black south african women want to be white so bad lol |SAcels GTFIH

alurmo

alurmo

Adonispilled
THEY MUST ACTUALLY HATE THEMSELVES THE WAY THEY ACT LOL
IM NEVER GONNA CONSIDER DATING A BLACK BITCH

THEY ALL WEAR A WEAVE BC THEYRE NATURAL HAIR TEXTURE IS SHIT
MOSTLY BLONDE WEAVES TOO JFL

THESE THE SAME BITCHES WHO COME AFTER ME FOR WANTING TO GET RHINO BUT YET THEY STRAIGHTEN THEYRE HAIR AND PUT ON A FAKE AFRIKAANER ACCENT TO BE ACCEPTED TO THE WHITE MAN

THEY HATE HOW THEY LOOK, THEIR ANCESTRY, THEYRE HAIR, EVEN THEIR SKIN COLOUR
TELL ME WHY WHEN I GO ON SOUTH AFRICAN SOCIAL MEDIA I SEE A OBV BLACK BITCH WITH A POUND OF MAKEUP ON TRYING TO LOOK WHITE IN THEIR PFP

AND THEN THESE BITCHES HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THEY ONLY DATE WHITES AND *LIGHT SKINNED* COLOUREDS
THERE WAS A BITCH IN MY CLASS THAT USED TO THIRST OVER SOME MTN WHITEFAG AND SHE CHANGED HER ACCENT AND EVERYTHING JUST TO PLEASE THE WHITE MAN, LIKE BITCH U SHOW OBVIOUS INDEGENOUS/ETHNIC FEATURES, WHERES THE MUH BE PROUD OF UR ANCESTRY THERE, WHERES THE LOVE UR FOREFATHERS THERE
I HAVE FUCKING WHITE GREAT GRANDFATHERS AND SHTI SO SHOULDNT I ALSO TRY TO LOVE THAT SIDE JFLLLLLL

HONESTLY I CANT TAKE IT NO MORE MAN, THEY HAVE THE LOWEST SMV, THE LOWEST IN TERMS OF LOOKS HERE, THEY JUST GOT BIG ASSES AND BIG TITS

MAY I ONE DAY MARRY A WHITE FARMER BITCH OR A LIGHT SKIN COLOURED IN THE FUTURE TO SAVE MY FUTURE GRANDCHILDREN FROM THIS TRAP

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: God-himself, notsocommonthumb, iloveboobs and 2 others
bump

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
bump

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur rn

Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, notsocommonthumb, iloveboobs and 2 others
@PrinceLuenLeoncur rn

and i cant even go for white bitches too bc of internalized racial stereotypes that haven't been destroyed (like gangster,thug, criminal)
white fathers would literally lynch me as soon as they find out I even touched their daughters the wrong way
to be successful with white women I need to be statusmaxxed hard asf(be a professional rugby player)

black bitches are obv a no

coloured and pajeetas are my only ascencions tbf

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: God-himself, notsocommonthumb, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
There's nothing wrong with self hate self hate is actually based because it gives you the insight to the real world

• +1
Reactions: God-himself, notsocommonthumb and alurmo
There's nothing wrong with self hate self hate is actually based because it gives you the insight to the real world
prob but theres a boundary to it dude

• +1
prob but theres a boundary to it dude
Nah bro if your whole life's been shit then you can't cope with it.
That's why I actually like self hater

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, PrinceLuenLeoncur and alurmo
The ones I met are Normal

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and alurmo
The ones I met are Normal
depends what part of the country they are from
plus they prob have European admixture, and that's basically a darkskinned coloured

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur rn

Why would I care they are SA… all blacks know they are regarded like Congolese and Zimbabweans

The retards in my race I could care less about had this been west African or whatever I’d care

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and notsocommonthumb
leave sa

