Black women being most loyal to black men - is it mostly attraction or little options?

PMF1

PMF1

Platinum
Black dudes will date and fuck all types of chicks when they have the opportunity. Latina chicks are usually a preference but they will date White, Asian, even Indian. Black women typically don't date out much. I have heard it is that they don't have the option to but I think they simply have a preference for black men. Look at Rihanna, she dated dudes of other ilk but now she is very much attracted to Asap Rocky, who is dark as hell. Asap probably wouldn't be as attracted to her if she was his skin tone and not light skin, no matter how high status and money she had.
Black women are sort of the inverse of Asian women where them Asians dating white would probably be very high of the opportunity arises. Is it no options or the attraction?

ASAP-Rokcy-Rihanna.jpg

Last edited:
In the UK, I see black women with white men every day. If we're using celebrity examples:

Attachments

• 1637203265118_EM7-IyHUYAAdN8F.jpg
    1637203265118_EM7-IyHUYAAdN8F.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 0
Both

even if you compare the white men that asian women go for and the white men black women go for you will see there's a difference

Both

even if you compare the white men that asian women go for and the white men black women go for you will see there's a difference
Yeah black women seem to like buzz cuts, facial hair and a Channing Tatum like physique. Asian women usually like the opposite. I personally believe it's not culturally influenced, but rather that certain phenos attract each other.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and khvirgin
Yeah black women seem to like buzz cuts, facial hair and a Channing Tatum like physique. Asian women usually like the opposite. I personally believe it's not culturally influenced, but rather that certain phenos attract each other.
exactly, I'm glad i'm not the only one that noticed this
there were some tiktok with white guy with buzzcuts and literally every thirst comment was made by a black woman
black women don't really care about hair, unlike asians
they prefer dark haired men, unlike asians
and they prefer buff guys, unlike asians
they prefer low trust guys, unlike asians

basically some med jock would be black women preference, while some blonde "golden retriever" skinny guy would be asian women' preference

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, BongMog, VenatorLuparius and 3 others
there were some tiktok with white guy with buzzcuts and literally every thirst comment was made by a black woman

basically some med jock would be black women preference, while some blonde "golden retriever" skinny guy would be asian women' preference
It's over for me (skinny, med pheno)

that's such an uplifting blue pill post though. There's someone for everyone <3

Black dudes will date and fuck all types of chicks when they have the opportunity. Latina chicks are usually a preference but they will date White, Asian, even Indian. Black women typically don't date out much. I have heard it is that they don't have the option to but I think they simply have a preference for black men. Look at Rihanna, she dated dudes of other ilk but now she is very much attracted to Asap Rocky, who is dark as hell. Asap probably wouldn't be as attracted to her if she was his skin tone and not light skin, no matter how high status and money she had.
Black women are sort of the inverse of Asian women where them Asians dating white would probably be very high of the opportunity arises. Is it no options or the attraction?

ASAP-Rokcy-Rihanna.jpg
Mix of both tbh. But it’s mainly attraction but part of it is low options but it’s 80% attraction

• Hmm...
Reactions: exo
They don't have options

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Mix of both tbh. But it’s mainly attraction but part of it is low options but it’s 80% attraction
Nobody wants black women though unless it's a black Stacy while every black or curry would settle for a mediocre white woman

This is true every white guy my black female relatives liked were what you described. Basically Turkss and MEDs with tall height

Nobody wants black women though unless it's a black Stacy while every black or curry would settle for a mediocre white woman
Stats prove black women also don’t want non black men so it doesn’t matter feelings mutual amoungst both

“black” is a crayon color not an identity.

1. It’s lack of options for Hamite (so-called African) women because they’re considered the ugliest nation of women.

“Burke et al. (2013) built on these findings by asking Japanese and Caucasian participants to rate the masculinity and femininity of Caucasian, Asian, and African men and women. 👉African female faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than Caucasian or Asian females faces👈. Asian men were also rated as significantly lower in masculinity than Caucasian men.

Discussion:

These findings contribute towards a biological explanation for the poor performance of Asian men and black women in online dating, as masculinity for men and femininity for women are known to form a major part of attractiveness for each gender. These findings have been replicated across several cultures and countries, but further study will help to clarify the degree to which this perception is global or likely evolutionary rather than cultural.

Related to this, East Asian men have around eight time less facial hair mass than Caucasians, which is also a gerontomorphic feature (Maurer 2016). The most significant genetic variant relating to facial hair is on the EDAR gene (rs365060) is also present in 80% of Caucasians, but only ~3% of Asians (source).

Quotes:

• The Asian male faces were rated as significantly lower than the Caucasian males on masculinity (F(1,141) = 7.32, p = .008).
  • 👉The African female faces were rated significantly lower on femininity than the African males were on masculinity (F(1,141) = 67.36, p < .001)
  • Female African faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than the female Caucasian and Asian faces.
  • Lower perceived femininity is known to correlate with lower attractiveness ratings (e.g., Burke and Sulikowski, 2010)👈. (Burke et al. 2013)
  • The results reported above clearly demonstrate that race, or at least the perception of race, affects a variety of perceived characteristics of faces.
  • Black female faces were perceived as more mature, more masculine and stronger than the White faces.
  • A pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. (Lewis 2010)”
  • Scientific Blackpill

A lot of Hamite women want to be date Edomite (so-called White) men and other non-Hamite men but don’t have the option of doing so.

2. Israelite (so-called Negro) women are considered beautiful women but they simply prefer Israelite men. Israelite women like Beyoncé, Angela Bassett, Nia Long, Gabrielle Union, Ciara, and Megan Thee Stallion etc are considered beautiful women and they all prefer Israelite men.

