BAD PERSONALITY
BARELY HUMAN

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, aleksander, Joe Rogancel and 11 others
Even a 200 kg fat Arab mom mog them to CONGO and back

@Kamui @Manu le coq were right , if you go for them you are LOW IQ

Black women will literally have standards while being barely evolved, looking manly ,having deep voic and the lowest IQ on earth

even Indian women are above , my theory is that black women want to look like Indian women deep inside but will never be honest about it

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Joe Rogancel, EnglandBadman and 5 others
Even a 200 kg fat Arab mom mog them to CONGO and back

@Kamui @Manu le coq were right , if you go for them you are LOW IQ

Black women will literally have standards while being barely evolved, looking manly ,having deep voic and the lowest IQ on earth

even Indian women are above , my theory is that black women want to look like Indian women deep inside but will never be honest about it
Did a sheboon reject you now you’re going through your black women hate phase

You’re not even black bro 💀 why does it matter to you anyways when Mena foids fog them to hell jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Joe Rogancel, KING REIDYZ and 3 others
Did a sheboon reject you now you’re going through your black women hate phase

reject me ?😂😂😂

these monkey will do anything for caucasoid genetic
You’re not even black bro 💀 why does it matter to you anyways when Mena foids fog them to hell jfl
Mena foid fog them to hell and back and that’s fact

black women are also 90% of the time annoying as shit bro and have the lowest IQ they are basically chimp with wigs glued on their head

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and FacialStructure404
Didn’t you used to like black women few months ago?

Black woman should be a slur btw

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, nanefer and Sprinkles
Deadass 💀 some sheboon must’ve called him a goat fucker or sum shit

Once you get into PSL you start to realize just how subhuman sheboons as well as blacks in general are, West African sheboons are literally just gorillas, East African foids tho are hot af with good bodies - the primate face structure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, EnglandBadman, nanefer and 2 others
NOFAP opened my eyes on them

it’s a powerful tool , I saw black women for what they are : unloyal annoying demon

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, flippasav and nope
If I was God I'd literally eradicate anyone on the earth who has African genes or features.

• Love it
Reactions: aleksander and Sprinkles

Once you get into PSL you start to realize just how subhuman sheboons as well as blacks in general are, West African sheboons are literally just gorillas, East African foids tho are hot af with good bodies - the primate face structure
Ngl yes ,East African and lightskin Blacks like Beyonce or Rihanna are an exceptio obviously.

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
If I was God I'd literally eradicate anyone on the earth who has African genes or features.
Brutal

many ppl would disappear lol ,even me since my great great grandfather was Nigerian

also all the mulatta ,latinas would dissapear too

the World would become boring and more autistic bruh

• +1
Say goodbye to the entire planet then

• +1

most black woman are fat and loud af for no reason

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
Call me racist or whatever I don't care. The world would be a fantastic place if Hitler succeeded in his global ideology. Aryan's are the peak form of the human race.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Deleted member 21345
Carribean afrolatinas>

Call me racist or whatever I don't care. The world would be a fantastic place if Hitler succeeded in his global ideology. Aryan's are the peak form of the human race.
World would be the same old same old, the standards would just be changed, you’ll still have Chads and subhumans as always

World would be the same old same old, the standards would just be changed, you’ll still have Chads and subhumans as always
It wouldn't be the same. You'd have a high-trust society full of beautiful and intelligent people. It would be heaven. Eugenics are the way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander and Kamui
You are cringe

get blocked incel

Attachments

• IMG_0450.jpeg
    IMG_0450.jpeg
    374.1 KB · Views: 0
It wouldn't be the same. You'd have a high-trust society full of beautiful and intelligent people. It would be heaven. Eugenics are the way.
Incel fever dream, Chad would still run monopolies on your looksmatch and there would be nothing that you’d be able to do about it besides cry online

Inb4 muh ethnic cope

If actual Eugenics were put in place you’d probably be the first one to go since you’re on this website

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, nanefer and KING REIDYZ
Most are overweight
Africà American women are literally a tiny minority majority are africans as they are also PURE BLACK not your 20% white dilued cotton picker

• +1
Incel fever dream, Chad would still run monopolies on your looksmatch and there would be nothing that you’d be able to do about it besides cry online
View attachment 2591541

Inb4 muh ethnic cope

If actual Eugenics were put in place you’d probably be the first one to go since you’re on this website
That’s why they are so low IQ , Aryan ideology is Dolph Lundgren only lol

Africà American women are literally a tiny minority majority are africans as they are also PURE BLACK not your 20% white dilued cotton picker
I’m not even white, and even if they are pure black, they are still ugly.

Mulattoes mog hard though.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, nope and Kamui
I’m not even white, and even if they are pure black, they are still ugly.
Even the best looking pure West African Stacy gets mogged to death by any other ethnicities equivalent of a HTB, they’re easily the biggest frauders next to rice whores and even with frauding they’re still ugly af

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and nope
Even the best looking pure West African Stacy gets mogged to death by any other ethnicities equivalent of a HTB, they’re easily the biggest frauders next to rice whores and even with frauding they’re still ugly af
Fax most black Stacy are just mtb with makeup and body halo

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui
Worry about your north african women drooling over my latino dick

Hitler was only trying to exterminate white people lol. He wouldn't touch Asians Indians nor blacks.

• WTF
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
UGLIEST
LOWEST IQ
SMELL BAD
LOOK LIKE APE
LOUD
BAD MANNERISM
BAD PERSONALITY
BARELY HUMAN
Worst than being incel + bad fat genetic, they are the most likely to be obese

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Whitepill_Saint and KING REIDYZ
UGLIEST
LOWEST IQ
SMELL BAD
LOOK LIKE APE
LOUD
BAD MANNERISM
BAD PERSONALITY
BARELY HUMAN
No one except me is allowed to talk shit about Black women. Take it Black.🤬🤬

I changed m'y moins, i was in m'y angry incel phase. Now i love m'y Black qweeeens.😍😍😍. keep your autistic goat Fucker opinion for you, morrocan scum.

I love black women ngl. Yes, some black women are ugly and anoying, but many black women make my dick hard. I find many black women attractive.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Nah they’re pretty hot
You’re ugly if you can’t get them
But they are sassy boss girlx1000

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27674
UGLIEST
LOWEST IQ
SMELL BAD
LOOK LIKE APE
LOUD
BAD MANNERISM
BAD PERSONALITY
BARELY HUMAN
I’m not gonna go ahead and hate of them but one thing I’ll admit is that have ridiculously high standards. Normie blonde girl has lower standards then sub5 obese black woman its insane