@PrinceLuenLeoncur

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
sheboon detected

opinion rejected

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: BowlCutMogger and Michael Myers

Holy crap, this is a new one. Canada tings I guess. Are black women this desperate to go on a rant seething about another race's parents and practically guilt trip curries into dating her? Just wow. If this was a male, he would be destroyed by everyone for being a incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Joe Rogancel, aesthetic beauty and 5 others
BBC pilled again

@Blackgymmax @whiteissuperior @bishōnenmaxxer @Exterminator @AspiringMogger @fogdart @VenatorLuparius

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
jbc

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and slayer69
Holy crap, this is a new one. Canada tings I guess. Are black women this desperate to go on a rant seething about another race's parents and practically guilt trip curries into dating her? Just wow. If this was a male, he would be destroyed by everyone for being a incel
What’s shocking is this is over a curry. Even pooojeetas don’t want curry men and yet here she is wow

It’s beautiful 😻

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Joe Rogancel, Chadethnic101 and 3 others
The sad thing about this is that curries can't even brag about it. No one gives a fuck if u managed to fuck black woman, not even black men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
She already got pumped n dumped by Tyrone’s and wants a rich tech curry to take care of her.

of course she's from Toronto
@Biggdink
Pajeets have colonizer halo in Canada

That’s why Muh Toronto is considered hard city to slay in, 5’4 Dravidians get all the women

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Beetlejuice, Razeb and 4 others
Down BAD.

Gassing the curries up

Pajeets have colonizer halo in Canada

That’s why Muh Toronto is considered hard city to slay in, 5’4 Dravidians get all the women
Down BAD.

Gassing the curries up
Screenshot 2023 05 09 at 18 26 38 Black woman begs Indian men for acceptance justbeindian

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, horizontallytall, Deleted member 23218 and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane

Stupid video, if a persons family doesn't approve of you on a racial level nothing you can do, if your stupid enough to date bigot thats on you. So the guy says you can't meet hes family because of a racial bias, and the women continue to suck and fuck those men and try to plead and beg, insane.

Black women need to come and see me because I can’t say no to black queens.

What’s shocking is this is over a curry. Even pooojeetas don’t want curry men and yet here she is wow

It’s beautiful 😻
Black queens want us south asian men, we on the come up. You niggas better start appreciating them real quick before they come in droves.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Ricky212, Chadethnic101 and 1 other person
Black queens want us south asian men, we on the come up. You niggas better start appreciating them real quick before they come in droves.
Too bad for you bud, they want 6'0" (6'2" with lifts and 6'4" with lifts and height inflation) latino-passing, Richard Ramirez looking, hairy cock having, long armed, wide framed, MOGGERS

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Michael Myers
Too bad for you bud, they want 6'0" (6'2" with lifts and 6'4" with lifts and height inflation) latino-passing, Richard Ramirez looking, hairy cock having, long armed, wide framed, MOGGERS
I’m long-armed, that counts, right?

I’m long-armed, that counts, right?
Sure. I'll send over any Nubian queens that come my way to you regardless. Had some fun with @Xangsane's prospective wife last night, you want a piece of the action?

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Michael Myers
Sure. I'll send over any Nubian queens that come my way to you regardless. Had some fun with @Xangsane's prospective wife last night, you want a piece of the action?
Threesome when?

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
They want men who can touch her fornixes

• +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 23391
So I get the head and you get the legs. 🤧
You know, xangsane's prospective wife told me he committed zina with her. But for some reason, everything past the 2 inch mark in her vagina feels fresh and unexplored.

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
They want men who can touch her fornixes
That’s why she wants Bharati men now. Vedic sex tricks can make it happen even if they lack length (they don’t.)

• JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and Deleted member 23218
You know, xangsane's prospective wife told me he committed zina with her. But for some reason, everything past the 2 inch mark in her vagina feels fresh and unexplored.
From my knowledge, @Xangsane only has a body count of 1– has it been 2 this entire time? That little rascal!

• JFL
From my knowledge, @Xangsane only has a body count of 1– has it been 2 this entire time? That little rascal!
Well, only one girl fucked his ass at least. I think.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Michael Myers
  • +1
Black women need to come and see me because I can’t say no to black queens.
You like Surinamese or Dutch Antilles black queens??
Your in NL full of black queens no?

What kind of girls like u in NL/belgië?
Why don’t u cross border to Germany and get a cute German girl?

Come some brothas hook me up with a beautiful busty black kween.

that curry is crazy handsome

Even pooojeetas don’t want curry men
Its the other way around apart from sheboons curry men who are upper class and somewhat decent looking do not want poojetas. Curry men who emigrate almost always go for latinas or med white women. The one or two tiktok sluts you see just go viral because JBW incels and coping curries spread it.

Its the other way around apart from sheboons curry men who are upper class and somewhat decent looking do not want poojetas. Curry men who emigrate almost always go for latinas or med white women. The one or two tiktok sluts you see just go viral because JBW incels and coping curries spread it.
delusions

delusions

delusions
Bro I have literal family who emigrated lol. Salludon has also expressed his opinion here. If he wasn’t trad life he would have bagged a Latina Stacy

Bro I have literal family who emigrated lol. Salludon has also expressed his opinion here. If he wasn’t trad life he would have bagged a Latina Stacy
I see. This is where the confusion is coming from you are talking about America I'm talking about the UK

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
1 Jimena = 1 Laila = 1 Lingling = 10000 Biparjoys

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
They go for them and yet never get them cos they are curries and no woman wants them

They go for them and yet never get them cos they are curries and no woman wants them
I’m just stating the preference of htn plus curries . Poojetas want us more than we do them

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane