BLACKPILL explained in short

sksksksk78

sksksksk78

Iron
Might be a water thread but… Looks are way more important than you may think. They affect a large portion of your role in society and how successful you will be
Imagine a 5’8 ugly man (ME) commanding a room with his confidence and charisma. What is your first initial thought when looking at him/ listening to him? “He’s so ugly, why is he even talking?!”, “Can he just shut up already?!!?”, “How did HE get confident?”. There are many situations where stuff like this happens and it is entirely based on looks. Now imagine if the guy was attractive and tall? Exactly. This is where men like me get shut down and beaten up by society.
But wait, I just need to BE CONFIDENT!
Confidence is built up through positive reinforcement and some people will never receive that in their entire lives. This is why most of the confident people you see are attractive and vice versa. How can someone build up confidence if they have been put down their entire life for their LOOKS.
What about friends? Oh yeah just be thrown into your group that society and your genetics have put you in! The difference “cool kids” and the “weird kids” is looks. You can’t make friends with people without them having a subconscious bias towards you and even if you make it to a higher level social group than society has put you in, you will still be left out and treated like the scapegoat in the group.
ITS OVER. I’m getting surgery for my eyes (2 different ones), jaw surgery and implants, skin grafts, and a face lift. Once all of this happens I will understand the feeling of being accepted. Be attractive or suicide for me.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, EthnicRobin, NZb6Air and 3 others
kill yourself fellow grey

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, mike21, thugmaxxer2 and 1 other person
didn't read, Jeffery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ss07, Costcosuperstore, Bars and 3 others

• +1
Reactions: nathan

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and nathan
kill yourself fellow grey
Fucking nigger eat shit and die a slow agonizing painful death. You need to be raped and tortured like a foid would enjoy

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Bars and nathan
Looks are way more important than everyone you know wants you to believe

But

Looks are way less important than this forum thinks

• +1
Reactions: watah, Costcosuperstore, Bars and 2 others
When You give the cockroach u been chilling with some weed :smonk:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and thugmaxxer2
Looks are way more important than everyone you know wants you to believe

But

Looks are way less important than this forum thinks
Everything I said is the truth

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and Brus Wane
Everything I said is the truth
I didn't quite disagree

if youre really as ugly as you say you are then good luck with surgery

its over for ugly people 90% of the time
its a freeway to success for good lookers 90% of the time

if you're a LTN-HTN ,,, that's where you need some confidence, actual skills and some luck

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Mando4
I didn't quite disagree

if youre really as ugly as you say you are then good luck with surgery

its over for ugly people 90% of the time
its a freeway to success for good lookers 90% of the time

if you're a LTN-HTN ,,, that's where you need some confidence, actual skills and some luck
Well I’ve been rated high LTN and low MTN but I live in the cucked west. So I’m basically subhuman here in America

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
Well I’ve been rated high LTN and low MTN but I live in the cucked west. So I’m basically subhuman here in America
America is a big place

Unless you're living in the top 25 cities...you shouldn't be too bummed out unless you're broke or old or something

America is a big place

Unless you're living in the top 25 cities...you shouldn't be too bummed out unless you're broke or old or something
I’ve only had like 1 girl attracted to me. I hate these NIGGER foids and their standards. DEATH TO ALL FOIDS I LOVE MEN IM GAY NOW😚🏳️‍🌈

• Ugh..
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and Brus Wane