• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, klip11, MostGLSlayer and 7 others
I love watching curry shitskins in Canada get destroyed. 'Hees aboosin me' JFL
@yeeyeeslayer

i mean a lot of people here do the same to the lower castes kinda deserved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, bloomercel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
That nigger was confident videoing it bcuz he knew he could pull the BLM card to have the kikes come save him from any repercussions.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Klaas Vaaker, klip11 and 5 others
manlet on manlet friendly fire :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: klip11
That’s just a normal day for someone who works in delivery or any kind of service work. People always try to humiliate the workers because they know they can’t do anything about it, and if they just talk back, they will call their boss and complain, which may results in the worker losing their job. Welcome in the western world.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, klip11, Mewton and 1 other person
@normie_joe why didn’t you say anything back 😂

• +1
That nigger was confident videoing it bcuz he knew he could pull the BLM card to have the kikes come save him from any repercussions.
No… it’s because abusing curries is considered socially acceptable nothing to do with BLM card.

• +1
Reactions: watah, Mewton and bloomercel
  • +1
Reactions: Sodoku
That curry should have gone er on him

• +1
It's both. But ya Canadians been absolutely despising curries lately
Too many of them. When I go Manchester I see these fucking poojeeets infesting theh place like fucking rats. Ngl though I love curries and relate to them more than any other race. I honesty think I should have been born curry but god felt bad for me and made me BBC instead and I thank him for this. So I am a curry who successfully race changed. Also explains why I do well with south Azn foids though I no longer go for them as I got memed on by my buddies for it :feelswah::feelswhy:

Being a curry is a hard life man we have it hard one day we willl rise and make the world Jaaah Hind

• JFL
Reactions: klip11, Bomber517, Swarthy Knight and 1 other person
The reality of working a low paid part time customer dealing job

Also Indians will never be respected unless they show you can't give them shit most are too high inhib

Last edited:
Too many of them. When I go Manchester I see these fucking poojeeets infesting theh place like fucking rats. Ngl though I love curries and relate to them more than any other race. I honesty think I should have been born curry but god felt bad for me and made me BBC instead and I thank him for this. So I am a curry who successfully race changed. Also explains why I do well with south Azn foids though I no longer go for them as I got memed on by my buddies for it :feelswah::feelswhy:

Being a curry is a hard life man we have it hard one day we willl rise and make the world Jaaah Hind
Schizo ramblings :feelskek:

But nah I get what u mean. As a dark mf I used to be considered a nigger back in hs jfl. Too bad I was non NT and couldn't use the bbc halo to slay :feelswhy:

Schizo ramblings :feelskek:

But nah I get what u mean. As a dark mf I used to be considered a nigger back in hs jfl. Too bad I was non NT and couldn't use the bbc halo to slay :feelswhy:
Same here I can’t use BBC halo cos non NT. For blacks NT is law. Its like being Asian and dumb

• So Sad
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
he waz slaves and shiet yall feel me we waz fucked and shiet know what im sayin

That’s just a normal day for someone who works in delivery or any kind of service work. People always try to humiliate the workers because they know they can’t do anything about it, and if they just talk back, they will call their boss and complain, which may results in the worker losing their job. Welcome in the western world.
Stop the cope lol

If you think the fact that Indians are the most hated group canada and the fact that the person is giving him racial abuse doesn’t mean this abuse is racially motivated then idk what is

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Stop the cope lol

If you think the fact that Indians are the most hated group canada and the fact that the person is giving him racial abuse doesn’t mean this abuse is racially motivated then idk what is

@Manletmachine

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer