Blackpill is officially Mainstream

Yliaster

Yliaster

Your real rating is your dating life
Video is only 5 minutes but I promise you its worth the watch

TLDW
: Bill Maher and his guests basically regurgitate word for word what we all constantly reiterate in this space about
how over dating is today for most men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Merćer, justinzayn and 17 others
Just keep this place hidden

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Merćer, justinzayn and 12 others
revenge of the sith episode 3 GIF by Star Wars

• WTF
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, germanlooks and Racky
No men need to be misogynistic and hate Jews not blackpilled. Keep the looksmaxxing shit low:feelswhat:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 21620, Marsiere214 and 7 others
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, _MVP_, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
idk if this is good or bad to be honest

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21620, aBetterMii and 2 others
people who are advising in the comments to be happy alone need to get on TRT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, justinzayn, ManletBlackcel and 10 others
What's the obsession with spreading the blackpill? Keep it to yourselves if you want to use it to your advantage JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, justinzayn, Deleted member 21620 and 8 others
idk if this is good or bad to be honest
good, more men going to wake up and stop simping and work on their looks

only autists will say "its bad because more competition" acting like theres not 5 billions women on this planet

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and 7 others
What's the obsession with spreading the blackpill? Keep it to yourselves if you want to use it to your advantage JFL
Exactly I spread bluepill shit IRL.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, RAITEIII and Deleted member 17920

no one is spreading the blackpill ,its literally manifesting itself to society through trends/data,the thing though is
that some people are deliberately choosing to remain oblivious to it and gaslight others into also doing so

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 21620, Marsiere214 and 6 others

only autists will say "its bad because more competition" acting like theres not 5 billions women on this planet
True
Hopefully the result of that is less hypergamy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, vaninskybird and alriodai
True
Hopefully the result of that is less hypergamy
people aren't blind to looks, before the blackpille existed they looksmaxxed by skincare and gymcelling and puberty which made them more GL

this forum is just in details on why you're ugly and what you correctly need, this forum just helps u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and Deleted member 17531
people aren't blind to looks, before the blackpille existed they looksmaxxed by skincare and gymcelling and puberty which made them more GL

this forum is just in details on why you're ugly and what you correctly need, this forum just helps u
Exactly, i was looksmaxxing way before i even knew what this shit was
Thats what this forum is supposed to be in practice but it got overran by autists and weirdos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, _MVP_ and Yliaster
All that will happen if everyone looksmaxxes is that softmaxxing will become mandatory and then you need to hardmax to get into the top tier

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Moggie
why are they like clapping seals for Maher? nothing he says is funny or insightful

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium, aBetterMii and 3 others
"My pain is constant and sharp, and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape."

I'm glad the rot is spreading tbh.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and RAITEIII
All that will happen if everyone looksmaxxes is that softmaxxing will become mandatory and then you need to hardmax to get into the top tier
leforts will become so common that they will develop a device that leforts your face in 5 minutes. utopia is possible, the libshits want a low iq short cut to it by turning everyone into mindless placid zombies. the true path to utopia is making every man look like drago, everything else will fall into place immediately afterwards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Marsiere214 and Hero of the Imperium
Of course the blackpill is going mainstream, because the issues it addresses are becoming increasing relevant and obvious. When 30% of men under 30 have been celibate for a year, the issue is too blatant to not go mainstream.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, Deleted member 21620, _MVP_ and 3 others
Much more likely that they will legalize prostitution to deal with the issue than that they will actually enforce monogamy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 2969

Bro you have too much hope in normies.
Even if you told them by 1+1=2 that fire burns if you touch it, if they got told since a kid that it doesnt, they won’t listen to you.
Even if blackpill goes mainstream - its mainly autism and fake btw as a pill -, nothing will change

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Marsiere214, GetShrekt and 6 others
Holy shit actually good video, take my updoot ! :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Yliaster
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium, rand anon and 1 other person
I see what people are saying about gatekeeping but then i would have never found lookism (The best day of my life)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hero of the Imperium and the BULL

Do. The. Work.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, _MVP_, Moggie and 2 others
Nothing will change, normies will still believe in bluepilled shit that everyone told them since they were child/teens. And actually it's not that true that so many girls use tinder, girls in hs/uni don't use it at all, to meet guys they use instagram and that's better because there are much more normies here than tinder. I still think that softmaxxing will be the norm(perfect eyebrows with minoxidil, good lashes low bf) but hardmaxx will still remain for few people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Marsiere214, stevielake and 3 others
He said 10% of men are getting 90% of the attention. He should of clarified.

It's 90% of women chasing 10% of guys. And the other 90% of guys simping for every hole they see, which in turn feeds the ego of all foids in general. He's probably too afraid to say it (as he mentioned left hates positioning women who are historically 'oppressed' as causes of bad things). Society isn't ready for this truth either.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21620, _MVP_ and 5 others
Yo who tf the baldcel? Hes literally speaking like 1:1 what many users here would write essays like, but he is on this large of a platform? And he said he was left leaning? These are strange times, but he seems smart and reasonable.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, _MVP_, Moggie and 3 others
He said 10% of men are getting 90% of the attention. He should of clarified.

