Blackcels on the forum. Have you ever worn grillz in public?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff
What kind of reactions did you get? Would you wear it again? What do you think of guys who wear grillz? Cool? Too ghetto or low class?

@murdah @Sprinkles @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Carv @0S4MA @Daqirius @AspiringMogger @try2beme @smallman @Bushman @Sny

Images   2024 06 03T100403165 Images   2024 06 03T100408171 Images   2024 06 03T100422147 Images   2024 06 03T100426926

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC, Jason Voorhees, butterworld and 3 others
Hell no.

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, butterworld, FaceandBBC and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DelonLover1999, Gargantuan, bloomercel and 9 others
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Ricky212, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
hood bitch round me tryna do molly
4B309FD2 33BD 4CFB 8300 5C4619FCA989

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Charisma, nofap and 7 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, Jason Voorhees and murdah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, SidharthTheSlayer, not__cel and 4 others
What kind of reactions did you get? Would you wear it again? What do you think of guys who wear grillz? Cool? Too ghetto or low class?

@murdah @Sprinkles @PrinceLuenLeoncur @Carv @0S4MA @Daqirius @AspiringMogger @try2beme @smallman @Bushman @Sny

View attachment 2960883View attachment 2960884View attachment 2960885View attachment 2960886
Only retards low iq nigcels wear this it looks so crusty and dirty.

Imagine wasting money on that retarded shit over for blackcels never will be free :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TechnoBoss, butterworld and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, LegitUser, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
Wdym? Broke niggas cant afford shit like that lmfao
Look, it doesn't matter if it costs a shit ton. Some bimbo with a botched bbl still looks bad even though the procedure can cost upwards of 7k+.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Carv
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Jason Voorhees, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell, Charisma, Ricky212 and 7 others
hell no

• +1
  • JFL
Look, it doesn't matter if it costs a shit ton. Some bimbo with a botched bbl still looks bad even though the procedure can cost upwards of 7k+.
BBL legit highest risk surgery imagine putting the effort to getting a degree but no muh bbl :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny and Jason Voorhees
Damn when a nigger iqmogs you, you know its over
I’m unironically high IQ. That’s why your women don’t like me, they want cringe niggas who wear shit liek this.

Be like me be a high IQ BBC

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and HTN_Mentalcel
I’m unironically high IQ. That’s why your women don’t like me, they want cringe niggas who wear shit liek this.

Darktriadmaxx like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, MazoNitNit, spark and 3 others

You know whats funny Higher IQ = Virgin AND Low IQ = Non Virgin in black community.

I knew niggas who couldn't read getting more pussy. I had a phase in HS where i dressed like a thug for bitches :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: not__cel, Jason Voorhees, 0S4MA and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, Ultimate SUbhuman, liberiangrimreaper and 1 other person
You know whats funny Higher IQ = Virgin AND Low IQ = Non Virgin in black community.

I knew niggas who couldn't read getting more pussy. I had a phase in HS where i dressed like a thug for bitches :forcedsmile:
I’m high IQ but blk women like me. It’s white foids who h8 me for being high IQ. Not many blk foids where I live though they kinda Chaste like Arab girls so most don’t date :feelswah:.

That leaves me with MOO LOTTOS and Cumskins. It’s a tough life bruv :feelsgood:. This is why I travel for 2 hours to meet girls in cities far from where I am or I’m truecel

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
I’m high IQ but blk women like me. It’s white foids who h8 me for being high IQ. Not many blk foids where I live though they kinda Chaste like Arab girls so most don’t date :feelswah:.

That leaves me with MOO LOTTOS and Cumskins. Its a tough life bruv :feelsgood:
Over for us blackcels.

Have u noticed that white dudes are jelly or legit try to 1 up you.

