Blackpill doesn't exist for Chinese/China/east asians

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Seen too many subhuman chinese males with girlfriends IRL, and i don't even live in China so there's that. Literally subhuman 2 PSL guys walking around with girlfriends. Yh the girls aren't GL, like LTBs but they shouldn't even be able to get Girls in the first place.
Blackpill doesn't exist for the most part for east asians i reckon, south korea might be an exception. Way too many subhumans from east asia/diaspora and those living in china/taiwan/etc have girlfriends. Chinatown is in every country/city so just go take a stroll and tell me i'm wrong.
East asian = fakecel
@SecularIslamist @Xangsane @murdah @butterworld @nathan @curryascenderr @Diarrhoea UKcels post your experiences seeing east-asians/chinks and how they're doing IRL, Tag east-asiancels living in the UK if any bros... lets see what the squishy connoisseur Zhang has to say about this one.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, raleqtambrobret, 📎♿️⚙️ and 2 others
i agree

• +1
Reactions: nword49
I mean....you can say that about any place.

You'll find plenty of "subhumans" with girlfriends and wives in many 3rd world countries for example.

because most chinese women are asexuals

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
I mean....you can say that about any place.

You'll find plenty of "subhumans" with girlfriends and wives in many 3rd world countries for example.
So blackpill is fake for 3rdw orld countries? okay then but my experiences are in a 1st world country where i experienced subhumans and low ltns with decent foids

Seen too many subhuman chinese males with girlfriends IRL, and i don't even live in China so there's that. Literally subhuman 2 PSL guys walking around with girlfriends. Yh the girls aren't GL, like LTBs but they shouldn't even be able to get Girls in the first place.
Blackpill doesn't exist for the most part for east asians i reckon, south korea might be an exception. Way too many subhumans from east asia/diaspora and those living in china/taiwan/etc have girlfriends. Chinatown is in every country/city so just go take a stroll and tell me i'm wrong.
East asian = fakecel
@SecularIslamist @Xangsane @murdah @butterworld @nathan @curryascenderr @Diarrhoea UKcels post your experiences seeing east-asians/chinks and how they're doing IRL, Tag east-asiancels living in the UK if any bros... lets see what the squishy connoisseur Zhang has to say about this one.
JFL I saw this in korea but they might be foreigners

• Hmm...
Reactions: JohnDoe
So blackpill is fake for 3rdw orld countries? okay then but my experiences are in a 1st world country where i experienced subhumans and low ltns with decent foids
Not what I mean.

I'm just saying you can observe that in any sort of environment but it doesn't mean that looks don't matter.

Not what I mean.

I'm just saying you can observe that in any sort of environment but it doesn't mean that looks don't matter.
sure but blackpill philosopy an all but i see it way too often for it just to be an outlier. blackpill is mostly fake IRL, especially for chinks/east-asians

Cope the blackpill applies to fair skin Caucasian’s and Mongoloids

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, watah and JohnDoe
JBW ain't it anymore buddy boyo
It never was what I was saying is that the blackpill only applies to whites and East Asians @St.TikTokcel

• +1
Reactions: watah and St.TikTokcel
It never was what I was saying is that the blackpill only applies to whites and East Asians @St.TikTokcel
but i'm literally saying with this thread that it doesn't apply to east asians for the most part, e specially chinks

• Hmm...
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and 📎♿️⚙️
Sometimes I wonder if LTN and even subhumans have an easier time getting into relationships than MTN and above. Because they have no attractive features at all, they’re not competing at all, they know their place and just get on with it.

A lot of MTN and above are Stacy/Chad widowed and hesitant to settle because they’re holding out for someone like that again.

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme, JohnDoe and Xangsane
Sometimes I wonder if LTN and even subhumans have an easier time getting into relationships than MTN and above. Because they have no attractive features at all, they’re not competing at all, they know their place and just get on with it.

A lot of MTN and above are Stacy/Chad widowed and hesitant to settle because they’re holding out for someone like that again.
Could be but at the same time you would think LTN and even subhumans don't/can't get into relationships because no foid is even willing to give them the time of day but we both know this is not true because we see them with foids so what exactly is the deal here? If it was well known that women give subhumans/LTNs a chance to just communicate/conversate with them without any real hassle or requirements then i would understand but we know it's accepted in general that subhumans/LTNs don't get the chance to be in proximity for extended periods of time with foids.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
In South Korea ugly ones don't really get much chance. I think east Asians, despite the crippling ugliness of our race, got some halo from kpop, and it might help in other countries.

In South Korea ugly ones don't really get much chance. I think east Asians, despite the crippling ugliness of our race, got some halo from kpop, and it might help in other countries.
Yes i'm aware, that's why i made sure to state SK is an exception because looks are quite literally everything in that country.

Yes i'm aware, that's why i made sure to state SK is an exception because looks are quite literally everything in that country.
JFL I saw this in korea but they might be foreigners
They were likely foreigners
A lot of the foids (despite being LTB-MTB) were highly fashionmaxxed and reapplying makeup every second in the subway, often with other women or alone

• WTF
I got the lookism ideology implanted in me since I was a very kid by the society itself. It's just become myself. and now I realize how fucked up it is and I would've been better off without it.

• +1
I got the lookism ideology implanted in me since I was a very kid by the society itself. It's just become myself. and now I realize how fucked up it is and I would've been better off without it.
Yes, the world is brutal. People are brutal.

They were likely foreigners
A lot of the foids (despite being LTB-MTB) were highly fashionmaxxed and reapplying makeup every second in the subway, often with other women or alone
can't you tell the difference between chinese/korean/etc? i can kinda tell most of the time unless they're some mystery meat SEA person.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
can't you tell the difference between chinese/korean/etc? i can kinda tell most of the time unless they're some mystery meat SEA person.
very slightly

• Hmm...
Could be but at the same time you would think LTN and even subhumans don't/can't get into relationships because no foid is even willing to give them the time of day but we both know this is not true because we see them with foids so what exactly is the deal here? If it was well known that women give subhumans/LTNs a chance to just communicate/conversate with them without any real hassle or requirements then i would understand but we know it's accepted in general that subhumans/LTNs don't get the chance to be in proximity for extended periods of time with foids.

I should've said in that post that by LTN/MTN/etc. I'm including the foids. The foids in these relationships are relationship minded, they want a companion in life more than they want them to be a Chad or good looking or whatever, so they're ready to accept their looksmatch or even date down and just get on with life. It's the 180 degree opposite of the looks matter blackpill mindset but they're really living in it, when you talk to these people, you might be really surprised.

Like this Chinese couple that live in my apartment complex... according to looks theory fundies and especially the JBW cucks (I say cucks because no one preaching JBW is actually white) the woman should be sneaking up to my apartment to fuck me because I'm tall and white and that's what they think Asian foids just do. But nope, her and her 5'5" looksmatched Chinese man fucked so much that they have 3 kids already. Most of the sex going on in the world is LTNs and LTBs.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back