blackheads and pimples?

Deleted member 7506

Deleted member 7506

idk
how can i get rid of blackheads in my nose? and i also have some pimples in d forehead what can i do? i wash my face un the morning and night and i apply sunscreen

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5522
No idea man

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Retin - A u fucktard it’s written literally everywhere on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Wash your face and apply some oil for the skin after it , reason is if you just washed your face it ll get dry and you will produce more sebum . Other tips : nofap, cut sugar, dairy ,gluten , add vegetables , try vit. B5 supplement and omega 3 .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7506
retin-a or a bha gel

• +1
apply benzoyl peroxide for 10 minutes after washing face (in evening) and then wash off

make sure you are moisturising your face also as if you just wash your face and dont moisturise your face will create excess oil to compensate leading to blackheads

you could also try a BHA like salicylic acid

• +1
are your blackheads recessed? perhaps they lack foward growth which could be the problem

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 7506
also if they are on your nose they may not be blackheads but sebaceous filaments which are normal and you should not try to remove

• +1
Reactions: KingScrew and Deleted member 7506
Wash your face and apply some oil for the skin after it , reason is if you just washed your face it ll get dry and you will produce more sebum . Other tips : nofap, cut sugar, dairy ,gluten , add vegetables , try vit. B5 supplement and omega 3 .
thx,and if i do that my blackheads Will just go away ??

also if they are on your nose they may not be blackheads but sebaceous filaments which are normal and you should not try to remove
thanks but i'm sure they are blackheads i thought that too but now im sure they are blackheads

• +1
are your blackheads recessed? perhaps they lack foward growth which could be the problem
yeah they are recesed n subhuman asf shall i bimax my blackheads?

apply benzoyl peroxide for 10 minutes after washing face (in evening) and then wash off

make sure you are moisturising your face also as if you just wash your face and dont moisturise your face will create excess oil to compensate leading to blackheads

you could also try a BHA like salicylic acid
oh ok thanks i'll try that

Retin A, and chemical peels

I struggled with blackheads and pimples for years, into my early twenties. 15/16 is one thing but enough was enough. I started using Retin-A 0.5% I wish I did earlier. Nothing else worked (I had tried all of the OTC treatments with benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid.)

A moisturizer is extremely important as well, even if you are greasy.

• +1
I struggled with blackheads and pimples for years, into my early twenties. 15/16 is one thing but enough was enough. I started using Retin-A 0.5% I wish I did earlier. Nothing else worked (I had tried all of the OTC treatments with benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid.)

A moisturizer is extremely important as well, even if you are greasy.
thankss right now i'm using moisturizer and i'm planning to get retin-a soon

Clay mask for blackheads, benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid for pimples

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534
Retin A and good skincare routine