• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, zeshama, Deleted member 23558 and 34 others
he had his rhino done by a fucking divine being

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 23219, 5footsix56 and 21 others
he had his rhino done by a fucking divine being
Even if you surgerymax and become good looking
What's the point ? When you had been treated worse than dogs for your entire life

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Majkal, HighClassMaxing, Deleted member 27987 and 9 others

Damn I thought he looked like his avi. No wonder he posts the way he does. He looks more darker in the videos then I imagined him to be. Everything now makes sense.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23558, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 15 others
Damn I thought he looked like his avi. No wonder he posts the way he does. He looks more darker in the videos then I imagined him to be. Everything now makes sense.
He had been treated worse than dogs in his life so far that projects in his posts

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Fforsaken_11, Majkal, Looks234 and 5 others

Lil Nas Y

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
He had been treated worse than dogs in his life so far that projects in his posts
Honestly I looked at the video and he looks above average. I dont get why he had such bad experiences with foids. I think America is just not the best place for non whites. I know Germany ,France , Any scandanvian country (less so Sweden ), Netherlands , and especially Australia have tons of black loving bitches, and I also think certain areas of the US are better for blacks, like California, Florida, Georgia, Washington state , Oregeon are better .

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15164, Deleted member 19157, ChileanMaxxer and 7 others
I feel bad for him ngl. But im glad he managed to ascend lookswise at least, autism is a death sentence sadly

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 27544, klip11 and 4 others
Thats not me bro

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, zeshama, Deleted member 21796 and 21 others
Honestly I looked at the video and he looks above average. I dont get why he had such bad experiences with foids. I think America is just not the best place for non whites. I know Germany ,France , Any scandanvian country (less so Sweden ), Netherlands , and especially Australia have tons of black loving bitches, and I also think certain areas of the US are better for blacks, like California, Florida, Georgia, Washington state , Oregeon are better .
This was before he got surgeries and shit

• +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, Acne Victim and 5.5psl
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and 5.5psl
he looked homeless jfl.

“less so sweden” is cope, Swedistan is full of black loving women
It is evident that you don't live here.

swedistan is filled with refugees, pajeets and black people probably do good there
Maybe amongst each other, Sweden is a very segregated country.

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
does blackgymmax have autism??

• +1
does blackgymmax have autism??
Yes
Being a nigger+schizo+mentally retarded+autism all these 4 things combined make him the poster he is today

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, ifyouwannabemylover, 5'7 zoomer and 13 others
Yes
Being a nigger+schizo+mentally retarded+autism all these 4 things combined make him the poster he is today
hahahaha yeah i thought so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and 5.5psl
@Blackgymmax plz make more

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Yes
@Blackgymmax it’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, 5.5psl and Blackgymmax
Yes
over.

• So Sad
so this is the chap who talks shit about every guy who doesnt look like photoshoped model lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 25377 and 5.5psl
mentally retarded and autism is a bigger problem than being black for you sadly. But the fact that you managed to ascend from being ugly and possibly talk to real women now shows that u didnt let mental disabilities get to you. You are an inspiration to me and the whole autism community all over the world.

• +1
Reactions: Fforsaken_11, ifyouwannabemylover, baldgeeza and 1 other person

only updated vid i think

his skin is visibly lighter

although jfl at how much of a difference your schnauzer can make in ur face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, horizontallytall, bloomercel and 3 others
He sounded aspie back in the day but still logical, he has completely lost his mind at this point.

He even said that his match rate was 2% if he liked all profiles including subhumans.
I wonder what it is now but he won’t answer lol.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, ROTTING, bloomercel and 5 others
would ascend further with botox in brow ridge tbh

• +1

only updated vid i think

He is likely using the android filter that subtly smooths the skin.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Deleted member 22623

only updated vid i think

Bro its not just nose. He admitted that he use fillers for his jawline. Thats make much larger impact than nose.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer, 5.5psl, Deleted member 22623 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr.Proper, 5.5psl, Acne Victim and 1 other person
Wow.

• +1
I don't even find this funny anymore.

I hope you find peace with your skin color and yourself @Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17595 and 5.5psl

incel

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and Blackgymmax
  • +1
He sounds so white and high class, definitely from uptown toronto

• JFL
Reactions: bignosesmallchin, ChileanMaxxer, fukmylyf and 1 other person
I dont think eyebrows can be lowered through that method
You can

I had a small amount injected in the frontalis muscle and it lowered my brow ridge slightly

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Blackgymmax and 5.5psl
he had to put 10 kg of filler into his Erectus skull to catch up with 5 million years of human evolution.
Brutal.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dakchuh, TsarTsar444, Sub0 and 6 others
E1b nigger

• +1
he had to put 10 kg of filler into his Erectus skull to catch up with 5 million years of human evolution.
Brutal.
@Blackgymmax

• +1
Reactions: Majkal
Thats not me bro
Oh my bad, the user tagged you and I thought it was some incel rants you did lol. Haven't been on the forum in a while so didn't know what you looked like. Seems like you look pretty close to the avi , so nice job. Would you say your satisfied with your skin tone or want a lighter one.

• +1
not Oregon JFL

there's like 3 black people here (self dox)

only updated vid i think

Legit looks like a different person. Eye area has had a big change. I wonder if its really him

should be pinned jfl

• JFL
some of those free spirit foids tend to be easier to get
you realize there's more to Oregon than Portland...portland is the shithole capital of the state, I avoid it like the plague

He sounded aspie back in the day but still logical, he has completely lost his mind at this point.

He even said that his match rate was 2% if he liked all profiles including subhumans.
I wonder what it is now but he won’t answer lol.
u can see the gradual descent into madness in these videos

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and 5.5psl