BLACKGYMMAXX'S SURGERIES/TIER LIST

D

Deleted member 27561

Silver
Dude reacted to a thread I posted in from last month and I saw his YouTube channel posted in there and decided to compile/rank his surgeries, lmk if I missed any

S-TIER: WEAVE IMPLANTS
Probably the highest impact looksmax he did, rn he's sitting at Nosey lil cousin-tier, but when his hair grows out in a few months, he can finally achieve that Bow Wow look he's been shooting for.

A-TIER: EYEBROW IMPLANTS
Idk if derma-rolling and minox could've saved his ass, but we'll never know. Kinda looks uncanny how they almost extend off his face(Kung-Fu Master tier) but better than having the cursed East Asian wisp brows he had before

B-TIER: JAW FILLER
Mf gonna call himself "Blackgymmax" but sit at 17% BF and get jaw fillers instead of just slimming down, hopefully he stays at his size or bigger, otherwise that titanium might burst through his skin like terminator

C-TIER: ZYGO IMPLANTS
Idk why people get these, but cool ig

D-TIER: 🦏 PLASTY
Crying shame that he threw such an endearing nose in the trash, down-sizing to the torpedo build most certainly causes more traffic backup on the booger highway, keep his sinuses in your prayers :feelscry:

F-TIER: COON CHIP IMPLANT
Most tragic of all his surgeries, whatever doctor cursed him with this set him on the path of COMPLETE MENTAL COLLAPSE. Dr Umar Johnson warned you.

Thoughts?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21403, thecel, Deleted member 26859 and 1 other person
@Ai Impact & @PointOfNoReturn did miss any surgeries?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and PointOfNoReturn
Are these all the procedures he’s done? Or just ranking procedures in general?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27561

Users who are viewing this thread

Back