BLACKPILL FROM MY NORTH AFRICAN IMMIGRANT GF ON WHICH RACES SHE'D DATE

Jagged0

Jagged0

Mr.Ellish 5 VIP [ 🇺🇦 blur gang] KING OF .ME
Background on my gf she was raised in a mostly traditional family her ethnic background is spaniard french and arab with north African mixed in, don't ask how or why I just know that her family is originally from spain but was forcefully relocated after the reconquista btw she's a virgin and only held hands with a few guys including me. Now while we were talking on which races she'd date(she isn't allowed to in her home country but no one really followed that rule so they'd do it secretly) she told me that she's open to all races besides Indians and Asians.

When I asked her if she'd be open to being with a black man she said she wouldn't care surprisingly only her parents would require him to convert to islam to marry her, then when I asked her why not Indians she said every time she talked to one they were creepy LOL as for asians it had nothing to do with their features(I doubt it) but their culture which is too similar to arab culture.

TLDR:Indians and Asians are universally hated as potential sexual partners.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 7580 and 5 others
Which north African country exactly?

imagine thinking women honestly answer direct questions .

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
Which north African country exactly?
Algeria but her father is wealthy so she traveled all over and spent a lot of time in Canada.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Warlow, Jagged0 and 1 other person
EDIT:ANOTHER BLACKPILL IF YOU'RE SHORTER THAN HER SHE'S NOT DATING YOU GIGAMANLETS IT'S OVER! SHE HATES MUSCLES ON A GUY LIKES HER MEN SKINNY!

watER is wet retardc el

Water
Asians and Curries are spawn killed

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10104
She’s coping
She know all curries are 7psl and they won’t settle for her only use her as a cumrag
Lmao if you believe she’s a virgin. She has fucked like 200 curry guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 6723, Deleted member 9779 and 3 others
post her pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
You're extremely naive if you believe the mgtow myth named AWALT because in reality NOT ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THAT.

Doesn't matter what she says because females lie all the time.

All females crave BWC

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10104

Users who are viewing this thread

Back