Or

You just feel them insecure by you

• +1

Eh not for me too low class lookin
View attachment 2960903
Yep now men have to resort to this...
Look, it doesn't matter if it costs a shit ton. Some bimbo with a botched bbl still looks bad even
though the procedure can cost upwards of 7k+.
Young thugmaxxer. Leaked footage of @klip11 when he was young

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, nofap, Bushman and 6 others
It’s white foids who h8 me for being high IQ. Not many blk foids where I live though they kinda Chaste like Arab girls so most don’t date :feelswah:.
I kinda noticed this too, but only with snowbunnies, not just a white girl who happened to date a black guy, those are usually more high IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Carv and 1 other person
@Carv @PrinceLuenLeoncur are you guys part of the "total cumskin death movement"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Carv @PrinceLuenLeoncur are you guys part of the "total cumskin death movement"
I was in a group like that ngl but left cause they were black incels that hated white men cause they were cucking them.

Short and ugly it was basically .org.

I have friends still partaking in it and i get it spammed on my fyp

• +1
Niggas that wear Grillz have never heard of Looksmaxxing or Blackpill

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, Jason Voorhees, Carv and 1 other person
I kinda noticed this too, but only with snowbunnies, not just a white girl who happened to date a black guy, those are usually more high IQ
Yes. That’s why the ones I get are the white girls who aren’t “snow bunnies” but the ones who jsut HAPPENED to date a black guy (me)

I’m similar myself as I prefer my own but I’m OPEN to others

• +1
Reactions: Carv and 0S4MA
Only retards low iq nigcels wear this it looks so crusty and dirty.

Imagine wasting money on that retarded shit over for blackcels never will be free :forcedsmile:
It's way to signal to sheboons that they have the resources and income to waste money on shit like this and not worry about getting broke. That is why blacks always spend half their fortune on Jordan's, Jewellery, designer clothes while living on welfare and that is why they place so much importance in having “swag” or “drip” in the way they dress.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Carv
It's way to signal to sheboons that they have the resources and income to waste money on shit like this and not worry about getting broke. That is why blacks always spend half their fortune on Jordan's, Jewellery, designer clothed etc while still living on welfare.
Yeah I’ve noticed this being a black men who never liked designer that got pressured by other blacks to get it.

My mom use to force me to get that shit it was insane.

That’s why most black woman don’t want me. I don’t feel the need to overcompensate with all that reatrded shit made in China for 1 penny.

• +1
Yes

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Ultimate SUbhuman
That’s why most black woman don’t want me. I don’t feel the need to overcompensate with all that reatrded shit made in China for 1 penny.
I wear t-shirts that look designer but are thrifted with baggy pants and find that its mostly white and mixed girls oddly a few asian that complimented me on them

my style to a T

Can you check pm

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: LegitUser, Yliaster, Carv and 1 other person
This is not thugmaxxing tho. Every other zoomer wears shit like this.
Thugmaxxing isnt that ideal for any other race of girl but black, this with dreads is about as thugmaxxed as I see zoomer blacks go and it works here anyway

• +1
Star boy style for max appeal for all races.

@Jason Voorhees @0S4MA

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and 0S4MA
Idk what starboy style is? Like dress like generic suburban white guy?
"The “Starboy” aesthetic is a blend of streetwear, high fashion, and retro styles. It's often associated with high-end futuristic fashion, neon lights, underground clubs, and fast cars."

Like old money look ig ur right

• +1
"The “Starboy” aesthetic is a blend of streetwear, high fashion, and retro styles. It's often associated with high-end futuristic fashion, neon lights, underground clubs, and fast cars."

Like old money look ig ur right
Old money doesnt work on ethnics imo. Those colors look too flamboyant on dark ethnic skin. You'll just end up looking like a drug dealer or mafia boss instead of old money if u wear suits for every occasion as an ethnic.

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser
Old money doesnt work on ethnics imo. Those colors look too flamboyant on dark ethnic skin. You'll just end up looking like a drug dealer or mafia boss instead of old money if u wear suits for every occasion as an ethnic.
I mix it up with jordans + star boy + streetwear.

BBC Style + White style lol

What is an ideal style for Black Men?

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and Jason Voorhees
I shop at zara

• +1
I mix it up with jordans + star boy + streetwear.

BBC Style + Black style lol

What is an ideal style for Black Men?
I thought it was thugmaxxing like Tupac, X or lil Wayne.

• +1
Reactions: Carv

Users who are viewing this thread

Back