Blackcel model seething that 12yr olds are calling him attractive in Mumbai in comments

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Master
niga was seething so hard he deleted the video

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsgood::feelswah::feelsgood::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I’ve been SIGNED TO TWO MODEL AGENCIES DO U KNOW HOW RARE THAT IS SHUT THE FUCK UP
IMG 3298

Insecure ass mf :lul::lul::lul::lul: mf seething at 12yr olds trolling him

@shia.jihadist @Gengar @JohnDoe @yeeyeeslayer @Mkhzee @vernier @wsada @SecularIslamist

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, Luiz Manfrinatti, NoReedemingFeature and 10 others
Screenshot 2024 09 29 at 50404PM

brutal

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and psychomandible
lord farquavious

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, klip11, Sean o' Tist and 2 others
which jew hired this niga bru

why they hating on him he's a htn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, FUE Mogger, halloweed and 3 others
Looks like that nigga who masturbates violently & moans like a whore

Someone drop that niggas pic

• JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles

:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelsgood::feelswah::feelsgood::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
I’ve been SIGNED TO TWO MODEL AGENCIES DO U KNOW HOW RARE THAT IS SHUT THE FUCK UP
View attachment 3206618
Insecure ass mf :lul::lul::lul::lul: mf seething at 12yr olds trolling him

@shia.jihadist @Gengar @JohnDoe @yeeyeeslayer @Mkhzee @vernier @wsada @SecularIslamist

I've seen him on tiktok a lot of black people are delusional as to how attractive they are due to shitty eating scales and muh "racism you don't like black features"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, DarkAscender and Diarrhoea
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, DarkAscender and Sub5kang
Lower T version of Duke Dennis

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I've seen him on tiktok a lot of black people are delusional as to how attractive they are due to shitty eating scales and muh "racism you don't like black features"
Whilst mtns overflow with narciness after pulling sheboons this is what chads thjnk about themselves @yeeyeeslayer @shia.jihadist
:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: FUE Mogger
Hmm....seem kinda overrated, I wouldn't exactly call him attractive in Mumbai, in Janjgir–Champa maybe....

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang
Dude looks so feminine for a nigger. Them fucking eyes are not suiting him at all

Jfl I remember seeing this nigger get clowned 💀, it was the funniest shit ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Back