Blackpill has gone mainstream, kid told me I have wimp skull and bad maxilla

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
I am writing this with my hands and legs shaking, I do not know what just happened nor can I give meaning to it. I never thought this day would come, I was reading all those "blackpill has gone mainstream" threads yet I never took it seriously and laughed it off. But here I am

So im in HS and on 12th grade, it was lunch break and I was sitting at the cafeteria with a friend, enjoying food and having a normal talk. This kid passes by, he looked like a 9th grader and was manlet, framelet. He stops to take a look at me, I saw he stopped and was looking at me through my peripheral vision. I thought it was a former friend that just recognized me and was about to say hello to me, but I never expected these words. He told me i had a wimp skull, I turned my head so fast towards him after he said that my neck hurt and made a noise, then he told me I have a recessed maxilla. My breathing started to fasten, I felt the cortisol spike and my blood was boiling. I told him what the fuck did he just say and say it to me again, after I say this I feel my friend next to me put his hand on my shoulder and said "don't worry bro, your maxilla is not that bad" This caught me off-guard, before he was about to open his mouth to continue what he was saying, I immediately punch him to the ground in a heat of rage, then I turn towards that kid, the whole room turned silent. I could hear people saying in the background "what will that manlet do?" "Get that little non-neurotypical piece of shit, he insulted your maxilla!" This kids eyes were wide open, literally prey eyes and had bulging eyelids and he was shaking. I immediately tackled him down to the ground, started punching the fuck out of him as he was saying "i-- i m-mog y-ou" As I was punching him hard on the ground, I told him hes a bug eyed manlet son of a bitch and that I mog him,. His mouth and crooked nose was bleeding. Suddenly I felt 2 hands grab my arm and my shoulder, it was a teacher. He took me to the principals room, despite me trying to convince them it wasn't my fault and i was provoked. I have been suspended for 1 week, and I am now writing this. Fuck its been crazy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, 97baHater, Deleted member 27772 and 15 others
i in fact, did not read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918 and ascension
Wow… that’s just so… damn… I’m speechless, it’s a moggy world out there…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Deleted member 22918, ascension and 1 other person

• Love it
Reactions: ascension
@Yuno_howitez you should hire this guy as a guionist for your manga

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
Funny scenario you got there

Now its time for your schizofrenia meds sir

• JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, ascension and ShowerMaxxing
@ElySioNs and @ascension! should wrote more of these tales ultimate cagefuel in exchange I’ll hop on your profile and I’ve you 100 reacts per story

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs
@ascension write more cage fuel threads like this 100 reacts per every thread written

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
@ascension write more cage fuel threads like this 100 reacts per every thread written

Next time I go into the office I'll probably get told my brow ridge isn't pronounced enough and that I need skull reshaping surgery. I'll let you guys know for sure

Tales from the delhi high school