D

Deleted member 27511

Kraken

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 47042, PointOfNoReturn, exo and 12 others
@Blackgymmax Thoughts on this?

• JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 27511
Sometimes when I fall asleep at night I dream that I am in the place of my slaveholder ancestors, and that I have a young slave who looks just like blackgymmax. Even though he is a negro, he still is a great worker and friend.

He is such a great worker in fact that I offer him anything in the world as a gift for his hard work. To my surprise he doesn’t ask for freedom, he asks to be white. I scour the country high and low for anything that can make him white, but to my disappointment I can’t find anything.

Eventually I come back, with tears in my eyes, and tell him there is nothing I can do to make him white. We cry together, and then I decide that if I can’t make him feel white on the outside I can at least make him feel white on the inside. I make sweet love to him. I usually wake up as we climax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, 5.5psl and Deleted member 27511
Sometimes when I fall asleep at night I dream that I am in the place of my slaveholder ancestors, and that I have a young slave who looks just like blackgymmax. Even though he is a negro, he still is a great worker and friend.

He is such a great worker in fact that I offer him anything in the world as a gift for his hard work. To my surprise he doesn’t ask for freedom, he asks to be white. I scour the country high and low for anything that can make him white, but to my disappointment I can’t find anything.

Eventually I come back, with tears in my eyes, and tell him there is nothing I can do to make him white. We cry together, and then I decide that if I can’t make him feel white on the outside I can at least make him feel white on the inside. I make sweet love to him. I usually wake up as we climax
Bumping my essay @5.5psl

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl