Blackpill is fake. Looks dont matter.

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
Ok hear me out.
Pre-ascension me, when i looked like this:
IMG 20210725 182224  01

Was EDATING 6 FUCKING GIRLS AT THE SAME TIME. They were head over heels for me. Mind you 3 of them were mtb and 3 htb.

But NOW, when i have ascended into this
Screenshot 20230803 204431  01  01

I literally have 0 fucking girls talking to me. Nobody wanna edate me anymore. Blackpill.is a cope. My dms are as dry as sahara desert.

@TRUE_CEL wtf is this shit

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 4946, Deleted member 32325 and 8 others
Same unironically

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, bloomercel, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
This looks fake. How did you do from a 30 year old to a 16 year old.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Erik-Hexum, Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 4946 and 4 others
Oofy Doofy theory confirmed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Deleted member 28541, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Honestly its sad my entire life revolves around looks now.
I was a truecel abomination and i got gfs and now that i look at least normal i get nothing. Over.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541
Honestly it’s sad my entire life revolves around looks now.
Looks is cope ur right it’s all about height

height isn’t cope

• +1
Reactions: norwegianfreak, Deleted member 28541, Nick.Harte and 2 others
I was a truecel abomination and i got gfs and now that i look at least normal i get nothing. Over.
I was told by girls that i am too self obsessed cuz i share my pictures

• So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7
Lol you look like a dyke in that second pick

grow a stubble like zayn malik
zayn malik GIF

Ok hear me out.
View attachment 2395571

Was EDATING 6 FUCKING GIRLS AT THE SAME TIME. They were head over heels for me. Mind you 3 of them were mtb and 3 htb.

View attachment 2395572

I literally have 0 fucking girls talking to me. Nobody wanna edate me anymore. Blackpill.is a cope. My dms are as dry as sahara desert.

U started using contacts?

Last edited:
where do you have it in your studies? try to leave your country bro

Ok hear me out.
View attachment 2395571

View attachment 2395572

Lol, let's say in the before photo you were talking to girls, putting yourself out there more, and in the after you are not communicating with girls or trying to speak to them. It makes sense, but let's be real and stop the BS.

Before your glow up, you would get less results compared to your ascended photos on dating apps from looks alone. Not sure what's going on here as this must be some troll or some joke clearly.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
It's because you looked like a Bollywood star in the first. Girls love that.

Your eye shape screaming for India

Are you trolling bhai? WTF you managed to date multiple women while looking like a horny 45 year old uncle?

I don't think looks don't matter. They truly do. When you get rejected brutally by a girl you really like, you'll understand. But such a thing won't happen, because you're good-looking at least compared to me. Ma shaa Allah.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Deleted member 28541, RAMU KAKA and 3 others
Are you trolling bhai? WTF you managed to date multiple women while looking like a horny 45 year old uncle?

I don't think looks don't matter. They truly do. When you get rejected brutally by a girl you really like, you'll understand. But such a thing won't happen, because you're good-looking at least compared to me. Ma shaa Allah.
Looks matter but what blackpill doesnt take into account is subjectivity too, some girls don't like blondes guys even chadlite etc

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Gengar
Looks matter but what blackpill doesnt take into account is subjectivity too, some girls don't like blondes guys even chadlite etc
Very true. No one has true universal appeal, no matter how good-looking they are. There's always gonna be women who will find someone unattractive, even if he's objectively very attractive.

• +1
Reactions: tyroneorkms, Deleted member 28541, falcon1 and 3 others
Your DMs are dry because girls are too intimidated by your looks and don't bother sliding in since they know it's over for them.

said no one ever

Because it's easier dating in Afghanistan than America dummy

how did you even find girls to E-date? just repeat what you did last time

No op, YOU don't matter

because you look like a disgusting al queada terrorist bomber

Low key brag thread

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234
Ok hear me out.
View attachment 2395571

View attachment 2395572

Don’t you live in Afghanistan?

what is edating?

Nobody texting u cuz all pajitas are busy simping in my DMs. Take them away i dont mind

Very true. No one has true universal appeal, no matter how good-looking they are. There's always gonna be women who will find someone unattractive, even if he's objectively very attractive.
Like DePoot? He has 0 female attention on ig

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Ok hear me out.
View attachment 2395571

View attachment 2395572

man i sometimes forget that there are some real good looking people here amongst all the larpers lol

Lol, let's say in the before photo you were talking to girls, putting yourself out there more, and in the after you are not communicating with girls or trying to speak to them. It makes sense, but let's be real and stop the BS.

Before your glow up, you would get less results compared to your ascended photos on dating apps from looks alone. Not sure what's going on here as this must be some troll or some joke clearly.
Also, we didn’t see the girls that were “ all over him” . He may have overrated them, and maybe they were landwhales and ltb’s at best. Obviously it’s a troll post. Doesn’t make any sense at all.
If he text those girls looking like he is rn, I bet a lot would be interested in him.

Ok hear me out.
View attachment 2395571

View attachment 2395572

I disagree heavily looks is everything I just need the money for fillers and surgery

Because it's easier dating in Afghanistan than America dummy
I am still in Afghanistan, i find getting afghan foids harder than white foids when i go on tinder

The one is frauded and the one is not.

Then you looked cool, now you look faggot

I am still in Afghanistan, i find getting afghan foids harder than white foids when i go on tinder
Because you’re clean shaven. Clean shaven is a European + East Asian beauty standard.

Plus there’s more repercussions for an Afghan foid found on Tinder. I bet they’re rightfully paranoid

Because you’re clean shaven. Clean shaven is a European + East Asian beauty standard.
Yeah thats true, ethnic foids prefer a stubble at the very least and masculine face
Plus there’s more repercussions for an Afghan foid found on Tinder. I bet they’re rightfully paranoid
Afghan foids on tinder are BWC only

Ok hear me out.
View attachment 2395571

View attachment 2395572

tf is a edate