“Black women only look good with White Features” 🤡

mob477

mob477

Bronze
What makes this so funny it’s that it’s always the same cumskin chuds who see a remotely attractive black woman, and then cope by saying “They’re only attractive because of white features”. And the features are stuff that aren’t even white centric like them having smaller noses or slightly thin lips. As if the only way a women can be truly black is if she’s some Jim Crow racial caricature
IMG 3226

Africans are the most genetically diverse people on earth, assigning a specific racial phenotype to them and then crying that a black woman doesn’t fit that phenotype completely as her having “white features” is frozen water temp IQ. Black features can also be attractive as white features, the only thing that really matters is facial harmony

Facial harmonic Black women with fully Black features
IMG 3244

IMG 3236

IMG 3252
IMG 3245
IMG 3228
IMG 3242

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, Sub5kang, horsefacin and 24 others
Everytime i see a thread slightly about praising black women or blk people in general i just leave my like and dip cause I already know the comments are gonna be foul as fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, horsefacin, watah and 13 others
true but sheboons in america (where most users are from) are fat asf so it doesnt matter because fat = automatic subhuman

• +1
Reactions: bululu_87, liberiangrimreaper, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Everytime i see a thread slightly about praising black women or blk people in general i just leave my like and dip cause I already know the comments are gonna be foul as fuck
True lmao I’m getting ready for the storm

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper and Costcosuperstore
Australian Abos are the only race of women I wouldn't fuck.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 3 others
true but sheboons in america (where most users are from) are fat asf so it doesnt matter because fat = automatic subhuman
Yeah but that’s something America deals with universally, but I can see how its especially horrible on black women cuz most of them are already genetically inclined to weigh heavier and then couple that with goy slop and it’s ooover

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Without fakeup
IMG 4971

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Mewton, Alucard69, horsefacin and 6 others
Black women are nicer ppl then white women,good thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, PrinceLuenLeoncur, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
Heres Facially harmonic white women with black features such as wider nose bridges, fuller lips and, oval or angular face shapes
IMG 3235
IMG 3250
IMG 3251

no one would look at these women and say. “they have black features!!” because any person with half a brain can tell that these women are attractive because they are facially harmonic

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Costcosuperstore and Looks234
Are you black by any chance?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Aero and Kaari
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BeanletMogger, liberiangrimreaper, Kaari and 1 other person
assigning a specific racial phenotype to them and then crying that a black woman doesn’t fit that phenotype completely
It's not a specific racial phenotype, it's the most common racial phenotype for black women that don't have any other blood in them (big wide nose, big lips, low neoteny). The HTB+ black foids commonly posted here may have not white ancestry, but their features are 100x more common in non blacks than they are in blacks. The ones you posted are gigafrauded anyways.

I don't really get the point of arguing this just to preserve your pride (if you're black). Black niggas made an entire anthem for how much they like white girls

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, Latvianchud185, blackpilleditalian and 1 other person
What makes this so funny it’s that it’s always the same cumskin chuds who see a remotely attractive black woman, and then cope by saying “They’re only attractive because of white features”. And the features are stuff that aren’t even white centric like them having smaller noses or slightly thin lips. As if the only way a women can be truly black is if she’s some Jim Crow racial caricature
View attachment 3150832
Africans are the most genetically diverse people on earth, assigning a specific racial phenotype to them and then crying that a black woman doesn’t fit that phenotype completely as her having “white features” is frozen water temp IQ. Black features can also be attractive as white features, the only thing that really matters is facial harmony

View attachment 3150834
View attachment 3150835
View attachment 3150840View attachment 3150842View attachment 3150843View attachment 3150845
those are still 25% white jfl and they dont look that good

• +1
  • +1
Good thread, they say anyone that's good looking has "white" features. But they're just coping with the fact that they have all white features and still managed to look like shit

• +1
It's not a specific racial phenotype, it's the most common racial phenotype for black women that don't have any other blood in them (big wide nose, big lips, low neoteny). The HTB+ black foids commonly posted here may have not white ancestry, but their features are 100x more common in non blacks than they are in blacks. The ones you posted are gigafrauded anyways.

I don't really get the point of arguing this just to preserve your pride (if you're black). Black niggas made an entire anthem for how much they like white girls
Yeah cause these features are 100x more commonly seen in your average European women jfl
IMG 3245

• +1
Reactions: exo and Costcosuperstore
those are still 25% white jfl and they dont look that good
Why do you guys like to lie? Is it that hard to imagine an attractive black women with no white ancestry? You know if you look back far enough you have ancestry with Ancient Stone Age Blacks from Africa 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• +1
nigger cope

• Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999
Good thread, im tired of these niggers chimping out when they see a cute black foid saying she has muh white features

In no way does this

Look even remotely close to these apes
IMG 20240906 103211

• +1
Reactions: mob477
86311139 13543411 While many of the other England WAGS donned a football shirt to  a 1 1718872

86782859 13587737 image a 7 1719835405030

64791217 13543411 Their romance was uncovered by fans in February when they shared a 6 1718872

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, the_machinist_786, ka_cnt and 2 others
yea i dont know what cope is this they still dont look good. gets mogged by the first blonde girl i found on pinterest

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
Black bitches are mg slaves!
Look at me

Attachments

• IMG_20230821_162655.jpg
    IMG_20230821_162655.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, klip11, mob477 and 1 other person
Black women are objectively the most attractive type of women

• +1
Reactions: ka_cnt, klip11 and mob477
View attachment 3150832

View attachment 3150834
View attachment 3150835
View attachment 3150840View attachment 3150842View attachment 3150843View attachment 3150845
I’ll jump for you nigga

"White features"

Lol at cumskins trying to claim caucoaid shifted features as their own

• +1
So this proves that black kueens only look good with white features because none of those sheeboon looks good:forcedsmile:

Fr don’t believe the cumskins here
Cause they got a mixture of african + caucasian (not white niggas by the way) features

2nd girl's unattractive doe imo

View attachment 3150832

View attachment 3150834
View attachment 3150835
didnt read negroid glazer

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
View attachment 3150832

View attachment 3150834
View attachment 3150835
DNR grAY

So this proves that black kueens only look good with white features because none of those sheeboon looks good:forcedsmile:
Caucasian features you mean

2nd girl is unattractive cause of a masc nose

Black women are nicer ppl then white women,good thread
maybe above the age of 35, ive had really good experiences with middle aged black women but those of my age not so much theyre so mean lol

• +1
Reactions: mog_genius
lol at how hard this thread backfired. black features are beautiful :soy::soy::soy:

posts a bunch of frog looking bitches :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mog_genius and lemonnz
this is how much white genetics it takes to make a black foid tolerable:

intro-1641922671.jpg

about 80%

• +1
Reactions: mog_genius and lemonnz
View attachment 3150832

View attachment 3150834
View attachment 3150835
Only the 3rd looks decent tbh big nose is usually a nono

• +1
lol at how hard this thread backfired. black features are beautiful :soy::soy::soy:

posts a bunch of frog looking bitches :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Unlike us cumskins tho where we post for 4/10 ran thru Beckies instead :soy::soy::soy:

Only the 3rd looks decent tbh big nose is usually a nono
Meh. I’ve met attractive white or black foids with big noses in real life, rlly it just matters on how it fits their face

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
1 and 4 are fine
Title is reality, cope