Blackcel roped in my neighborhood today

Piratecel

Piratecel

Kraken
Literally jumped off the balcony and blood was all over the parking lot on the ground.
Cops had the whole parking lot basically shut down.

Poor guy never once saw him with a foid ever, according to rumors he was also bullied.
When you know its over then it is over, I hope he found peace in last moments.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, try2beme, HeightPilledum and 19 others
he should have taken advantage of his BBC

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, klip11 and Autismcel
  • +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, try2beme, bloomercel and 2 others
Fuark I hope I can avoid his fate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, vermillioncorefan, BrahminBoss and 3 others
That sucks, man. My neighbors are now a family of 3 (a mother, two mixed race kids) but before they moved in, we had black neighbors. A family of 4 (a father, a mother and two sons). The older son literally roped in the room next to mine. I don't know how old he was, but he was a teenager. They moved out after that. A few years later, I saw the younger brother and he was just walking by, wanted to see his old house again. Feelsbadman.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: EggKing, Funnyunenjoyer1, bloomercel and 11 others
Literally jumped off the balcony and blood was all over the parking lot on the ground.

Poor guy never once saw him with a foid ever, according to rumors he was also bullied.
same. except the guy roped in public on a crosswalk thing

• Woah
Reactions: Piratecel
That sucks, man. My neighbors are now a family of 3 (a mother, two mixed race kids) but before they moved in, we had black neighbors. A family of 4 (a father, a mother and two sons). The older son literally roped in the room next to mine. I don't know how old he was, but he was a teenager. They moved out after that. A few years later, I saw the younger brother and he was just walking by, wanted to see his old house again. Feelsbadman.
Did you hear him die?

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James and Michael Myers

I hate bullied people who don't go ER

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
A real bbc would never. Nigga was micropeen as a black guy. Ain’t no coming back from that. Most niggas are ugly and have that as the only cope. This guy prolly didnt.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, butterworld, User28823 and 1 other person
Did you hear him die?
No, I didn't. I was too young to have remembered. I do remember hanging out in the garden and eating ice cream once with my brothers and the younger neighbor brother and maybe the older brother too, I don't know. Oh and some other guy got stabbed to death by my neighbor's son because he didn't like his mother was dating someone else, when I was like 9. Apparently there was tons of blood in the street but I wasn't allowed to see because it would "scare" me.

My neighbor lenny ate himself to death, rumor was his last bite to eat was Arbys

• Woah
Reactions: Lebron_James
This is mental illness. Not every single black guy has a huge dick. @Iasacrko bullied a blackcel to suicide here not too long ago.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Iasacrko, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others

i think his last moment would have been fear and surge of pain between impact with the ground and death, not "peace".

RIP though

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG

I had a elliot rodger case at my uni, except he roped instead of killing other people. For context, he was a asian immigrant who thought he would not get bullied if he moved and studied here, except it got way worse and he became an incel bc of it. He'd get numerous complaints for misogynistic behavior from what i'd recall and one day he just never showed up again. Found out a couple weeks later from a friend that he hung himself, the dude who who found out was the landlord who came in for his eviction notice.

Mens mental health is a joke honestly, from what ive heard, this dude tried to get help numerous times but as denied because he wasnt a citizen

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and bloomercel
This is mental illness. Not every single black guy has a huge dick. @Iasacrko bullied a blackcel to suicide here not too long ago.
wtf really? What was the guys username?

Not a real BBC

• +1
Reactions: spark
He made it out the hood.

• JFL
Reactions: albe.ORG
elab dont tell me it was the nigga on rate me that had like 500 pages

Doesn't exist

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan and butterworld
Black men don’t commit suicide, especially ones with BBCs. That’s a subblack issue

what was his height/looks level?

Who??? :lul:

@dimorphism the guy who exposed your account to some girl you liked. Can't know for sure that he's dead but he said he was gonna rope.

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko