Blackpill doesn't exist IRL

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Every LTN i see IRL has a gf/married, no such thing as incels IRL. PSL/chad/autism only matters for tinder where whores lurk. All decent girls are dating LTNs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pollorex, watah, FacialStructure404 and 6 others
Every LTN i see IRL has a gf/married, no such thing as incels IRL. PSL/chad/autism only matters for tinder where whores lurk. All decent girls are dating LTNs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mkhzee, Klasik616, thorns and 1 other person
yeah tinder is a shitty place. no one ever Tries to text me!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and nathan
Irl only someone is incel who doesn't try

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, beefliverontop, thorns and 2 others
Most of those guys are in dead bedrooms or if they do get laid it’s mediocre sex because it devalues a women’s sexual market giving all men the sexual treatment that’s reserved for chad.

Chad gets to skull fuck her for 20 minutes

Bob gets regular slow blowjobs that he thinks are the best in the world cause he doesn’t know better

• +1
Reactions: Kanye West's Cousin
Most of those guys are in dead bedrooms or if they do get laid it’s mediocre sex because it devalues a women’s sexual market giving all men the sexual treatment that’s reserved for chad.

Bob gets regular slow blowjobs that he thinks are the best in the world cause he doesn’t know better
Slow deep long blowjobs are best tbh
I don't like this fast Gluck gluck

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop

Every single post i see from you is completely and utterly retarded. You don't know what you're talking about, how old are you?

• +1
Reactions: StudyCelCope
Every single post i see from you is completely and utterly retarded. You don't know what you're talking about, how old are you?
Plato’s cave allegory. You’re not willing to become fully engulfed by the black pill

Go on Reddit and see how many ask for advice because their wives aren’t interested in sex with them anymore

There’s a stark difference between how a woman views a man that can be dependable and provide security and a man that can break her back in and toss her around

then go fuck a stacy and stop complaining about being subhuman

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico and blatonslatt
There’s a stark difference between how a woman views a man that can be dependable and provide security and a man that can break her back in and toss her around
This

Water but only kind of

Doesnt mean their happy
I know a girl who dated a guy for like 4 months just because she felt bad for him lmao
but she never really showed him REAL affection.
Yes ltns are with other ltbs-mtbs but you have to realize even foids will someday realize they wont get chad so they accept their fate and go with their looksmatch or a average HTN.
the sex is gonnna be boring. Their going to be arguing. Their kids are going to be subhumans and they wont enjoy life with eachother.
They think having kids is like the movies where their all cute and shit and the whole family is happy but in reality its hell and they will never experience real love

You still MUST ascend to chad or die trying
life doesnt start until chadlite+

Doesnt mean their happy
I know a girl who dated a guy for like 4 months just because she felt bad for him lmao
Yes ltns are with other ltbs-mtbs but you have to realize even foids will someday realize they wont get chad so they accept their fate and go with their looksmatch or a average HTN.
the sex is gonnna be boring. Their going to be arguing. Their kids are going to be subhumans and they wont enjoy life with eachother.
They think having kids is like the movies where their all cute and shit and the whole family is happy but in reality its hell and they will never experience real love
He got no pussy in those 4 months right

• +1
Doesnt mean their happy
My stacylite ex was so in love w me
When I made her laugh
She was just smiling and blushing and laughing at the same time like a high.
I could see she is really happy

This made me happy too , because I never seen a human being so happy in my life

Fuck when I think about that it makes me realize how much of a idiot I'm for leaving her

Last edited:
  • So Sad