Blackpill can be misleading. Never forget this.

D

Deleted member 6382

Kraken
Work hard. Talk less.
Do what you feel is right.
Learn from your mistakes.
Build people up. Laugh often.
Stop complaining.
Invest in yourself.
Dream big. Plan ahead.
Love unconditionally.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11479, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 10782 and 40 others
Work hard. Talk less.
Stop complaining.
Invest in yourself.
Dream big. Plan ahead.
Love unconditionally.
Based. Life is short as fuck

• +1
Reactions: IdiAmin, adotsdot, Need2Ascend and 8 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: johncruz12345, mortis, Deleted member 11074 and 13 others
Couldn’t agree more brother, too many cunts on here have nothing going for themselves and don’t try so they trap others in their virgin negativity.

hustle in silence and let your success make noise

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist, IdiAmin, Jamal2222 and 6 others
good advice, better yet just leave the site. Nothing left to be gained, all surgeries have been discussed, as have all looksmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist, Deleted member 10782, Neurose and 15 others
good advice, better yet just leave the site. Nothing left to be gained, all surgeries have been discussed, as have all looksmaxxes.
And do what? Everything is closed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and SoyGune
And do what? Everything is closed
anything else tbh, this site is addictive and rids you of your motivation. It's like a leech, you gotta go someday, but it's hard to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10782, aussielooksmaxxer2, Deleted member 10551 and 5 others
anything else tbh, this site is addictive and rids you of your motivation. It's like a leech, you gotta go someday, but it's hard to
Oh yeah I get what you saying, anything else other than rotting here is better than rotting here
But you gotta get the ball rolling with some success in your life, to get that motivation to keep pushing

Think of it as if you're playing in the nba, the better you play, the more you get paid, the more minutes you play, the more your teamates like and trust you with the ball, the more the coach draws plays for you, those things snowball with each other
But you gotta get the ball rolling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, aussielooksmaxxer2, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Oh yeah I get what you saying, anything else other than rotting here is better than rotting here
But you gotta get the ball rolling with some success in your life, to get that motivation to keep pushing

Think of it as if you're playing in the nba, the better you play, the more you get paid, the more minutes you play, the more your teamates like and trust you with the ball, the more the coach draws plays for you, those things snowball with each other
But you gotta get the ball rolling
and to get the ball rolling in the first place you gotta leave, you get me? Unless you're a chad/chadlite using this site for an ego stroke, there's really no point in rotting here for so long. I know i'm being hypocritical b/c i still rot here, but it's the truth.

Once you get what you need, looksmax and keep it pushing.

• +1
Reactions: SoyGune and Deleted member 6382
and to get the ball rolling in the first place you gotta leave, you get me? Unless you're a chad/chadlite using this site for an ego stroke, there's really no point in rotting here for so long. I know i'm being hypocritical b/c i still rot here, but it's the truth.

Once you get what you need, looksmax and keep it pushing.
Bro Im not trying to be cliche with this, but its literally quarantine, the goal rn is to not live in the street and be healthy physically, lmao, not trying to improve the dating life, thats for when the lockdowns are gone for good and theres no chance of catching this devil virus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, JadedNormie, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
Bro Im not trying to be cliche with this, but its literally quarantine, the goal rn is to not live in the street and be healthy physically, lmao, not trying to improve the dating life, thats for when the lockdowns are gone for good and theres no chance of catching this devil virus
i see what you mean, i mean in the future i guess. Just food for thought

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382 and SoyGune
Work hard. Talk less.
Stop complaining.
Invest in yourself.
Dream big. Plan ahead.
Love unconditionally.
HOW CAN YOU BE HAPPY I DON'T GET IT??? I'M LITERALY BECOMING JEALOUS

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521, Deleted member 6382 and SoyGune
5+ rep for you son

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
i love u op more than a woman ever will

• Love it
everything except love unconditionally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
The real blackpill is that violence in minecraft is everything and the goverment has a monopoly of violence.

• JFL
Reactions: adotsdot and Deleted member 6382
We're all gonna make it keep grinding boyos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, Warlow and BigBoy
Which reddit post is this from

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
Love unconditionally.
@LondonVillie is the only user who is doing this with the women he dates.

Why, OP? Why post this cookie cutter blue pilled garbage?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683
@LondonVillie is the only user who is doing this with the women he dates.

Why, OP? Why post this cookie cutter blue pilled garbage?
Love doesn’t exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and randomuser2407
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Warlow and randomuser2407
Lust exists but it’s very short term. Love is literally chemical reactions..
Yes Morty, love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed, it hits hard, then slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7521 and Deleted member 756
Lust exists but it’s very short term. Love is literally chemical reactions..
lust is the only way a relationship can be maintained funnily enough.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 756
Yes Morty, love is just a chemical reaction that compels animals to breed, it hits hard, then slowly fades, leaving you stranded in a failing marriage.
Sounds depressing

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
lust is the only way a relationship can be maintained funnily enough.
I feel within a relationship though the lust isn’t just physical. You can crave someone for their mind

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
I feel within a relationship though the lust isn’t just physical. You can crave someone for their mind
yeah, it's an amalgamation of things that can contribute to what someone "lusts" for

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
Agree man, there's more to life than this blackpill shit, but I can't leave because this place is too addicting even though it's doing nothing for me.

New year's resolution is to never come back here jfl

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Deleted member 10551 and Deleted member 6382
good copefuel

Work hard. Talk less.
Stop complaining.
Invest in yourself.
Dream big. Plan ahead.
Love unconditionally.
This is good

• +1
Surgery results and technology

Love unconditionally.
This is imo, cope. Besides, aiming to love yourself unconditionally. Potentially your own kids as well.
Beyond that, I dunno.

Great initiative! We need some bluepill threads once in a while to balance it all out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back