BlackPill In College Class

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
Im in an almost 150-person lecture and we have a semester-long group assignment. The Professor told us we could choose groups or he will randomly place you with people if you cant find a group/dont care.

On the application we use for the class, we can see who is unassigned a group and all 40 of the people there are MEN! In a school with 60% women. Completley brutal.

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shitskinism, Xangsane, Chadeep and 6 others
Probably in for similar experience in 2 weeks

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ChadL1te
Probably in for similar experience in 2 weeks
I got pretty lucky, some kids near me just asked if I wanted to join because I happened to be in the vicinity

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and ihearvoices
I know the panic you probably felt scurrying about trying to find a nigger to buddy up with.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ChadL1te
Yes, niggas be like why are women more succesful at uni ? they're so smart !!!

ye maybe because the tests are low iq memorization and it's mostly nigger social monkey shit looks nigger these nuts politics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Darkeningstar, ihearvoices and 2 others
Yes, niggas be like why are women more succesful at uni ? they're so smart !!!

ye maybe because the tests are low iq memorization and it's mostly nigger social monkey shit looks nigger these nuts politics

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
Scurry in the open ended poetic sense, this teaming up shit is stressful because you gotta be quick, decisive. The nigger beside you locked in and knew what to do, hats off to him.

You feel me niggeR

Last edited:
  • +1
Lol, usually when they ask people to form work and project groups, nerds immediately become very popular, everyone wants to be in a group with them, because they will do all the hard work...:feelskek:
Of course, this doesn't mean people will extend their friendliness outside school/college.

• +1
At least you have women in your classes. My CS courses had almost no females. And the females that were in the CS classes were ugly Asian girls.

• JFL
Lol, usually when they ask people to form work and project groups, nerds immediately become very popular, everyone wants to be in a group with them, because they will do all the hard work...:feelskek:
Of course, this doesn't mean people will extend their friendliness outside school/college.
Not for this class, i did a little cross-checking on instagram with the unassigned names and most were jst ugly or normal looking

If I didnt get approached I wouldnt have made an effort tbh just wouldve been put in a random group and done my share.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar