blackpill is just being a miserable animal,and thinking that's the goal of life

Y

yandex99

Sphinx
Buddha dharma defeats the blackpill because we will only have a lasting bliss(satisfaction) from inside,thru meditation.

I did Tummo twice yesterday and felt Sukha or bliss,and I compared it to sex and it is not even comparable.when you have sukha you are not grasping for anything,you are satisfied and need nothing,when I was in this state I didn't feel lust or pleasure by looking at a beautiful women around me because seeking outside bliss when you already have Sukha makes zero sense and is not possible.

Sex is very animalistic and low,it is not even that good of a pleasure compared to higher more virtuous pleasures.

not only this,but this forum is actively against geomaxing to find a traditional,spiritual and modest woman overseas in places like Asia,due to some egoistic need for validation from the most wretched and hard to get females,because only then do you really look good,amirite?

the women you want are animals,and have no sense of higher love as they are completely devoid of a higher nature,and completely immersed in the animal nature.

you will never be happy with that.this kind of life doesn't bring happiness but only misery,and you know they will be just as miserable as you are because they are stuck in the selfish egotistic animal mind.

if you want a relationship,due to with a female that believes in ACTUAL Love AND being a good person,and do it to have love in your life,noty the lowest of the low pleasures of sex and validation(you're not secure in yourself so you need outside affirmation lol such childish stuff).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, twojei, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
High IQ every molecule was read

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, xuzky and yandex99
buddhists are faggots who light themselves on fire instead of fighting, ultimate cuck religion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xuzky and Mando4
buddhists are faggots who light themselves on fire instead of fighting, ultimate cuck religion
The bliss of nirvana is not comparable in anyway,not even one out of a million,to the suffering and fleeting unsatisfactory grasping pleasures of the worldly people.

I have experienced Sukha,thru Tummo(inner fire breath),if I were to analyize it and put it into words,I'd compare sensual pleasures(sex,drugs,food)to being a constantly thirsty person that gets a slick of water that doesn't fulfill your thirst,the dropsa of water being stimulation,even when you have sex or do drugs you want more of it,become unhappy when it fades,and seek more when it's done.total suffering.and I'd compare Sukha as drinking a nice indian chai with milk and sugar to the brim after going thirsty in the desert,feeling satisfied and needing nothing due to the satisfaction you recieved.That is Sukha.it is complete satisfaction from within.

the more you meditate,wether that ios thru anapasati or Tummo or other methods,the more Sukha you feel and the longer it lasts.

The Buddha-unlike other religions-didn't say believe what I say,he said practice what I Yeach and see the benefits for yourself,you will find abandoning the world of unsatisfactoriness,sensual cravings,aversions and hatreds is best as it is suffering,and there is a bliss from inside,your buddha nature that is greater than anything you can imagine.

that makes Buddha dharma superior.

There is a saying in Thailand,the thai people don't feel happiness ever,but only the meditating monks feel true happiness.

@Veganist

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: twojei
Fck u respond to my dms

this is the 21 praises to tara,from the enlightened energy,YOU can feel the ENERGY of peace is superior to worldly pleasures,even though it is subtle compared to meditations in the Tibetan and Theravadan Thai traditions.

Explain this then
IMG 0513

blackpill is cope just dont be a ltn or below and ur life wont suck