Blackpill is going mainstream.

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Future htn
My normie friends started today talking about "canthal tilts" jfl :lul:.

• JFL
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, hopecel, Skywalker and 4 others

noooo it isn't going mainstream and if it does it isn't a problem :feelshah:

Only for English speaker jfl

ppl in France don’t even know about this lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
Cum

• JFL
Reactions: SuperDavidGangbang
29135.jpg
shhhh about blackpill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1 and Deleted member 2832
Almost twice as last time(before tiktok invasion)

still nowhere close to the numbers from those couple of days when it peaked

this paranoid behavior is really absurd.

what are guys like the op even trying to gatekeep here, the fact that looks are important?

because i don't see anyone ascending by following "guides" made by neurotic teenagers. ironically, all the ascensions on this site are about people fixing obvious stuff like their skin or getting in shape/just going through puberty

and even if that wasnt true, the average subhuman would be way better off if the general public completely adopted psl rhetorics since it would become impossible to gaslight anyone with the personality/behavior bullshit. is this really so hard to understand?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Debetro and Nick.Harte
still nowhere close to the numbers from those couple of days when it peaked

this paranoid behavior is really absurd.

what are guys like the op even trying to gatekeep here, the fact that looks are important?

because i don't see anyone ascending by following "guides" made by neurotic teenagers. ironically, all the ascensions on this site are about people fixing obvious stuff like their skin or getting in shape/just going through puberty

and even if this wasnt true, the average subhuman would be way better off if the general public completely adopted psl rhetorics since it would become impossible to gaslight anyone with the personality/behavior bullshit. is this really so hard to understand?
Yeah, I mean this site will never go mainstream because it’s not a website for normies. That’s why there has been a huge decrease in lurkers after the invasion. Only weirdos will sign up and stay here.

Also, softmaxxing is no secret. Your dermatologist will give pretty much / better advice than here.
However, hardmaxxing is game changing and I don’t think that a lot of normies will do that.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and LooksThinker

For ur enjoyment. Ignore just shitposting in a shitpost. Shitpost inception

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31155
I just saw this on Instagram
Screenshot 20230817 230651

Blackpill is indian cope

Most guys IRL are ugly and girls look better, so how can blackpill exist

Blackpill is indian cope

Most guys IRL are ugly and girls look better, so how can blackpill exist
are you really going to copy paste spamming this post all day?

nothing new normies have adopted some bp slang but generally they're so dumb to get it like it's just a joke for them like "ooh look at his negative canthal tilt it's over for him time to ropemaxx" and they think it's funny they're just mocking us dumb normie scumbags

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and LooksThinker
it would only matter if there were actually normies doing surgery + roids and all
and planning DAILY to ascend their looks why they arent
nothing else matters, not even softmaxxing

Joined Aug 25, 2020

nothing new normies have adopted some bp slang but generally they're so dumb to get it like it's just a joke for them like "ooh look at his negative canthal tilt it's over for him time to ropemaxx" and they think it's funny they're just mocking us dumb normie scumbags
It's a joke until it isn't.

They will connect the dots eventually. The fact they are identifying flaws and features... you should know the direction we are headed.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
I've also seen blackpill reels on instagram, as well as normies posting memes saying "its over" but they probably have no idea what it means
Yeah that's true

And I doubt most normies would hardmax even if it became more popular