3rd women i see will be better looking. Also today is the first time I heard about her existence jfl

That's what I'm saying. There are plenty of 6s out there. Every day kinda good looking girls. You are saying she's a plain Jane though, which is also fair enough, but perhaps a tiny bit out of touch, for me personally, imo. I get you though. I do.

• +1
Reactions: Xalgraz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back