Blackpill in Anime: My Dress-Up Darling

SidharthTheSlayer

SidharthTheSlayer

Anti-Cosmic Satanist
I remember when this anime "My Dress-Up Darling" came out last year I initially thought it was more bluepill nonsense. But after actually watching the show and some investigating I found out this series was created by a WOMAN. And it all checks out. Motherfuckers were coping because the entire premise is that, like many other romance anime, a gigastacy gets with an "average" guy. Of course, an actual average guy doesn't have any real skills like the MC does here. But in spite of a lot of bluepill overtones, the creator still could not help herself from inserting her own fantasies:

And get this, it's revealed the main heroine has daddy issues stemming from a long-standing lack of paternal contact in her life. So she needs this broad-shouldered 6'4 oofy doofy mentalcel who's good with his hands (he makes dolls, crafts, and clothes). This anime is actually giga blackpilled, and still manlets and copers seethed because they thought they should get a stacy while lacking almost all of these circumstances.

It's almost shocking how transparently anime and manga created by women will display the author's preferences... and they will almost always reflect what we have been saying for a while now about the male vs female gaze in attraction.

Last edited: