Blackheads under eyes and on nose

hybobu

hybobu

maxxed out at 15
I have blackheads under my eyes and on nose or atleast thats what i think it is but i heard somewhere castor oil gets rid of them and so i rubbed castor oil on them for like 10m and i dont know if its worse or not but they are definetly still there, i might do it again but anyone know how to fix that shit, maybe if u dm me i can show pics

• +1
Reactions: Chrisssy
those over the counter?
adapalene(differin) is over the counter , trust me , adapalane is a safe stable powerful retinoid , it will save you just put in your whole face along with your nose its a lifesaver , btw those are not blackheads those are sebacious filaments and retinoids in general are extremely effective against them

• +1
Reactions: hybobu
adapalene(differin) is over the counter , trust me , adapalane is a safe stable powerful retinoid , it will save you just put in your whole face along with your nose its a lifesaver , btw those are not blackheads those are sebacious filaments and retinoids in general are extremely effective against them
alr ill look into, kinda thought it wasnt blackheads because i saw somewhere else it could just be sebacious filaments but i couldnt tell but how are you sure its sebacious filaments?

adapalene doesnt do anything to blackheads, and many say tret is effective for it but i didnt get that amazing results personally.
"Retinoids or simply retinol can be very effective at removing sebaceous filaments from the face"
"Adapalene suppresses sebum accumulation via the inhibition of triacylglycerol biosynthesis and perilipin expression in differentiated hamster sebocytes in vitro."
"they can lessen sebaceous filaments by enhancing cellular turnover and making your pores look less apparent."
"adapalene is best for whiteheads and blackheads compared to salicylic acid. Adapalene works by promoting cell turnover, where new cells under your skin push out older skin cells to the surface as they grow"
"Developed and tested with dermatologists, Effaclar Adapalene Gel 0.1% helps clear and prevent blackheads, whiteheads, acne blemishes, and clogged pores"

Want more ?
ffs stop spreading false wrong information , a simple search can save your ignorant ass

alr ill look into, kinda thought it wasnt blackheads because i saw somewhere else it could just be sebacious filaments but i couldnt tell but how are you sure its sebacious filaments?
are they black in color ?

"Retinoids or simply retinol can be very effective at removing sebaceous filaments from the face"
"Adapalene suppresses sebum accumulation via the inhibition of triacylglycerol biosynthesis and perilipin expression in differentiated hamster sebocytes in vitro."
"they can lessen sebaceous filaments by enhancing cellular turnover and making your pores look less apparent."
"adapalene is best for whiteheads and blackheads compared to salicylic acid. Adapalene works by promoting cell turnover, where new cells under your skin push out older skin cells to the surface as they grow"
"Developed and tested with dermatologists, Effaclar Adapalene Gel 0.1% helps clear and prevent blackheads, whiteheads, acne blemishes, and clogged pores"

Want more ?
ffs stop spreading false wrong information , a simple search can save your ignorant ass

didnt work for me. accutane clears everything though

pretty sure they're not unless im retarded but they're more like a LOT of tiny holes clumped up, like no color just a hole in the skin or atleast thats what it looks like
yep , get differin

its safe and everything? thanks ill probably use it im realising i have sebacious filaments like on most of my face, under my lips, forehead and most of it, so yh
yeah , its called the T zone in your face and it produce the most oils , differin or tretinoin will do its job

• +1
Reactions: hybobu
sebacious filaments are very hard to exfoliate so a cleanser wont do any noticeable effect
No Korean oil cleanser is like double cleansing at night and it's whole job is to clean sebacious filaments and pores more deeply than a normal cleanser ever could

No Korean oil cleanser is like double cleansing at night and it's whole job is to clean sebacious filaments and pores more deeply than a normal cleanser ever could
It's a double cleanser not a cleanser, its not a Korean thing, double cleanser are available everywhere , pretty sure a cleanser with salicylic acid will do a double cleanser job ,
Double cleanser its not early as effective when it compared to retinoids

It's a double cleanser not a cleanser, its not a Korean thing, double cleanser are available everywhere , pretty sure a cleanser with salicylic acid will do a double cleanser job ,
Double cleanser its not early as effective when it compared to retinoids
Yeah I know Tret or adap is prob better. But I've been getting good results with my Korean skincare without any retinoids trying to get the Korean glass skin look rn