It's 90% of women chasing 10% of guys. And the other 90% of guys simping for every hole they see, which in turn feeds the ego of all foids in general. He's probably too afraid to say it (as he mentioned left hates positioning women who are historically 'oppressed' as causes of bad things). Society isn't ready for this truth either.
That guy, Bill, had a very bluepill moment when he talked about tinder, for the average guy would be a dream to order a girl like pizza, saidly only chadlite and higher can do it. I wish it was like that billy. I also think that now the rule is 90/10 and that even the top 20 of men is hurted by hpergamy, but still he didnt mention very important things like face, frame or how women treatment will be different for everyone based on looks. I still think that this speech was more redpilled and that society isn't ready and will never be to know that they are a genetic trash.

That guy, Bill, had a very bluepill moment when he talked about tinder, for the average guy would be a dream to order a girl like pizza, saidly only chadlite and higher can do it. I wish it was like that billy. I also think that now the rule is 90/10 and that even the top 20 of men is hurted by hpergamy, but still he didnt mention very important things like face, frame or how women treatment will be different for everyone based on looks. I still think that this speech was more redpilled and that society isn't ready and will never be to know that they are a genetic trash.
They mentioned looks explicitly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Yliaster and It'snotover
Which is why I think that vid is good most mainstream dumbasses mean wealth when they say top % of men get a disproportionate number of women chasing after them - which is totally irrelevant to the conversation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, rand anon, the BULL and 1 other person
But not how strong blackpill does. They didnt mention that even if you are a murder women will simp and want to fuck you or how they rate men. That's still a beginning tho.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and BoneDensity
Just keep this place hidden
This site has been featured in Huffington post and buzzfeed articles. It’s already mainstream but flies under the radar thanks to .is being a hotbed for ER’s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16369 and the BULL
But not how strong blackpill does. They didnt mention that even if you are a murder women will simp and want to fuck you or how they rate men. That's still a beginning tho.
There Is no point in going that far, some girls still Will reject the criminal too. Saying that there Is a 30% of incel men Is enough to let propaganda spread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Yliaster and It'snotover
Most normies cope when they see this site. They can't understand that your looks always lead to phenomenal success in life, and unless you're 1/100,000 genetic performance wise when you're ugly, you really don't have a good shot.
MThis site has been featured in Huffington post and buzzfeed articles. It’s already mainstream but flies under the radar thanks to .is being a hotbed for ER’s

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
There Is no point in going that far, some girls still Will reject the criminal too. Saying that there Is a 30% of incel men Is enough to let propaganda spread
True, for a mainstream show this was a big step, that guy knows everything we say and would had been interesting if he talked much more, it will be interesting to see the reactions of men that believed that personality was the more important thing, they prolly are on suicide watch :lul: :lul:

True, for a mainstream show this was a big step, that guy knows everything we say and would had been interesting if he talked much more, it will be interesting to see the reactions of men that believed that personality was the more important thing, they prolly are on suicide watch :lul: :lul:
no one believes in that shit anymore
softest form of blackpill is "just be jacked" which is somehow true, and even facepill is mainstream at this point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and It'snotover
Hilarious how the dumb whores in the audience clapped when he said college educated women don’t marry men without college educations

• JFL
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 21620 and Yliaster
no one believes in that shit anymore
softest form of blackpill is "just be jacked" which is somehow true, and even facepill is mainstream at this point
Even guys in hs are blackpilled in a certain sense, their problem is that fortunately they cope too much with hair and other shit, I know normies who believes that the haircut is everything, they don't know the importance of being lean, having good collagen, having good soft features in general. Normies know that the face matter, especially in IG era, the problem is that they care too much about wrong things like the haircut.

over

only thing incels have to cope in life is the blackpill, the fact they hold more knowledge about what it takes to put pp inside vagina, yet don't, is their life support

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, GetShrekt and Yliaster
Yes, very good watch, i totally agree with those oldcels

Yo who tf the baldcel? Hes literally speaking like 1:1 what many users here would write essays like, but he is on this large of a platform? And he said he was left leaning? These are strange times, but he seems smart and reasonable.
there are some left leaning people here :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and aBetterMii
Video is only 5 minutes but I promise you its worth the watch

TLDW
: Bill Maher and his guests basically regurgitate word for word what we all constantly reiterate in this space about
how over dating is today for most men

still normies will never do anything against male problems

over

only thing incels have to cope in life is the blackpill, the fact they hold more knowledge about what it takes to put pp inside vagina, yet don't, is their life support
What are you talking about retard. It’s over for all you dumbass normies thinking any incel cares about this fake shit we made up about ‘blackpill’ & ‘looksmaxing’.

Incels invented your whole world humble yourself feebling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Marsiere214
It's finally happening things are going Mainstream

over

Daily reminder that ur a bigger incel than the ugliest perosn on this forum

U IT genetic deformity