Blackpill cant be mainstream

HollowCheek

HollowCheek

Cope everywhere
I heard many ppl here talking about “Oh so over, blackpill is going mainstream”

5’6 balding guy who still wants girls cant be blackpilled. You know why? Cuz he would fall into a depression, his brain is not ready for the blackpill so he will still be redpilled, bluepilled and will be highly repulsed recieving any form of blackpill.

Blackpill is only for 2 types of guys. Looksmaxxers, who knows the truth, trying to ascend WHILE having potential to truly ascend (7/10+). And incels, who already gave up. But these groups are like 20% of male populations at max.

Others are either normies - rejecting any form of blackpill cuz of their parents told them that looks doesnt matter and Subs who just simply cant accept it because it would ruin them.

TLDR it wont be mainstream, trust me

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, blite, hattrick and 7 others
Others are either normies - rejecting any form of blackpill cuz of their parents told them
Honestly most normies ik irl wouldn’t reject that looks matter if I asked them. Like I’m confident if I asked them if the face, body, muscles etc mattered for foids they’d be like ’obviously’.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke, Nick.Harte and humanoidsub7
it is but no one cares and no one will want to act on it. hardmaxxing is something people cant afford unless youre rich asf and even then if youre rich you can pay hoes to like you, and most rich people are retarded so they do that.

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Nick.Harte
Honestly most normies ik irl wouldn’t reject that looks matter if I asked them. Like I’m confident if I asked them if the face, body, muscles etc mattered for foids they’d be like ’obviously’.
opposite happened yesterday when i asked friends and they believe those guys only need "game" jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ripikke, becomingnearperfect, nope and 3 others
I heard many ppl here talking about “Oh so over, blackpill is going mainstream”

5’6 balding guy who still wants girls cant be blackpilled. You know why? Cuz he would fall into a depression, his brain is not ready for the blackpill so he will still be redpilled, bluepilled and will be highly repulsed recieving any form of blackpill.

Blackpill is only for 2 types of guys. Looksmaxxers, who knows the truth, trying to ascend WHILE having potential to truly ascend (7/10+). And incels, who already gave up. But these groups are like 20% of male populations at max.

Others are either normies - rejecting any form of blackpill cuz of their parents told them that looks doesnt matter and Subs who just simply cant accept it because it would ruin them.

TLDR it wont be mainstream, trust me
Or he could would go on to get LL and hop on fin. And if he has got a good face on top of that....

• +1
Reactions: ripikke