Blackpill is doomed - my plan to escape the coming apocalypse

Dastan

Dastan

Bronze
What I’m talking about:
  • Blackpill is a cultural phenomenon that should never spread over limit. When it spreads into society and minds of people (over the certain critical threshold) it dies (it’s value nullifies), same as every potential it had for your future ascension. The critical point is where competition starts to increase so much due to blackpill influence so it overtakes the individual benefits of blackpill and you end up with no additional benefits or even worse with net negatives. It’s quite obvious if you think about it for a moment. Blackpill isn’t something that should be known and used by everyone in its essence.
  • On the other hand if you shut it off completely it dies as every other cultural phenomenon (which is unfavorable too, cos you lose your individual potential too). There should be a balance for blackpill influence to rip off the most individual (small community) benefits and continue to develop increasing potential for individual ascension without breaking under pressure of too much societal influence.
Goals:
  1. Stop the positive blackpill knowledge influence on society (=less competition) by reducing the access to the community/knowledge/development and future access.
  2. Keep it alive, resourceful and open with minimal gatekeeping only exclusively accessible for certain people (not much, but not so little it stagnates without any activity) necessary for the blackpill to actively develop and continue to increase individual success without increasing total competition.
  3. Reach ultimate blackpill state: most knowledge development rate and current value status for individual ascension potential (small community) with minimal societal influence to avoid any valuable competition increase

My simplified reduce competition increase ascension plan:
  1. Build community (with a function of control/limit or even cut an access at a certain point). The blackpill (knowledge and influence) must be only inside that community, only accessible for the members = most benefits. The more it spreads outside the members minds = worse.
  2. Build the relevant, upgradable, alive resources database (only inside the community, ) which includes:
    • Looksmaxing theory (reference knowledge and reasoning necessary to understand attractiveness)
    • Practical solutions
    • General blackpill theory
  3. “The first rule of fight club” - members of the community don’t spread anything outside the community about anything inside the community. Only if you convert the person inside the community you can share whatever you want (If the member count allows do to so and far from critical point)
At the moment I’m on the first step which is building the community. If you wanna join it dm me

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl, Johnny_Sins and Jonas2k7
somebody ban this nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, geenger, UZB_Strebl and 10 others
What I’m talking about:
  • Blackpill is a cultural phenomenon that should never spread over limit. When it spreads into society and minds of people (over the certain critical threshold) it dies (it’s value nullifies), same as every potential it had for your future ascension. The critical point is where competition starts to increase so much due to blackpill influence so it overtakes the individual benefits of blackpill and you end up with no additional benefits or even worse with net negatives. It’s quite obvious if you think about it for a moment. Blackpill isn’t something that should be known and used by everyone in its essence.
  • On the other hand if you shut it off completely it dies as every other cultural phenomenon (which is unfavorable too, cos you lose your individual potential too). There should be a balance for blackpill influence to rip off the most individual (small community) benefits and continue to develop increasing potential for individual ascension without breaking under pressure of too much societal influence.
Goals:
  1. Stop the positive blackpill knowledge influence on society (=less competition) by reducing the access to the community/knowledge/development and future access.
  2. Keep it alive, resourceful and open with minimal gatekeeping only exclusively accessible for certain people (not much, but not so little it stagnates without any activity) necessary for the blackpill to actively develop and continue to increase individual success without increasing total competition.
  3. Reach ultimate blackpill state: most knowledge development rate and current value status for individual ascension potential (small community) with minimal societal influence to avoid any valuable competition increase

My simplified reduce competition increase ascension plan:
  1. Build community (with a function of control/limit or even cut an access at a certain point). The blackpill (knowledge and influence) must be only inside that community, only accessible for the members = most benefits. The more it spreads outside the members minds = worse.
  2. Build the relevant, upgradable, alive resources database (only inside the community, ) which includes:
    • Looksmaxing theory (reference knowledge and reasoning necessary to understand attractiveness)
    • Practical solutions
    • General blackpill theory
  3. “The first rule of fight club” - members of the community don’t spread anything outside the community about anything inside the community. Only if you convert the person inside the community you can share whatever you want (If the member count allows do to so and far from critical point)
At the moment I’m on the first step which is building the community. If you wanna join it dm me
Didnt you already write this earlier

Didnt you already write this earlier
My thread got deleted cos it supposedly “ai generated” lol

IMG 6107

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: onskibidi, Roquefort, NateJacobs and 2 others
shit thread
no one cares about the blackpill in the grand scheme

• +1
Reactions: geenger, lankygob, Johnny_Sins and 2 others
shit thread
no one cares about the blackpill in the grand scheme
they do about looksmaxxing though

Just think about it, every normie nowadays knows about "incels" and "looksmaxxing"

What do you think will happen if there are a lot more "muh blackpill overdose:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:" tiktoks? A lot more normies will like the idea, especially the sub5's. I've seen it on my own friends, they liked the repost silently of one of my friends, by which I also didn't think would know about the bp (you can see who likes the video if you repost it)

• JFL
Reactions: ayusshhhh
I didn't sleep tonight I hope my sleep rhythm resets :feelswhy:

they do about looksmaxxing though

Just think about it, every normie nowadays knows about "incels" and "looksmaxxing"

What do you think will happen if there are a lot more "muh blackpill overdose:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:" tiktoks? A lot more normies will like the idea, especially the sub5's. I've seen it on my own friends, they liked the repost silently of one of my friends, by which I also didn't think would know about the bp (you can see who likes the video if you repost it)
99% of lookmaxxers dont do shit
They will prolly, at best clear there skin and lose weight

• +1
Reactions: lankygob and Jonas2k7
99% of lookmaxxers dont do shit
They will prolly, at best clear there skin and lose weight
What about south korea tho

And look at Iran's nose jobs (even though they may not be blackpilled, the most important thing for us is to minimize competition n shiet)

I love when autists talk about le blackpill like it’s some evil force unknown to mere mortal normies when in reality it’s a dalit cope for friendless spergs

I love when autists talk about le blackpill like it’s some evil force unknown to mere mortal normies when in reality it’s a dalit cope for friendless spergs
The reason you posted this is that you sadly didn’t get the idea. The reason why nobody can ascend reasonably easy is cos there is obvious lack of trust in the BP community and therefore little knowledge from a minority of users who know the game but gatekeep for the reason I just explained (no trust = avoiding sharing knowledge for the reason to avoid increasing competition).

This thread is on how to escape this problem and unlock the opportunity of improvement for every BP member while simultaneously avoiding “unavoidable” increase in competition.

If this is not chat gpt you have way too much time on your hands

If this is not chat gpt you have way too much time on your hands
Nah I typed that pretty fast ngl. How come all of you think it’s ai, when clearly the message inside the thread isn’t around some general concepts for ai to generate

Homie wtf are you talking about. You are NOT in a movie. Go back to living your life like a normal person.