Blackpill going mainstream: my plan

FutureSlayer

FutureSlayer

Connelly-lite wife by 2030 or rope
Here’s what I think we need to do

Since it’s clear we cannot prevent the pill going mainstream we should shift the focus of this forum.

Instead of pushing this aggressive competition narrative, we need to wake up the normies and help them see how things really work and form a kind of collective.

Once people get that, it’ll naturally reduce all the jestermaxxing and simping.

It will set the stage for us to get real representation, like what’s happening in South Korea, and start pushing for actual change, including banning movements like feminism, implementing effective slutshaming and such.
I know some of you may see this as some kind of incel larp and you’d prefer to compete but keep in mind there’a always a bigger fish and the agepill takes no prisoners.

REMEMBER
The real battle isn’t with each other; it's about changing the system.

@6ft4 motivated me

tldr
Less competition, more male solidarity

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, grungymallard97, PsychoH and 4 others
The blackpill going mainstream is a good thing.

• +1
Reactions: Kao and h111
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te
  • +1
Reactions: Kao, laaoo and WeiWei
havent seen a post like this since like 2023

• +1
Reactions: Kao, laaoo, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Here’s what I think we need to do

Since it’s clear we cannot prevent the pill going mainstream we should shift the focus of this forum.

Instead of pushing this aggressive competition narrative, we need to wake up the normies and help them see how things really work and form a kind of collective.

Once people get that, it’ll naturally reduce all the jestermaxxing and simping we keep seeing.
More importantly, it’ll set the stage for us to get real representation, like what’s happening in South Korea, and start pushing for actual change, including banning movements like feminism, implementing effective slutshaming and such.

REMEMBER
The real battle isn’t with each other; it's about changing the system.

View attachment 3251647

@6ft4 motivated me

tldr
Less competition, more male solidarity
Until a man takes advantage and how no one Is simping he starts simping and woman like him more than other men,so then men come back to normal simping.

Also:

"Give your people
an ideal to strive towards"

• JFL
Reactions: Kao and looksmaxxing223
its 2024 the tiktok subrodents have infiltrated long ago

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and FutureSlayer
Until a man takes advantage and how no one Is simping he starts simping and woman like him more than other men,so then men come back to normal simping.

Also:

"Give your people
an ideal to strive towards"
View attachment 3251654
I kept the first fashwave image that popped out on google it’s not that deep bro

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
its 2024 the tiktok subrodents have infiltrated long ago
Yeah and as @Patient A said the community is becoming more and more watered down.
We oldcels need to keep old traditions going

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Patient A and wollet2
Yeah and as @Patient A said the community is becoming more and more watered down.
old users deleted or barely post. im stuck here with the retarded children id never imagine this tragedy 5 years ago its time to leave i think. got no time anyway the butcher is coming angry. cya in another slaughtering line

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
old users deleted or barely post. im stuck here with the retarded children id never imagine this tragedy 5 years ago its time to leave i think. got no time anyway the butcher is coming angry. cya in another slaughtering line
Where are we going then

NEETS! The 14 year old tiktokcels cannot relate to the NEET threads there
I’ve seen smth but it’s fucking desert over there nobody posts

• So Sad
Reactions: JohnDoe
I think a lot of guys have moved on to other websites to post like X for example.

And for the Lookism Purists, they do their self improvements and then eventually get bored and move on to other hobbies/career/life etc.

• +1
I think a lot of guys have moved on to other websites to post like X for example.

And for the Lookism Purists, they do their self improvements and then eventually get bored and move on to other hobbies/career/life etc.
We’re gypsies then… no more home available

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I kept the first fashwave image that popped out on google it’s not that deep bro
I remember seeing a song on YouTube using that image as thumbnail. That was years ago

• +1
I mean, most people will cope and the blackpill going viral will not stop jesters, betabuxxers etc. because it's in the male dna to be this stupid. Its over

• +1
I remember seeing a song on YouTube using that image as thumbnail. That was years ago
Yea same.. too bad redpill self improvement cringe hjacked that community phase

• +1
Reactions: (In)CelibatePsycho2
I mean, most people will cope and the blackpill going viral will not stop jesters, betabuxxers etc. because it's in the male dna to be this stupid. Its over
Don’t actually think this way tbh. There were no simps in the 50s, EVERY SINGLE MALE slapped his bitch if she dared to mock him.
It’s a cultural thing that can be subverted

• +1
Reactions: lurking truecel
Don’t actually think this way tbh. There were no simps in the 50s, EVERY SINGLE MALE slapped his bitch if she dared to mock him.
It’s a cultural thing that can be subverted
I mean to be fair if a woman doesn't want me because I am ugly then why would I force her. No real attraction either way. Then the relationship is empty and dog shit

• Hmm...
I mean to be fair if a woman doesn't want me because I am ugly then why would I force her. No real attraction either way. Then the relationship is empty and dog shit
She does not want you because better options are available, the same way even the hottest Stacy would love you to death if you were the two last people on earth.

Chemicals in brain only tell the bitch to cuck and disrespect her husband if society keeps telling her she deserves better. We simply solved this problem by implementing slutshaming (as no man ever wanted a used up whore) and virginity worship in determining a woman’s worth (this way she’s the highest worth to her husband and lower to a stranger)

• +1
She does not want you because better options are available, the same way even the hottest Stacy would love you to death if you were the two last people on earth.

Chemicals in brain only tell the bitch to cuck and disrespect her husband if society keeps telling her she deserves better
I mean I rather watch when this blackpill shit litteraly kills society because this will lead to mass hysteria and man will stop working and geniuses becomes incels and everything goes to shit. Maybe ai takes over before this tho, or maybe we really do just become hotter as society because only chads breeds , who the hell knows. But you know very well that most guys, the majority of ntcels are still far away from being fully awake

• +1
I mean I rather watch when this blackpill shit litteraly kills society because this will lead to mass hysteria and man will stop working and geniuses becomes incels and everything goes to shit. Maybe ai takes over before this tho, or maybe we really do just become hotter as society because only chads breeds , who the hell knows. But you know very well that most guys, the majority of ntcels are still far away from being fully awake
Chad doesn’t actually breed the most, they’re degenerate af.
People belonging to religion cults (mormons, amish, jw’s, jews and a little bit the muslims) are carring the births, this is the reason I think if AI doesn’t bring us to the singularity firsthand we may experience a shift towards the patriarchy

• +1
Chad doesn’t actually breed the most, they’re degenerate af.
People belonging to religion cults (mormons, amish, jw’s, jews and a little bit the muslims) are carring the births, this is the reason I think if AI doesn’t bring us to the singularity firsthand we may experience a shift towards the patriarchy
Hopefully, that would be a blessing. But doesn't feel like it with all degens girls in campuses etc. litteraly whores. Not one that doesn't lay around like a crazy slut with the top 3% of guys in campus

• +1
Hopefully, that would be a blessing. But doesn't feel like it with all degens girls in campuses etc. litteraly whores. Not one that doesn't lay around like a crazy slut with the top 3% of guys in campus
Yeah but who’s LTRing them?

Looksmaxxing going mainstream might increase competition

• +1
  • +1
Looksmaxxing going mainstream might increase competition
That’s why the blackpill community shouldn’t inherently be looksmaxxing oriented but politically powered

• Love it
Reactions: Bomber517