Blackpill destroyed my relationship

I

ilovekfc

Iron
So ive had wonderful relationship with a girl, we were much in love and we really cared for each other, it was not one sided as it mostly is nowadays. She always looked at me with such spark in the eyes, I was everything for her. Then i started reading that you have to treat women like shit to keep them entertained and i started doing that and over time i noticed her getting more sad and crying and eventually we ended. I didnt deserve her.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson and dipenhydramine
Bad incel ,repent by spreading awareness of the struggles women face

ur story doesn't make sense how did u both end exactly

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
So ive had wonderful relationship with a girl, we were much in love and we really cared for each other, it was not one sided as it mostly is nowadays. She always looked at me with such spark in the eyes, I was everything for her. Then i started reading that you have to treat women like shit to keep them entertained and i started doing that and over time i noticed her getting more sad and crying and eventually we ended. I didnt deserve her.
From the moment you decided to get out of the Matrix and read about redpill and sign up for this forum then it means that things were not going so well in your relationship. If you had been Chad you would have gotten away with it anyway.

Yeah, sounds like you're full of shit

Angry Spongebob Squarepants GIF

ignore these retards jfl

if this aint a larp try explain it to her