“Cause she’s really pretty? I actually hate her music and don’t like what I’ve seen of her personality.

👉But her body and 👉face both are undeniably incredible. To me she might be 👉the most naturally beautiful mainstream celebrity going around👈. I also find Normani Kordei extremely gorgeous, both have a similar appeal in the face. That really deep prominent profile and very very properly black features.

Both are just living gods in the looks department. To me. If someone disagrees… cool you suck.”

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-everyone-think-Megan-The-Stallion-is-so-pretty

So Israelites have plenty of options but they prefer Israelites because we’re a peculiar people and Israelites don’t like Edomite men, but Hamite women worship Edomite men.

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel

Yea no
Its lack of options. Black girls will go crazy over a subhuman latino w nice hair or whire guy. They dont go crazy over golden dudes because they have negative chance at a guy like that lol. 3psl golden retriever willnget higher quality whites than 6psl black girls

Never dated a white woman in my life and never intend to. No melanin no care.

They look and taste bland even if giga stacies. My dick only gets rock hard past a certain melanin threshold. South European women like Italians, Spanish and Greeks could get it though.

Anyway, black women usually have more test than other ethnicities so higher sex drive and black penises are tailored for their pussie so they need their men to be built like stallions. The average twink white/asian boy just doesn't cut it, they're too frail.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212, Xangsane and exo
“black” is a crayon color not an identity.

1. It’s lack of options for Hamite (so-called African) women because they’re considered the ugliest nation of women.

“Burke et al. (2013) built on these findings by asking Japanese and Caucasian participants to rate the masculinity and femininity of Caucasian, Asian, and African men and women. 👉African female faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than Caucasian or Asian females faces👈. Asian men were also rated as significantly lower in masculinity than Caucasian men.

Discussion:

These findings contribute towards a biological explanation for the poor performance of Asian men and black women in online dating, as masculinity for men and femininity for women are known to form a major part of attractiveness for each gender. These findings have been replicated across several cultures and countries, but further study will help to clarify the degree to which this perception is global or likely evolutionary rather than cultural.

Related to this, East Asian men have around eight time less facial hair mass than Caucasians, which is also a gerontomorphic feature (Maurer 2016). The most significant genetic variant relating to facial hair is on the EDAR gene (rs365060) is also present in 80% of Caucasians, but only ~3% of Asians (source).

Quotes:

• The Asian male faces were rated as significantly lower than the Caucasian males on masculinity (F(1,141) = 7.32, p = .008).
  • 👉The African female faces were rated significantly lower on femininity than the African males were on masculinity (F(1,141) = 67.36, p < .001)
  • Female African faces were judged to be significantly less feminine than the female Caucasian and Asian faces.
  • Lower perceived femininity is known to correlate with lower attractiveness ratings (e.g., Burke and Sulikowski, 2010)👈. (Burke et al. 2013)
  • The results reported above clearly demonstrate that race, or at least the perception of race, affects a variety of perceived characteristics of faces.
  • Black female faces were perceived as more mature, more masculine and stronger than the White faces.
  • A pattern was found for female faces with Whiteness being associated with attractiveness. (Lewis 2010)”
  • Scientific Blackpill

A lot of Hamite women want to be date Edomite (so-called White) men and other non-Hamite men but don’t have the option of doing so.

2. Israelite (so-called Negro) women are considered beautiful women but they simply prefer Israelite men. Israelite women like Beyoncé, Angela Bassett, Nia Long, Gabrielle Union, Ciara, and Megan Thee Stallion etc are considered beautiful women and they all prefer Israelite men.

“Cause she’s really pretty? I actually hate her music and don’t like what I’ve seen of her personality.

👉But her body and 👉face both are undeniably incredible. To me she might be 👉the most naturally beautiful mainstream celebrity going around👈. I also find Normani Kordei extremely gorgeous, both have a similar appeal in the face. That really deep prominent profile and very very properly black features.

Both are just living gods in the looks department. To me. If someone disagrees… cool you suck.”

https://www.quora.com/Why-does-everyone-think-Megan-The-Stallion-is-so-pretty

So Israelites have plenty of options but they prefer Israelites because we’re a peculiar people and Israelites don’t like Edomite men, but Hamite women worship Edomite men.

No mercy for hamites, brutal!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Deleted member 24507
No mercy for hamites, brutal!

Hamite (so-called African) women worship Edomite (so-called White) men and get angry at Hamite men for dating Edomite women when they’d do the samething with Edomite men if they had the opportunity. That’s why they created the divestment movement.

I feel bad for Hamites with all their self-hatred.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32423
The "attraction" is hypermasculinity not psl shyt. White dudes run through bw easily when they want to. Also using rihanna is stupid shes one example.

It has everything to do with culture. Jfl at you

ASAP-Rokcy-Rihanna.jpg
lack of options

Main qimg 504068cc8d41385caa2337c1b6b90fea pjlq

It's lack of options.

It has everything to do with culture. Jfl at you
Black women are usually bigger and tougher so they like bigger and tougher guys, Asian girls are usually skinny and more introverted so they like skinny introverted guys. Similarities attract, that's not really culture.

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel
Black women in America are fat and ugly and loud. I've noticed black women in Europe are much better, especially the second and third generation ones.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
In the UK, I see black women with white men every day. If we're using celebrity examples:
Woman is less black than I am

Black women are usually bigger and tougher so they like bigger and tougher guys, Asian girls are usually skinny and more introverted so they like skinny introverted guys. Similarities attract, that's not really culture.
HIGH IQ

ASAP-Rokcy-Rihanna.jpg
Less options

Muh race loyalty is cope