Blackpill debunked?

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
I just saw this couple on instagram. And the girls seems way more attractive than the boy.

Attachments

• IMG_7127.jpeg
    IMG_7127.jpeg
    362.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7126.jpeg
    IMG_7126.jpeg
    482.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7125.jpeg
    IMG_7125.jpeg
    420.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, Deleted member 32973, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
I just saw this couple on instagram. And the girls seems way more attractive than the boy.
It’s normal tbh, tall and nt looking guy (with not necessarily good face psl-wise) with quite hot chick, everyday couple u see on streets

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: quaalxdes, wsada, LooksThinker and 1 other person
Look matched.

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and TheMaxxer333
He's Moroccan that's enough

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
looks is a nice to have not a need to have thats how its always gonna be.

• +1
Reactions: overtier1011, blatonslatt, wsada and 1 other person
The guy is tall + likely has money

The girl is also probably using makeup, and is on the same level as the guy without makeup

The guy is tall + likely has money

The girl is also probably using makeup, and is on the same level as the guy without makeup
He isn’t even that tall, he is like 6’1.

Above average height, especially where they are likely located at
You really think because he is 6’1 he is getting the girl? And money isn’t relevant, unless she is a golddigger.

It’s normal tbh, tall and nt looking guy (with not necessarily good face psl-wise) with quite hot chick, everyday couple u see on streets
Hot chick sees a MTB

american psycho GIF

• JFL
Reactions: blackckatt
The guy is Moroccan, and I'm unsure about the woman's origin, if she's also from Morocco, it shouldn't be surprising because it's not in the Western context of hypergamy.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt and chadintraining

Looks match and oofy doofy nothing more your out of your mind if you think she's that far out of his looks league

Niggas underrate men to hell

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates