Blackpill is completely mainstream in 2023

fauxfox

fauxfox

monke monk
Reminder to everyone who thinks they have some secret esoteric knowledge.
You don't.
Random normies are fully blackpilled.
I know dozens of people IRL who have consumed blackpill content on youtube/tiktok.
I literally met some random Asian guy at lunch today and we spoke about hypergamy and how over it is for like an hour straight, and this isn't even the first time a situation like this has happened to me.
Legit I told him "It's over" he replied with "It never even began".
The redpill era is coming to a close, redpill youtubers are incorporating blackpill concepts into their ideology now.
I've caught multiple people wearing lifts at my college campus and when I call them out on it they speedwalk away.

This shit is completely mainstream in 2023.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, fvolkek, Zeyn and 35 others
Andree Tate is way more popular on TikTok but okay. Redpill outnumbers blackpill in millions

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79, Subhra26 and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Andree Tate is way more popular on TikTok but okay. Redpill outnumbers blackpill in millions
I'm not denying this, redpill grifters have a massive audience. But there's been a growing undercurrent of blackpill ideology and it's reaching critical mass to the point where I'm noticing it IRL. I noticed the same trend with redpill before it went fully mainstream.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, chaddyboi66, ManletBlackcel and 3 others
I'm not denying this, redpill grifters have a massive audience. But there's been a growing undercurrent of blackpill ideology and it's reaching critical mass to the point where I'm noticing it IRL. I noticed the same trend with redpill before it went fully mainstream.
Send zhe most viewed blackpill video on TikTok.

It probably has not a lot of views

Send zhe most viewed blackpill video on TikTok.

It probably has not a lot of views
This is the first one that came to mind but there might be something bigger on TikTok. 11 million views.

This is the first one that came to mind but there might be something bigger on TikTok. 11 million views.

Wheres the blackpill tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26675
having a bad reputation for us was always a good thing
we need to remain underwater

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Sub0, ManletBlackcel and 12 others
Wheres the blackpill tbh
Someone will watch that video and be directly led to the blackpill. Imagine the hundreds of thousands of zoomers who googled "how do I improve my face" after watching this video.

having a bad reputation for us was always a good thing
we need to remain underwater
Fucckk lifts becoming popular is suifuel for me. We need 10x more JBpill posts and SAYING HEIL HITELR! HEIL HITLER!

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, fvolkek, Equilibrium and 8 others
Someone will watch that video and be directly led to the blackpill. Imagine the hundreds of thousands of zoomers who googled "how do I improve my face" after watching this video.
The same effect was achieved through mewing several years ago.

Thats how I found these forums too. These mewing videos had millions of views too. Still nowhere near mainstream.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 21661
Mewing is pretty mainstream, but it's going to be a loong time before actual circles like this become mainstream. You really think normies will join sites that are extremely misogynistic, racist, edgy, claim that women peak at 16, and make rape jokes constantly? Honestly, if that's true, then that's a good thing for society lmao.
But normies just have a vague idea of what things like "bonesmashing" and "mewing" are, and just take it as jokes.

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79, Deleted member 19766, Sub0 and 3 others
The same effect was achieved through mewing several years ago.

Thats how I found these forums too. These mewing videos had millions of views too. Still nowhere near mainstream.
aeb.jpg

it was never my intention ;(

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
Mewing is pretty mainstream, but it's going to be a loong time before actual circles like this become mainstream. You really think normies will join sites that are extremely misogynistic, racist, edgy, claim that women peak at 16, and make rape jokes constantly? Honestly, if that's true, then that's a good thing for society lmao.
But normies just have a vague idea of what things like "bonesmashing" and "mewing" are, and just take it as jokes.
Yeah. Read the comments on these videos that blew up.

Everyone in the comments is like "what the hell do all these words mean" "this is so sad" "what is this mental illness"

No one actually takes it seriously

You were the one who said that millions of views mean that its mainstream, not my arbitrary frame or whatever. Mewing has millions of views. So if thats the case it was mainstream a long time ago.

is the redpill not the half of it what you claim

They're absorbing the looksmaxxing information and the blackpills on female nature but rejecting the rest in my experience.
I wouldn't doubt it 1 in 3 college aged males have consumed blackpill content.

With the sheer number of normies being exposed even if 0.1% of people from that tiktok I posted earlier try to looksmax that's still 110,000 young men who are looksmaxing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661
Yeah. Read the comments on these videos that blew up.

Everyone in the comments is like "what the hell do all these words mean" "this is so sad" "what is this mental illness"

No one actually takes it seriously

You were the one who said that millions of views mean that its mainstream, not my arbitrary frame or whatever. Mewing has millions of views. So if thats the case it was mainstream a long time ago.
You mentioned views, I gave you a video I found with a high number of views then you said blackpill still isn't mainstream, so you've framed an 11 million view tiktok as not being mainstream. I didn't define a minimum number of views I consider to be mainstream, you did, you decided 11 million views is not mainstream.

I literally met some random Asian guy at lunch today and we spoke about hypergamy and how over it is for like an hour straight,

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
You mentioned views, I gave you a video I found with a high number of views then you said blackpill still isn't mainstream, so you've framed an 11 million view tiktok as not being mainstream. I didn't define a minimum number of views I consider to be mainstream, you did, you decided 11 million views is not mainstream.
One video doesn't mean the blackpill is mainstream. Its just a glow up video, not necessarily blackpill. On TikTok that many views aren't much, cause most people just scroll past it and forget a bout it a second later

Also mewing was mainstream a long time ago, that still didn't make the blackpill mainstream

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 21044
One video doesn't mean the blackpill is mainstream. Its just a glow up video, not necessarily blackpill. On TikTok that many views aren't much, cause most people just scroll past it and forget a bout it a second later

Also mewing was mainstream a long time ago, that still didn't make the blackpill mainstream
View attachment 2142643
The SyrianPyscho vid on Tails channel is privated with 50M+ views and it was privated a few months ago so most of those views were from 2021-2022

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Redpill is the blue pill with extra steps. Black pill is the only way

• +1
The SyrianPyscho vid on Tails channel is privated with 50M+ views and it was privated a few months ago so most of those views were from 2021-2022
Yeah and did we see a increase in google searches from this? No, cause most people just scroll past this shit

tiktok made it blew up tbh. everyone can see the impact of looks everyday. the content is either goodlooking people or some downsyndrome kid for comedic relief

• +1

View attachment 2142643
That's why I stated in my first response:

there's been a growing undercurrent of blackpill ideology and it's reaching critical mass

I'm aware of the previous explosion in mewing content, and just because mewing went mainstream and blackpill didn't go mainstream, doesn't mean that blackpill is not growing in popularity and reaching the mainstream. Mewing was simply a step in this process.
Nowhere did I say one video made blackpill mainstream, that's why I clearly used terms like "growing" and "reaching".

They're absorbing the looksmaxxing information and the blackpills on female nature but rejecting the rest in my experience.
I wouldn't doubt it 1 in 3 college aged males have consumed blackpill content.

With the sheer number of normies being exposed even if 0.1% of people from that tiktok I posted earlier try to looksmax that's still 110,000 young men who are looksmaxing.
Well, look at it this way. Just see how huge the redpill market is, and tinder statistics and so on, posts on subreddits for loneliness, male virginity rates, etc
There's obviously a huge market for men who fail with women and wonder why. Now, it's easy to go with redpill stuff, it doesn't tell you that it's your genetics, that you can still improve. But that's only gonna work for so long, and soon they'll realize that it doesn't work and keep coping. As they spend more time in the manosphere, they'll undeniably come across blackpill content. I think that normies only scratch the surface, though.
Think about how autistic we really are, that's bound to scare off people. Plus, we tend to use a lot of our own language, lingo, which can be hard for normies to understand.
Then notice that most newcels that join are already accustomed to our lingo, and use it themselves.
This makes me think two things
1. There are a lot of lurkers here (which we already knew)
2. There is a decently sized blackpill community outside of looksmax.

We also know that the 2nd point is true just looking at blackpill content on youtube

So, in the latter case, using statistics for how many people signed up here isn't really accurate. But I think that this is a positive
If the fact that people who are joining here are already accustomed to our behavior, it shows you that .org doesn't show up to normies, and it takes some digging, it's one of the final steps here. Note that .is is more popular: more people who get blackpilled tend to rot and just give up on things.
It also shows that the hardcore bp community isn't really increasing at an exponential rate.

As for youtube channels, something a little easier to digest and mainstream, even wheatwaffles (who I believe is the biggest blackpill creator) has only 130K subs. So I think that it's definitely not THAT mainstream, and that hardcore looksmaxxing is even rarer.

Now look at this forum too: the average user is pretty lazy and gets nothing done. How many people here actually get surgery? it's pretty rare. So I don't think we have that much to worry about, lifts getting out is the biggest worry imo since its a very easy fix and literally every male, blackpilled or not, knows it will help them.

• +1
Reactions: exo and fauxfox
I knew there was some video on that guy with a ridiculous number of views but I couldn't find it, that explains why.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
I knew there was some video on that guy with a ridiculous number of views but I couldn't find it, that explains why.
56M

• +1
Well, look at it this way. Just see how huge the redpill market is, and tinder statistics and so on, posts on subreddits for loneliness, male virginity rates, etc
There's obviously a huge market for men who fail with women and wonder why. Now, it's easy to go with redpill stuff, it doesn't tell you that it's your genetics, that you can still improve. But that's only gonna work for so long, and soon they'll realize that it doesn't work and keep coping. As they spend more time in the manosphere, they'll undeniably come across blackpill content. I think that normies only scratch the surface, though.
This is the trend I noticed too, people consume redpill content but once they've gotten in shape there's very little redpill can offer them after that point. Every single redpiller says "go to the gym" and so when normies lose the fat, and feel better and more confident in their apperance they follow the rest of what redpill grifters say.

But this delusion will run out (for people who aren't retarded) and they will notice nothing the redpill people actually say is working for them.
The for some the natural conclusion after being fully redpilled is the blackpill, but not everyone can reach this point because it takes being extremely critical of yourself on factors completely outside your control.

Think about how autistic we really are, that's bound to scare off people. Plus, we tend to use a lot of our own language, lingo, which can be hard for normies to understand.
Then notice that most newcels that join are already accustomed to our lingo, and use it themselves.
This makes me think two things
1. There are a lot of lurkers here (which we already knew)
2. There is a decently sized blackpill community outside of looksmax.

We also know that the 2nd point is true just looking at blackpill content on youtube

So, in the latter case, using statistics for how many people signed up here isn't really accurate. But I think that this is a positive
If the fact that people who are joining here are already accustomed to our behavior, it shows you that .org doesn't show up to normies, and it takes some digging, it's one of the final steps here. Note that .is is more popular: more people who get blackpilled tend to rot and just give up on things.
It also shows that the hardcore bp community isn't really increasing at an exponential rate.
.is being more popular is weird to me, because that's for people who've accepted their fate. It's hard to imagine your average normie accepting their subhumanity and succumbing to doomerism rather than attempting looksmaxxing. But that's great news for the rest of us that don't despair and I hope more people become doomers.

As for youtube channels, something a little easier to digest and mainstream, even wheatwaffles (who I believe is the biggest blackpill creator) has only 130K subs. So I think that it's definitely not THAT mainstream, and that hardcore looksmaxxing is even rarer. Now look at this forum too: the average user is pretty lazy and gets nothing done. How many people here actually get surgery? it's pretty rare. So I don't think we have that much to worry about, lifts getting out is the biggest worry imo since its a very easy fix and literally every male, blackpilled or not, knows it will help them.

This is why I brought up the 0.1% conversion rate. Your right a signfiicant majority will never do serious looksmaxxes, but even if 0.1% start looksmaxxing that is a fuck ton of people and considering it's almost entirely college aged men in first world countries, we will encounter them IRL. Redpillers telling all their followers to gymmax has already skyrocketed body standards for men, being in shape used to be a massive halo not many people had.

• +1
Reactions: exo and Deleted member 21661
You don't.
I know dozens of people IRL who have consumed blackpill content on youtube/tiktok.
I literally met some random Asian guy at lunch today and we spoke about hypergamy and how over it is for like an hour straight, and this isn't even the first time a situation like this has happened to me.
The redpill era is coming to a close, redpill youtubers are incorporating blackpill concepts into their ideology now.
I've caught multiple people wearing lifts at my college campus and when I call them out on it they speedwalk away.

Yah there’s only so long you can go on preaching bluepill and redpill cope when tik tok exists every guys being flaked on by foids every guy is aware that Chad fucks beta cucked everybody knows.

If you’re a man with IQ above water temp you know that it’s over and thus the blackpill is real. Also guys like wheat waffles helped spread it on YT and then you have tik toks blackpilling men constantly. There’s more blackpillers than redpilkers nowadays and it’s not looking good for women because blackpilled men are bitter (like myself) and we won be simpin or treating women good. In the words of Chris rock “chivalry is dead, and women killed it” and it won’t be coming back, off to the kitchen with you

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, fauxfox and ugly_man
Yah there’s only so long you can go on preaching bluepill and redpill cope when tik tok exists every guys being flaked on by foids every guy is aware that Chad fucks beta cucked everybody knows.

If you’re a man with IQ above water temp you know that it’s over and thus the blackpill is real. Also guys like wheat waffles helped spread it on YT and then you have tik toks blackpilling men constantly. There’s more blackpillers than redpilkers nowadays and it’s not looking good for women because blackpilled men are bitter (like myself) and we won be simpin or treating women good. In the words of Chris rock “chivalry is dead, and women killed it” and it won’t be coming back, off to the kitchen with you
I still think there's more blackpillers than redpillers and I wouldn't be surprised if the number of blackpillers never passes the number of redpillers because it takes a somewhat decent level of introspection and pattern recognition to become blackpilled.
I predict blackpill goes mainstream, and as a result redpillers adopt and dilute more blackpill concepts and maintain the lead, however everyone grows more blackpilled in the end because the people who weren't pushed to blackpill via critical thinking will become more blackpilled simply because their favorite influencer told them to.

I agree but it was actually Dave Chappelle who wisely said “chivalry is dead, and women killed it” but it's ok all the jigs look the same

Last edited:
ropefuel tier shits can never go mistream because of the coping nature of humans..thats my theory

Last edited:
I agree but it was actually Dave Chappelle who wisely said “chivalry is dead, and women killed it
Shyeieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

You’re right. But the statement still stands. Women will soon have to open the door for themselves and long gone are the days where men pay for the dinner and shit. Women got their cake (feminism and freedom) and now they will enter the real world like us because they start at kind men who were willing to be gentlemen by flaking ghosting and playing GAMES, I was one of those guys open to pay for the date etc but no more why do that when these women are cunts and deserve nothing but my dick in their ass

You don't.

Then why does the forum only have 15k members

Then why does the forum only have 15k members

Quite frankly, there is a myriad of individuals known as "lurkers" on those online forums related to the "blackpill" and "looksmaxxing" entirely; not to mention, there are "Incel Wikipedias" and other sorts of media that perpetuate this ideology, perhaps to the people en masse (although we may be blissfully ignoring it).

You don't.

It never even began

Redpill is slowly becoming more and more black polled by the day back in the day they said all you needed was game confidence ect now their telling you to gymmax leanmax skinmaxx with teige hanley even wear shoe lifts if that ain’t black pilled I don’t know what is secondly the people here don’t understand what the black pill is fundamentally it just says looks are the biggest factor for you in dating and a major impact on your life normie all know this hence why most of them are black pilled anyon who’s on social media is blackpilled unless room temperate iq

it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
You don't.

Ok but French people aren’t concerned

Women are whores that will fuck anything. If youi are an incel in 2023 then it is over. You should have nothing but shame and self-hatred. I would say rope but we are such failurtes you would end up failing

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox and 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
Women are whores that will fuck anything. If youi are an incel in 2023 then it is over. You should have nothing but shame and self-hatred. I would say rope but we are such failurtes you would end up failing
OMG;
UR FUCKIN AVI SCP 3199 SCARED THE LIVIN FUCK OUT OF ME!!!

• +1
Reactions: ugly_man
"You really think normies will join sites that are extremely misogynistic, racist, edgy, claim that women peak at 16, and make rape jokes constantly?" Brother you have no idea

"You really think normies will join sites that are extremely misogynistic, racist, edgy, claim that women peak at 16, and make rape jokes constantly?" Brother you have no idea
Oh...