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and alurmo
and i cant even go for white bitches too bc of internalized racial stereotypes that haven't been destroyed (like gangster,thug, criminal)
white fathers would literally lynch me as soon as they find out I even touched their daughters the wrong way
to be successful with white women I need to be statusmaxxed hard asf(be a professional rugby player)

black bitches are obv a no

coloured and pajeetas are my only ascencions tbf
Nonsense, white men won’t do shir I dress like a thug and pull these hoes and whybois are calm with it

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and iloveboobs
Nonsense, white men won’t do shir I dress like a thug and pull these hoes and whybois are calm with it
dude a fucking 5ft5 cumskin took my black oneitis
u have to be minimum TL for that too lol
if u are a foreigner or white in this country u already slay 80% of foids(from observations and other peoples experiences)

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
dude a fucking 5ft5 cumskin took my black oneitis
u have to be minimum TL for that too lol
if u are a foreigner or white in this country u already slay 80% of foids(from observations and other peoples experiences)
Well you’re in SA so I’m not shocked lol over for South Africans literally never began. South African women be playing Opposite Day. Shame for you cos black girls everywhere else hate whyte boys and use them for beta bucks but your in SA so it’s Ova

If not touch a SA foid they all have AIDS

• So Sad
Reactions: alurmo
Well you’re in SA so I’m not shocked lol over for South Africans literally never began. South African women be playing Opposite Day. Shame for you cos black girls everywhere else hate whyte boys and use them for beta bucks but your in SA so it’s Ova

If not touch a SA foid they all have AIDS
imma try to get some scholarship at some liberal western country and slay brah dw;)
or moneymaxx then immigrate using my own money

Why would I care they are SA… all blacks know they are regarded like Congolese and Zimbabweans

The retards in my race I could care less about had this been west African or whatever I’d care
It's th4 same in Nigeria too tho. Ever heard of "Japa"?

It's th4 same in Nigeria too tho. Ever heard of "Japa"?
Nar that’s for money though not the same thing. Nigerians are top tier scammers

In the west Nigerian women don’t like white men proving my point. They date oyibo man for mooolah and I don’t blame them it’s called finessing the system :feelshah: and yes I support it

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Nar that’s for money though not the same thing. Nigerians are top tier scammers

In the west Nigerian women don’t like white men proving my point. They date oyibo man for mooolah and I don’t blame them it’s called finessing the system :feelshah: and yes I support it
@alurmo thoughts?

• +1
@alurmo thoughts?
In part Nigerian I’m speaking from exp here. I won’t even against it tbh but when I dated a Nija foid she flipped out when I said I’d fuck a whywoymin but when I asked her if she’d date a white boy she gave me a disgusted look 🤷‍♂️ I swore I have no issue with it or I’d be a hypocrite but she was like “eww” bbc only she is

• JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
@alurmo thoughts?
i mean he said he doesnt care abt our women so why should I care abt his
if nigerians are so successful scammers, why do they crawl to our country for jobs lol @PrinceLuenLeoncur
u are correct on the second part tho, za black women are also materialistic at times and chase rich gl men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PrinceLuenLeoncur
that would prob be the ideal tbh
looking for a place to study abroad

cus this country is a shithole currently
whats wrong in sa

• +1
if nigerians are so successful scammers, why do they crawl to our country for jobs lol @PrinceLuenLeoncur
u are correct on the second part tho, za black women are also materialistic at times and chase rich gl men
I support black women dating other races to get that bag. Don’t hate on sisters trying to level up in life

Blk women want money they want the bag as all women let them get the bag from harry and chong shi

• JFL
This nigga simps too much for muh black women when most of them are gutter skanks who will leave you in 2 minutes for a white men with better prospects. Hasn't swallowed thr blackpill. @PrinceLuenLeoncur

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo and PrinceLuenLeoncur
This nigga simps too much for muh black women when most of them are gutter skanks who will leave you in 2 minutes for a white men with better prospects. Hasn't swallowed thr blackpill. @PrinceLuenLeoncur
They treat me well never been treated bad by them they think I’m Tyrone