Black women, low inhib theory

Müller

Müller

LTB Slayer
Black women are generally referred to as one of the least desirable groups of girls.
I also have noticed that black girls tend to have a sense of high self worth. A lot of them fraud with makeup. A lot of them are also attracted to white men. But most, if not all of them, are low inhib. Why might this be?

I've come to a conclusion. This is my own personal theory, so take it as you will.

I believe black women are completely unaware of their low smv, as they believe they are a desired race because of girls complimenting each other constantly. Girls do this so often, it's become well known.

Screenshot 20240817 150940 TikTok
Screenshot 20240817 150917 TikTok
Screenshot 20240817 150726 TikTok

Girls doing this constantly brings up their confidence. That's why they do it. They get a sense of self worth, even if they're ugly as fuck. This is why black girls see themselves as just as desirable as an actually desirable woman. This + the classic ghetto attitude leads to their low inhib status.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niggamaxxer, enchanted_elixir and Debetro
Yeah ur right they all worship White men and would get with a White dude if they could lol. This coming from a Black man. They're also super retarded and have zero awareness.

• +1
Reactions: looks>books and enchanted_elixir
Black women are generally referred to as one of the least desirable groups of girls.
I also have noticed that black girls tend to have a sense of high self worth. A lot of them fraud with makeup. A lot of them are also attracted to white men. But most, if not all of them, are low inhib. Why might this be?

I've come to a conclusion. This is my own personal theory, so take it as you will.

I believe black women are completely unaware of their low smv, as they believe they are a desired race because of girls complimenting each other constantly. Girls do this so often, it's become well known.

View attachment 3103197View attachment 3103198View attachment 3103199

Girls doing this constantly brings up their confidence. That's why they do it. They get a sense of self worth, even if they're ugly as fuck. This is why black girls see themselves as just as desirable as an actually desirable woman. This + the classic ghetto attitude leads to their low inhib status.
Black women aren't low inhib unless they're both ghetto and about chimpout over some nonsense.