Blackpill is going mainstream

darktriadbeancel

darktriadbeancel

Iron
The past month i have noticed an extreme increase in black pill content, not only because of algorithm. I have read comments on normie content, and i see random "negative canthal tilt" "it's over" or "ropemaxxx" comments
Can't even enjoy normal content without thinking ab this shit lmaooo

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: futuregigamogger, urielRanhel, justropemaxbro and 13 others
I created a new account and i got like 20 videos of looksmaxing on my fyp ones even from my country

• +1
Reactions: urielRanhel and ripikke
Normies actually copying autistic incels. Oh, how the turn tables.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: urielRanhel, justropemaxbro, weebcel and 2 others
Normies actually copying autistic incels. Oh, how the turn tables.
Over for "blackpillers".

Because NORMIES unlike dumb incels, actually DO stuff instead of talking. Prepare for the influx of 6-inch LL undertakers, and bald fat faggots rearranging their skulls in Trimax.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: futuregigamogger, urielRanhel, justropemaxbro and 12 others
Over for "blackpillers".

Because NORMIES unlike dumb incels, actually DO stuff instead of talking. Prepare for the influx of 6-inch LL undertakers, and bald fat faggots rearranging their skulls in Trimax.
I don't need to do anything though, I'm NW0 and Stacy so I just talk.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, ripikke and Artemis
Hopefully the collapse of soyciety is near

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Jase
I don't need to do anything though, I'm NW0 and Stacy so I just talk.
I had a Korean colleague who looked like your AVI. :feelsokman:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke and Graham
  • +1
Reactions: ripikke
blackpill can never be mainstream

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
everyone knows looks matter, but it's not socially acceptable to talk about this like psl autists do

• +1
Reactions: justropemaxbro, mogstars, Detective and 3 others
The past month i have noticed an extreme increase in black pill content, not only because of algorithm. I have read comments on normie content, and i see random "negative canthal tilt" "it's over" or "ropemaxxx" comments
it’s completely mainstream when you realise that most discussions on the blackpill will not directly quote it. Instead they’ll use coded terms like “why is dating bad” or “why are men falling behind”.

• +1
Reactions: mogstars

darktriadbeancel

Iron
Joined Jul 4, 2023

everyone knows looks matter, but it's not socially acceptable to talk about this like psl autists do
Well obviously, but it's ab the incel terms, at some point it won't be no you so ugly roasts instead is gonna be "well at least my gonial angle ain't 150" 💀💀💀

Well obviously, but it's ab the incel terms, at some point it won't be no you so ugly roasts instead is gonna be "well at least my gonial angle ain't 150" 💀💀💀
it wont ever happen

This to be honest @Artemis , they actually do that shit ,once ot goes mainstream , i saw so many content nowadays on psl everyhwere. The only think that helps me is the fact that normies are very low iq and will get botched. But still other copes like liftmaxxing will get mainstream. So many youtubers makimg videos and gaing view and subs from using info from this site

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
We need to promote the BLUEPILL and the REDPILL at all costs!!!!!!!
Purplepill too. Let blackpill sink into irrelevance

• +1
Reactions: ripikke and Mewton
Blackpill getting pushed by the jews

5D9C5247 0B49 4053 9D6F D5A66BF86CD5

• Woah
Reactions: mogstars
Blackpill will never become mainstream JFL. Normies aren't as autistically into looks as most of the people here.You're projecting your ideas onto normies. They will just ignorantly coast through life, and happily at that.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxr
Blackpill will never become mainstream JFL. Normies aren't as autistically into looks as most of the people here.You're projecting your ideas onto normies. They will just ignorantly coast through life, and happily at that.
This

• +1
Reactions: ripikke
The autistic maxxing shit will never be mainstream but it's acceptable in normie circles to call someone an ugly incel now. If that's not blackpill what is?

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, ripikke and Informationcapitali

SPREAD THUS EVERYWHERE MUMBAI FOREVER

• JFL
Reactions: mogstars and darktriadbeancel
The autistic maxxing shit will never be mainstream but it's acceptable in normie circles to call someone an ugly incel now. If that's not blackpill what is?
Well well...

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Water faggot everyone knows this

exactly bro

apparently kids at this school i used to go to and am returning to next year were talking about .org and name dropping it

i’m just praying that none of them find my account 😭