Blackpill has made me socialize with males like females and females like males

incel194012940

incel194012940

Kraken
I never drop my guard around females, talk in a stiff, deeper, more monotone voice and only when required for work/school or to respond to a direct question.

If I like a male I’ll use a voice almost like that of a simp to joke around and tease them/almost flirt, neg them with playful insults, etc but only if they are receptive and like me back

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hiwasuwor, BrahminBoss, flippasav and 5 others
You just have fear of women, like me

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, HitAndRun and mvp2v1
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, emo, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
a better approach as cycled as it may seem is probably to become friends with girls. It doesn’t have to be gay. Have boundaries. But having female friendships I feel like is a looksmax in multiple ways.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Lookologist003, HitAndRun and 1 other person
a better approach as cycled as it may seem is probably to become friends with girls. It doesn’t have to be gay. Have boundaries. But having female friendships I feel like is a looksmax in multiple ways.
Just friendzone yourself theory.

• Hmm...
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
I never drop my guard around females, talk in a stiff, deeper, more monotone voice and only when required for work/school or to respond to a direct question.

If I like a male I’ll use a voice almost like that of a simp to joke around and tease them/almost flirt, neg them with playful insults, etc but only if they are receptive and like me back
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH yes exactly
that’s how ur supposed to do it i mean
females are meant to jester for u

only if the girl is actually attractive. nothing more cucked than being FRIENDS with a UGLY BITCH:ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and mvp2v1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back