Blackpill is Brutal

Bars

Bars

Based
I remember I had an English class a year ago and we got to the topic where there were 3 people debating: a woman and two men - both men were wearing suits, the first was short compared to the other who was tall, the first had a recessive jaw while the second had a good jaw. The first was blond and balding and the second was brunette, literal superman. When the teacher said who would you support prior to listening to their debate, all the girls (18-19 yo) without exceptions said the tall one, while the boys including me struggled to answer as we haven't listened to their speeches. When the teacher asked why they chose that particular person all the girls agreed that he was handsome lol. I expected the girls to choose the handsome one though but that was too brutal when they all actually chose the handsome one. It was before I knew about looksmaxxing, blackpill.

That's why everyone here needs to swallow the Blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Bars and ryuken
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn
NO WAY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: