Blackpill content being removed?

Repentsinner

Repentsinner

No freaks
Back in 2020 I would always see very educational and informative blackpill content on YouTube which really motivated me to looksmax it seems like now it's all been removed and it really sucks knowing all that research is gone. I remember one being about how social media played a big part in it because of photos and not being seen with unattractive people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HeightPilledum, AngryShortMale, tallnegga and 2 others
WE SHALL GATEKEEP BLACKPILL INFORMATION TO MOG NORMIES

• +1
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ruakh, Deleted member 51465, user123456 and 11 others
Back in 2020 I would always see very educational and informative blackpill content on YouTube which really motivated me to looksmax it seems like now it's all been removed and it really sucks knowing all that research is gone. I remember one being about how social media played a big part in it because of photos and not being seen with unattractive people.
youtube is doing good thing they're gatekeeping looksmax info be happy about it and be smart to save all content as mp4 files

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, user123456, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
I had a bookmark of a 30min youtube video that was titled:

'Why looks are the most important thing in life'. It was very high IQ and went into every aspect of life and how looks-halo is crucial in every single one of those aspects.

It got deleted by youtube.

fucking jews

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, datboijj, WOMENAREQUEENSNOT and 3 others
Well unlike the traditional RedPill content (NWO, Jews, etc.), I support this as this information should be kept as ESOTERIC AS POSSIBLE.
WE SHALL GATEKEEP BLACKPILL INFORMATION TO MOG NORMIES
Thanks Georgios Floydus

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and Deleted member 19036
Well unlike the traditional RedPill content (NWO, Jews, etc.), I support this as this information should be kept as ESOTERIC AS POSSIBLE.

Thanks Georgios Floydus
i prefer dzorc flojdovic

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Blackpilled content has been getting silenced since face and lms days

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551, AngryShortMale and datboijj
((They)) dont want Normies to wake up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566 and AngryShortMale
Nah knowledge of black pill is wayy more widespread among normies than you’d like to believe. We are like 5-10 years max from the blackpill being mainstream

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and Deleted member 2729

'Why looks are the most important thing in life'. It was very high IQ and went into every aspect of life and how looks-halo is crucial in every single one of those aspects.

fucking jews
Probebly inceltvs videos you can stil find them on google. Some mgtow website

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Nah knowledge of black pill is wayy more widespread among normies than you’d like to believe. We are like 5-10 years max from the blackpill being mainstream
jfl it took 1 year after this reply to become mainstream, now all the normies are mewing and chewing

fucking jews
I have a couple private youtube playlists where I save all kinds of videos I find interesting and a decent amount of them are removed now. I wish I just youtube to mp4'd everything.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51551 and MoggerGaston
Blackpill is viral in Youtube (Wheatwaffles) and on Tiktok

Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
I have a couple private youtube playlists where I save all kinds of videos I find interesting and a decent amount of them are removed now. I wish I just youtube to mp4'd everything.
Yeah same, i need to download to keep things safe

Blackpill is viral in Youtube (Wheatwaffles) and on Tiktok
Can't find that video where a man was depressed and ranting about how him and ugly men are gonna get eradicated from the species