Blackpill and Exams

bloatmaxxed2

bloatmaxxed2

Iron
I have 2 days to my physics exam i cant take bp out of my mind and i dont know how to study can anybody help i really dont want to fail i gotta get atleast 42 out of 100 im pretty fucked up rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rhinoplastyordie, russwestbrook, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
nobody cares, go study retard

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, tombradylover, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
this is why overconsuming bp is bad

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, heyheyheybro22, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
I have 2 days to my physics exam i cant take bp out of my mind and i dont know how to study can anybody help i really dont want to fail i gotta get atleast 42 out of 100 im pretty fucked up rn
Just do what I did and get A in a test without revising (I never revised for my exams, kek) bro.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dark.max, heyheyheybro22 and bloatmaxxed2
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, heyheyheybro22, diditeverbegin and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dark.max, blackpilledarab, heyheyheybro22 and 3 others
cant take stacys out of my mind watching tiktok bp ascension edits
when ever i look in the mirror im happy but if i leave the house or dont look my self in the mirror for 30 mins or more i get anxious asf

this is why i need to stop with taking the bp too seriously, i understand you brother

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, bloatmaxxed2 and Kaari
when ever i look in the mirror im happy but if i leave the house or dont look my self in the mirror for 30 mins or more i get anxious asf

this is why i need to stop with taking the bp too seriously, i understand you brother
Bro I got one fine line wrinkle under my eye and I still haven’t recovered kek, probably made it worse because of stress to do with it.

• +1
Reactions: dark.max

i got softmax routine and it needs time but im already on the edge im going insane

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
Bro I got one fine line wrinkle under my eye and I still haven’t recovered kek, probably made it worse because of stress to do with it.
worst thing about me is everyone tells me i look good when i had tik tok i use to slay a fuck ton but im still ultra anxious, tbh i think even if you are chad overconsuming black pill could still fuck with you

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin, bloatmaxxed2 and Kaari
worst thing about me is everyone tells me i look good when i had tik tok i use to slay a fuck ton but im still ultra anxious, tbh i think even if you are chad overconsuming black pill could still fuck with you
I know the feeling brocel, wish I never took it.

• +1
Reactions: dark.max, 14yearoldpslmogger and bloatmaxxed2
Nigga same
I am having exams and have maths exam 2 days after.
But I am high iqcel (no delusion) and studied before so I am alright.
Idk but if u feel so anxious taking pregab might help u cope atp

• +1
Reactions: bloatmaxxed2
How do looks correlate with your exam? you are just addicted, not overdosed

• +1
Nigga same
I am having exams and have maths exam 2 days after.
But I am high iqcel (no delusion) and studied before so I am alright.
Idk but if u feel so anxious taking pregab might help u cope atp
im gonna not sleep today prolly just study

• +1
The main thing is i cant stop thinking about brooke shields and jennifer conelly cuz i watched some movies

• +1
  • Love it
delete tik tok and stop overconsuming bp so much will do a thread on this but imagine this, what gym cells think about is how big they look when ever they are out they look at others bodies and rate them and when they see a girl they try to look as masculine and big as possible but WE think its stupid and when they hear our views THEY think we are stupid even tho we do the same thing but we are "muh black pill is true chad or rope" you need to understand there is more to life and trust me if you are MTN just be nt and have a social circle and you can fuck

• +1
Reactions: random guy and Kaari
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: dark.max, bloatmaxxed2 and ascendedchad
Just study wtf is watching blackpill content going to do? Gandy will randomly appear and say “Be blessed and ascend child”? :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and ascendedchad
delete tik tok and stop overconsuming bp so much will do a thread on this but imagine this, what gym cells think about is how big they look when ever they are out they look at others bodies and rate them and when they see a girl they try to look as masculine and big as possible but WE think its stupid and when they hear our views THEY think we are stupid even tho we do the same thing but we are "muh black pill is true chad or rope" you need to understand there is more to life and trust me if you are MTN just be nt and have a social circle and you can fuck
i comepletely understand you and appreciate your concern but once you are in there is no out plus i have bad obsession problems im not a subhuman lookswise but i have a bad background in terms of mental illness like really bad and im really bad socially i have 0 friends even before bp i was not even close to being normal

• +1
i comepletely understand you and appreciate your concern but once you are in there is no out plus i have bad obsession problems im not a subhuman lookswise but i have a bad background in terms of mental illness like really bad and im really bad socially i have 0 friends
“Son, once you start there’s no going back.”

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: dark.max and ascendedchad
Just study wtf is watching blackpill content going to do? Gandy will randomly appear and say “Be blessed and ascend child”? :feelskek::feelskek:
I get richard ramirez edits in my head bro what do I do 😥

• JFL
Even if we ascend we are mentalcel weirdo its over

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin and Kaari
i comepletely understand you and appreciate your concern but once you are in there is no out plus i have bad obsession problems im not a subhuman lookswise but i have a bad background in terms of mental illness like really bad and im really bad socially i have 0 friends even before bp i was not even close to being normal
On a serious note tbh, I am good in studies, but I didn't study much and wasn't all that for 2 exams and got bad results, it made my parents sad, so I started studying this time. I can get marks even if I study for just 1 week before exam but I don't

• +1
  • JFL
On a serious note tbh, I am good in studies, but I didn't study much and wasn't all that for 2 exams and got bad results, it made my parents sad, so I started studying this time. I can get marks even if I study for just 1 week before exam but I don't
im just so obssessed with how much of a loser i am in uni i cant focus on studying there is something like headache always bothering me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kaari and diditeverbegin
im just so obssessed with how much of a loser i am in uni i cant focus on studying there is something like headache always bothering me
Dude why don't u have friends in uni?

• +1
oof, i have crazy adhd and aspergers and been treated poorly because of that i def understand what you mean g

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and bloatmaxxed2
:blackpill:

Last edited:
Muh blackpill

Notice how it's always the graycels :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl