[Blackpill] being rich means nothing

Deleted member 2012

Deleted member 2012

Magic
Before I was blackpilled I had a oneitis, and she rejected me, I thought that I just had to get closer to her and she would like my personality and see how much I like her and then like me back (JFL). But I just got friend zoned and rejected over and over again. Meanwhile she would make out with low iq delinquents that DONT EVEN SPEAK HER FUCKING LANGUAGE (she was an american living in a foreign country, Im part of the elite of the country, rich and educated, I speak the local language and english fluently) She used to hook up with low iq locals that only knew shit A1 tier english. If you ask her what she wants in a guy she will say personality but she would rather fuck a guy that she can't even communicate with because of his looks. :feelsrope: I would refuse to believe it's looks. "It's because they're thugs" "girls like experienced bad boys"... :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I was such an idiot. If only I knew I simply didn't meet her looks standards and therefore any effort was completely futile... I would've avoided a lot of suffering and humiliation. I used to drive her places with a top tier car, buy her food, gifts, I did a magic show on her house once... All to never receive anything in return. "Just be romantic, just show her how much you like her, she'll be flattered and soften up to you." "Just show off your money, girls love rich guys"
I won first place in the school talent show just to show off to her and she didn't even come watch.

JFL if you believe money means ANYTHING to JB's... sure, if you're after a gold-digger to betabuxx for, money is the way to go. BUT JBS ONLY CARE ABOUT LOOKS. They don't wanna marry so young, and they know they're not gonna get the guys money just because they fucked him so the guy being rich means nothing to them, there's literally no advantage to them, I don't even know why ppl think being rich is such a huge advantage.

Once I even said to her that I was way richer than those worthless thugs she gets with and she was like: "whaaaat? that's so superficial... I'm not a golddigger, do you think you're better than them just because you have more money? everyone is equal, don't discriminate.... JFL when in reality she's discriminating me on something even more shallow and unchangeable than money.

Furthermore a friend of mine told me that once she was in mcdonald's and she was bragging about sucking a guy's cock in a party, she mentioned that he was blonde and tall (the opposite of me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:). If you're chad girls will feel proud and brag about sucking your cock. Associating themselves with chad in any way boosts their ego. It's a different fucking life.

I actually can't believe how bluepilled I actually was. How can you stay so oblivious to the reality that gets shoved right on your face every day of your life?

Inb4 cuck, I know I shouldn't have spent one dime on that whore, I regret it very much.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 2634, Deleted member 4383 and 3 others
Looks are everything.

And I have none.

Therefore, I have nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body
It means a lot but you gotta be ultra wealthy, not just some upper middle class white collar.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 2634 and BigBoy
COPE. MONEY = SURGERY

Before I was blackpilled I had a oneitis, and she rejected me, I thought that I just had to get closer to her and she would like my personality and see how much I like her and then like me back (JFL). But I just got friend zoned and rejected over and over again. Meanwhile she would make out with low iq delinquents that DONT EVEN SPEAK HER FUCKING LANGUAGE (she was an american living in a foreign country, Im part of the elite of the country, rich and educated, I speak the local language and english fluently) She used to hook up with low iq locals that only knew shit A1 tier english. If you ask her what she wants in a guy she will say personality but she would rather fuck a guy that she can't even communicate with because of his looks. :feelsrope: I would refuse to believe it's looks. "It's because they're thugs" "girls like experienced bad boys"... :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: I was such an idiot. If only I knew I simply didn't meet her looks standards and therefore any effort was completely futile... I would've avoided a lot of suffering and humiliation. I used to drive her places with a top tier car, buy her food, gifts, I did a magic show on her house once... All to never receive anything in return. "Just be romantic, just show her how much you like her, she'll be flattered and soften up to you." "Just show off your money, girls love rich guys"
I won first place in the school talent show just to show off to her and she didn't even come watch.

JFL if you believe money means ANYTHING to JB's... sure, if you're after a gold-digger to betabuxx for, money is the way to go. BUT JBS ONLY CARE ABOUT LOOKS. They don't wanna marry so young, and they know they're not gonna get the guys money just because they fucked him so the guy being rich means nothing to them, there's literally no advantage to them, I don't even know why ppl think being rich is such a huge advantage.

Once I even said to her that I was way richer than those worthless thugs she gets with and she was like: "whaaaat? that's so superficial... I'm not a golddigger, do you think you're better than them just because you have more money? everyone is equal, don't discriminate.... JFL when in reality she's discriminating me on something even more shallow and unchangeable than money.

Furthermore a friend of mine told me that once she was in mcdonald's and she was bragging about sucking a guy's cock in a party, she mentioned that he was blonde and tall (the opposite of me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:). If you're chad girls will feel proud and brag about sucking your cock. Associating themselves with chad in any way boosts their ego. It's a different fucking life.

I actually can't believe how bluepilled I actually was. How can you stay so oblivious to the reality that gets shoved right on your face every day of your life?

Inb4 cuck, I know I shouldn't have spent one dime on that whore, I regret it very much.
Summary ?

This was one of the first posts I made when I first got blackpilled. All of this seems like such a distant past now, Im in a total different place in life right now completely at peace with the blackpill

Money doesn’t mean anything foid, if you are using money as a leverage you are incomprehensibly stupid.
USE THAT MONEY FOR SURGERIES

Money doesn’t mean anything foid, if you are using money as a leverage you are incomprehensibly stupid.
USE THAT MONEY FOR SURGERIES
Now Im doing that, I already got a fucking lefort. But back then I was bluepilled and got used

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
magic show at her house LMFAO nigga come on :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Dn read but if I had a lot of money I would have ascended a lot sooner than I did, and that's not even including through surgery either.

magic show at her house LMFAO nigga come on :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Man, I won first place at the school talent show with a magic show. Then she said: Oh such a pity I couldn’t go, but we’re having a pool party in my house, why don’t you come do the show there so I can watch?

It was just a family and neighbors party with kids, so that’s why I did the show, if it was a high school party I wouldn’t of course

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
Money matters when you are older. read this thread