BLACK WOMEN MOG INDIAN WOMEN TO THE ABSELOUTE DEATH

billymidnight

billymidnight

🇲🇽 advocate for males rights
South Asian women have absolutely nothing to offer not only do they have the dark skin failo and really ugly they also are fucking pancake flat. At least black women are curvy as shit. Ppl don’t point out the fact that black ppl mog Indians even being less Eurocentric

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Afro_Kang, Menalookingcurry and Xangsane
Facially no. Body and appeal wise ya maybe

HTB+ pajeetas fog HTB+ black foids to the jungles of Congo tho

• Ugh..
Reactions: Xangsane
Facially no. Body and appeal wise ya maybe

HTB+ pajeetas fog HTB+ black foids to the jungles of Congo tho
Tf u mean facially send a pic of a htb black and a htb Indian and let’s settle this like men

Tf u mean facially send a pic of a htb black and a htb Indian and let’s settle this like men

Clear fog

Also finding a htb black woman 100% more common finding a grab Indian is a 1 in a million chance I’ve seen that Indian girl on tiktok she’s literally praised just cos of the fact she’s Indian
Stop the cap. Most normies don't even know she's curry until she mentions it jfl

Cope.

• Love it
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
Also finding a htb black woman 100% more common finding a grab Indian is a 1 in a million chance I’ve seen that Indian girl on tiktok she’s literally praised just cos of the fact she’s Indian
And show many any black foid who fogs Ashwariya Rai facially.

Your both finding a couple Indians who don’t even look Indian out of 1.4 billion Indians there are
I swear u mfs will call any GL curry "doesn't look Indian brooo :feelsuhh:". Just bcuz all the hairy curry immigrants you see irl polluted your mind doesn't mean that sexy ones don't commonly exist

I swear u mfs will call any GL curry "doesn't look Indian brooo :feelsuhh:". Just bcuz all the hairy curry immigrants you see irl polluted your mind doesn't mean that sexy ones don't commonly exist
If she was dark skin then I would say she looks Indian