Blackpill Goes Much Further than Dating

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
Looks gives you jobs, friends, stops bullying,
Makes you high status.

You will be more invited out by people outside of school.

Easier for you do do well inschool and work due to positive reinforcement,
easier for you to practice self care since you dont hate yourself
so you will live a healthier life.

You get social needs easily met since everyone wants you around and to be your friend.
You get sex easily due to your looks and popularity.
Your looks and popularity and doing well in school means you will have good connections, have good job,
make good money, have a nice house, car, travels, be happy, confident and attract even more women and friends.

Looks just snowballs life for you, especially if you have rich parent background.

Meanwhile being ugly or average can fuck your life up entirely and be the exact opposite of what I wrote above.
You wont be happy, wont feel secure or safe, will be miserable and want to give up, rot and not try at all, as can
be seen by a lot of people on here

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: SharpOrange and thorns
reading all this just made me realised that OP has never left his house

• +1
Reactions: Schizomogger
Niggas in the big 2024 and posting the most water shit ever

Water. Just the utter satisfaction of loving what you see in the mirror can let you cope away any problem you have in life.

Let's debunk this shit ass thread
in simpler terms since we're dealing with a child here;
1. Good Looking people have fucking facial dysmorphia too. And no, it's not because they're not actually ugly, it's because they've been treated as such. Very commonly known that there is some sort of predjuice against good looking men in the men community itself. NOTICE how I said SOME not all. Big difference. Got it? Next;
Having a good face doesn't equate to having a good skillset. Sure, you'd feel good about yourself for winning the genetic lottery but sorry that ain't making you fucking invent some new type of engine. Sure looks are the opening key to confidence but once the crowd knows that you're one of those who only know how to look good, it's over. Nick Bateman was criticised once heavily in one of his films. Several of the comments and critics bashed his botched up acting, saying he only knew how to be handsome. Keep in mind he's a 6'4 chadlite.

2. The sense of insecurity sometimes fucks up people and they dont wanna be around those who they percieve to be better than them. I've seen examples of people with good skin and hair getting bashed for being feminine by those they very obviously mog. But nah, you wont get it op.

3. Sure models do earn well but who earns more than them? Businessmen. Take the business tycoon Ambani from India. He's the 4th richest man in the world, richest man in Asia and lives in the most expensive ever. He's a 5'5 black subhuman whose wife was a model tier beauty in her peak.
He's rich not because he looks good. He's rich because he's the living embodiment of actual blackpill; being born into a family of rich people but with the worst genes facially and physically. Not blessed genetically, but blesses moneywise.

4. Don't shoot me with the jeremy meeks example.
He's one in a billion. You, us, I; none of us are jeremy meeks. And look at the way he talks. Fucking lowclass scum. His blue eyes are a cheat code.

5. Yes being attractive leads to more sexual oppurtunities. But once they know you're all talk and no work. Instant turn off. Happened with me. Fumbled a legit high MTB when i was fucking 17. She was ready to fuck too. Sent me her nudes. Gave me head. But once she knew I was a non nt sissy. She left

EVERYTHING matters. trust me