I have blackheads under my eyes and on nose or atleast thats what i think it is but i heard somewhere castor oil gets rid of them and so i rubbed castor oil on them for like 10m and i dont know if its worse or not but they are definetly still there, i might do it again but anyone know how to fix that shit, maybe if u dm me i can show pics
Salicylic acid lil bro over counter results in 2 weeks

Yeah I know Tret or adap is prob better. But I've been getting good results with my Korean skincare without any retinoids trying to get the Korean glass skin look rn
honeslty you are right , koreans skincare products are amazing but trust me , if you wanna achieve glass skin and skinmog everyone all you need is :
1-cleanser
2-niacinamide
3-moisturizer
4-tret or adap
5-spf
bb cream to finish it

honeslty you are right , koreans skincare products are amazing but trust me , if you wanna achieve glass skin and skinmog everyone all you need is :
1-cleanser
2-niacinamide
3-moisturizer
4-tret or adap
5-spf
bb cream to finish it
Yo thanks for the tips I'll def try out Adap or tren if my acne scars don't go away soon

Yo thanks for the tips I'll def try out Adap or tren if my acne scars don't go away soon
your acne scars will never fade away with skincare products , retinoids are the only logical solution
azelaic acid can help too but get 20percent

your acne scars will never fade away with skincare products , retinoids are the only logical solution
azelaic acid can help too but get 20percent
Alright thanks for telling me this I'ma order azelaic acid tmr. Also can you use Tret with azelaic acid? Bc I'ma go to a dermatologist to get prescribed if that's what I need to fade these scars

Alright thanks for telling me this I'ma order azelaic acid tmr. Also can you use Tret with azelaic acid? Bc I'ma go to a dermatologist to get prescribed if that's what I need to fade these scars
you could but i recommend you to take it slowly because thats a strong combination and may your skin not tolerate it well , introduce it slowly to your skin and use a moisturizer and spf along with those , azelaic acid is prescription free i believe , adapalane is also prescription free but its expensive , if you already going to dermatologist try to convince her to give you accutane first , if not then take tret , btw microneedling also do wonders for acne scars, you can also use a cheap derma roller , search about it

you could but i recommend you to take it slowly because thats a strong combination and may your skin not tolerate it well , introduce it slowly to your skin and use a moisturizer and spf along with those , azelaic acid is prescription free i believe , adapalane is also prescription free but its expensive , if you already going to dermatologist try to convince her to give you accutane first , if not then take tret , btw microneedling also do wonders for acne scars, you can also use a cheap derma roller , search about it
Alright I'll try and tell my mom to take me to the dermatologist tmr. Will 10% azelaic acid be enough? Im trying to get these scars away before school pictures which is like 2 months away I believe. Will azelaic acid and accutane or Tret (if I cannot convince my dermatologist) fade my scars in that amount of time?

Alright I'll try and tell my mom to take me to the dermatologist tmr. Will 10% azelaic acid be enough? Im trying to get these scars away before school pictures which is like 2 months away I believe. Will azelaic acid and accutane or Tret (if I cannot convince my dermatologist) fade my scars in that amount of time?
10% azelaic acid is not that effective tbh , in 2 months your acne scars will minimize but dont expect much , you really have to take it slowly and wisely imo , if you are afraid of school pictures use a bb cream and ask your mom to do a makeup for ya or talk with the photographer to edit it , but in 2 months you will definitely see noticeable results, just take it easy and slow in your skin or you will regret it
btw you may purge using them so take that in the mind

10% azelaic acid is not that effective tbh , in 2 months your acne scars will minimize but dont expect much , you really have to take it slowly and wisely imo , if you are afraid of school pictures use a bb cream and ask your mom to do a makeup for ya or talk with the photographer to edit it , but in 2 months you will definitely see noticeable results, just take it easy and slow in your skin or you will regret it
btw you may purge using them so take that in the mind
Alright thanks for that. I heard zinc can make acne go away so should I supplement it or nah? And I ordered a shower and water filter so that might help my acne or acne scars.

Alright thanks for that. I heard zinc can make acne go away so should I supplement it or nah? And I ordered a shower and water filter so that might help my acne or acne scars.
That will never do it , if you wanna treat acne the only solution is retinoids, panoxyl works too for bacterial acne

That will never do it , if you wanna treat acne the only solution is retinoids, panoxyl works too for bacterial acne
Alr ty for telling me that so I don't cope. I'll just get accutane tmr or Tret whichever one I can get

• +1
Reactions: Litekiller11