Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
Srs

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 17291
they’re so loud tbh

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
they’re so loud tbh
I always call black women loud in front of anti racist kids, but on an “individual” basis. I wonder how long until they catch on :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 16369, Sny and 6 others
They love whoring around and disagreeing with everything

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 14774, Amexmaxx and 7 others
I always call black women loud in front of anti racist kids, but on an “individual” basis. I wonder how long until they catch on :feelshaha:
AYO NIGGA WE BOUDA DO SUM CRAY SHIT TONIGH NIGGA. NIGGA WE WUZ IN WALMART N SHI N WE ROBBED THE PLACE NIGGA.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Amexmaxx, stevielake and 3 others
They love whoring around and disagreeing with everything
Even the classy high iq ones speak like average black woman when they get excited

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, Deleted member 10652, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
Even the classy high iq ones speak like average black woman when they get excited
The lighter skinned ones tend to act more normal probably since mixed race

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 15338
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Amexmaxx, BoneDensity, ballskin and 1 other person
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Amexmaxx, Deleted member 17291 and KING REIDYZ
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and KING REIDYZ
Even average black girls are sexy tbh the contrast is to die for
Not at all, scientifically they are least attractive women

Just like how Asian men are least attractive

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 17291 and 3 others
Not at all, scientifically they are least attractive women

Just like how Asian men are least attractive
I dont care about face much for ONS as long as they look normal.

Black girls got sexy bodies and the color contrast with my white skin boosts them. Also the taboo/exotic factor to fuck a black girl

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Entschuldigung, Deleted member 17291, Anchor_Ship and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
Only low-class american hood sheboons do that shit, african women are naturally feminine stacies with big tittes and ass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Johanjohan, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I've been seething in silence at your pfp for about a month because the mods wouldn't unchain me. You are not deserving of that pfp you POS sfcel. I hope you catch AIDS.

Black girls are hot

I want a black woman to tickle my asshole with her tongue while her negroid nose rests on my taint.

tighest pucci i have had to date was a kneegress (srs)

Cope black women are one fo the best races of women on earth they are better than white and gook. Sure not in looks but at being women black women are by far the better option for any male who doesn’t want to be poisoned by an angry Becky

Cope black women are one fo the best races of women on earth they are better than white and gook. Sure not in looks but at being women black women are by far the better option for any male
White>Latina>Gook>Arab>Curry>Black>Abo

Black women mogg curry and gook women in looks.

But if we are speaking about overall best kind of women not based off looks but LTR/Marrige material then it goes. Arab women are the least likely to give you issues in your relationship/marrige they won’t cheat on you as often as other groups

Arab>Turk>Curry>Black>Latina>Azn>White

Black western women are on par with Latinas but as 90% of blacks are Africans it’s only fair to include them as the majority

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Black women mogg curry and gook women in looks.

But if we are speaking about overall best kind of women not based off looks but LTR/Marrige material then it goes. Arab women are the least likely to give you issues in your relationship/marrige they won’t cheat on you as often as other groups

Arab>Turk>Curry>Black>Latina>Azn>White

Black western women are on par with Latinas but as 90% of blacks are Africans it’s only fair to include them as the majority
I didn't read tbh

I didn't read tbh
Cool but did you see the list at least… as that’s not really anything to read just ignore the explanations I gave

East Asian > latina > white

Scientifically and objectively proven that most men want EA and latina women over white women.

Scientifically and objectively proven that most men want EA and latina women over white women.
No one wants a latina giga slut for ltr

Another Detona alt :unsure:

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338