Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
I wouldn't be working as much as I am now if it weren't for the black pill tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19297, Deleted member 14392, JovenCansao and 6 others
Laziness ruins people’s lives except chads

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 22126
Kinda true, but you would have to be insanely well equipped in the aspects he listed
However I think that normies are just coping when they try not to accept the blackpill
Even for earning money and status height is extremely important eg andrew tate

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Even for earning money and status height is extremely important eg andrew tate
Kinda true
p.s. your Chico avi mogs your current one

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, Deleted member 19297, Pikabro and 8 others
Screen Shot 2022 11 23 at 10111 AM

• JFL
Reactions: Moggie, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 19297 and 12 others
  • +1
the problem is a 10 is a 35 year old used up makeup frauded gymcel cunt that works at hr to this sissy cuckold

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 22126
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU we're getting too much attention REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
100k views in a day and everyone in the comments knows about blackpill

100k views in a day and everyone in the comments knows about blackpill
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• JFL
"Preach brotha"
:soy:

blackpill is literally what the guy is saying. Hes telling you to looksmax and dominate the lookism culture, which is the #1 thing blackpillers discuss.

Hes telling you to go to the gym, get fashion up, get money but is not going deep into the specifics and truths about doing those things as a man + the implications men go through doing those things, which is why it seems like hes saying some new shit.. but hes just saying water. Hes just making that water seem like juice,

Every blackpiller well understands what hes saying, but the complaints the pillers have is not the realization or application of this, but the futility and implication. Most bp people probably already did all of those things, and even found some success in doing it. but doing so does not change truths and injustice does it?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
blackpill is literally what the guy is saying. Hes telling you to looksmax and dominate the lookism culture, which is the #1 thing blackpillers discuss.

Hes telling you to go to the gym, get fashion up, get money but is not going deep into the specifics and truths about doing those things as a man + the implications men go through doing those things, which is why it seems like hes saying some new shit.. but hes just saying water. Hes just making that water seem like juice,

Every blackpiller well understands what hes saying, but the complaints the pillers have is not the realization or application of this, but the futility and implication. Most bp people probably already did all of those things, and even found some success in doing it. but doing so does not change truths and injustice does it?
41E9932A FBFE 4304 A776 05332B4C3559

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, betrayed by 5‘8 and Deleted member 7027
these redpillers are such retards , "BRO IF I PRACTICE A FEW LINES AND GO TO THE GYM .,SHE WILL LIKE MEEE :soy:
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: :feelsuhh: "

• JFL

• JFL
tbh the ONLY right point about redpill is gymcelling (which is a form of looksmaxxing jfl). inb4 gym is cope. Women respond positvely to muscular men as long as their face is MTN+. Rest is just weird ways to cope ngl.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I’ve been doing self improvement since 2019, still no girl in sight.

The black pill isn't swallowed, it's traversed.

I wouldn't be working as much as I am now if it weren't for the black pill tbh
same bro, blackpill has led me to my 90th percentile income. I'd be worse off without blackpill