Blackpill is mainstream, everywhere I go people talk PSL lingo

ElySioNs

ElySioNs

Mercenary
Few years ago, there was no one talking PSL lingo but now everywhere I go people speak PSL lingo

I just can't escape it, everyone is talking about their maxilla and jawline, comparing themselves to PSL gods, saying if they had few mms of bone they would be a Chad

I went to a cousins house today, his 4 year old son was talking about how its already over that his bone structure is fucked up but at least he had a clear and smooth skin

This is the last straw

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, Xangsane, Nick.Harte and 3 others
I went to a cousins house today, his 4 year old son was talking about how its already over that his bone structure is fucked up but at least he had a clear and smooth skin
nigga is 4💀☠️

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, ryuken, ElySioNs and 1 other person
Few years ago, there was no one talking PSL lingo but now everywhere I go people speak PSL lingo

I just can't escape it, everyone is talking about their maxilla and jawline, comparing themselves to PSL gods, saying if they had few mms of bone they would be a Chad

This is the last straw
Is it actually that mainstream ? Gigaover if so

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ElySioNs, Nick.Harte and zurzolo
I think even most popular Gigachad meme was created on lookism.net

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
It's just a meme trend that will fade out sooner or later. it's not gonna increase the demand for surgeries or some shit.