Blackpill is about what chad can do!

falcon1

falcon1

GENETIC BEAST
The focus has always been on what "Chad" can do the highly desirable, top-tier man rather than what the average or below-average man is capable of The reality is that most men have girlfriends, and most women are in relationships with average men.

Don’t let yourself be misled by the idea that the majority of women only date the top 1% of menIf that were truly the case, we'd see widespread societal unrest and economic collapse.

Instead of getting caught up in the negativity or misinformation that permeates certain online spaces, it's better to take action. Go out there, and if you're feeling nervous, consider something like Kratom it lower your inhibitions anxiety to considerable levels and start conversations with women. Spending years on sites that distort your perception of reality will only hold you back. Focus on real-world experiences rather than getting lost in online echo chambers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, idontexist, gigell and 5 others
we'd see widespread societal unrest and economic collapse.
Yeah except men are cucks who don't do SHIT when they are oppressed

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
just be a betabuxx theory

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel and Klasik616
blackpill is when you realize your oneitis is a psl9 ascended gigastcy and that you were never an option to begin with

• +1
Reactions: JustABadDream, falcon1, Sean o' Tist and 1 other person
I didn’t say it’s a route worth Taking :feelsuhh:
Instead of getting caught up in the negativity or misinformation that permeates certain online spaces, it's better to take action. Go out there, and if you're feeling nervous, consider something like Kratom it lower your inhibitions anxiety to considerable levels and start conversations with women. Spending years on sites that distort your perception of reality will only hold you back. Focus on real-world experiences rather than getting lost in online echo chambers.

How is striking up a convo with a women beta bux ur literally so retarded that u can’t even comprehend :lul:

How is striking up a convo with a women beta bux ur literally so retarded that u can’t even comprehend :lul:
go out there and strike a convo with a woman, then marry and betabuxx her dumbass reddit bluepill coper faggot kys

go out there and strike a convo with a woman, then marry and betabuxx her dumbass reddit bluepill coper faggot kys
Keep in mind you're talking to a 5PSL auromaxxed sigma demigod buddy

That's extremely improbable, but even if I conceded that you were, that still wouldn't make you a Chad according to this poll.

That's extremely improbable, but even if I conceded that you were, that still wouldn't make you a Chad according to this poll.
im not short nigger

im not short nigger
Screenshot 20240815 095128 Chrome

I'm gonna leave you with that and put you on ignore. You're style of Convo seems to be cortisol driven resorts to personal attacks without any substance, and that's not interesting

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
bro... bp destroyed my dreams but it made me free. fr
I had a lot of hope as a ltn manlet. Ignorance is truly a bliss. But I dont wish to be bluepilled again.
After the rage and grief, I'm honestly better. Awake, at least

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1 and Apparition