Blackpill is slowly creeping into Redpill community

Chadeep

Chadeep

Bluepill Philosopher

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, owlofathena and 2 others
Who would have known. Confidence is important but looks are more important.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
This channel is Relationship Philosophy. Exploring the underlying psychology of Attraction, Gender, Dating, Relationships and Sexuality. Looking for the truth, not interested in bitterness or hatred towards women. Though earlier videos reference the R*d P*ll, I am not interested in that label anymore and it does not apply to me or my beliefs. The aim is to educate people on evolutionary psychology and biology so that men and women understand each other better and can find happiness and fulfillment in their relationships. All women featured on this channel are willing participants in interviews and signed legal consent forms to allow the footage to be used. If you're interested in speaking with me privately, I offer skype consultations at a rate of $75 an hour. To organize a time, contact me via email alexandergraceful@gmail.com and be sure to include your timezone. https://www.patreon.com/alexandergrace Direct Donation: paypal.me/RedPillInterviews

Attachments

• 1586167785647.png
    1586167785647.png
    11 KB · Views: 10
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 5 others
The guy that runs this channel looks closer and closer to sui'ing after every upload.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 2 others
All of society will be brutally blackpilled by the end of this decade. The blackpill will invigorate the already cruel, cold-hearted nature of women and suicide rates among males will hopelessly rise up. This is nothing, things will get a lot worse than this. I wouldn't be surprised for this forum to get around more than a million members any soon. Mark my words.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, owlofathena and 2 others
335768 4bad267035ef9f6474e945d5ef63f44c

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, john2, Chadeep and 1 other person
All of society will be brutally blackpilled by the end of this decade. The blackpill will invigorate the already cruel, cold-hearted nature of women and suicide rates among males will hopelessly rise up. This is nothing, things will get a lot worse than this. I wouldn't be surprised for this forum to get around more than a million members any soon. Mark my words.
Already Zoomers are Having less sex and Rise in Inceldom Is Increasing. r/teenagers has pure suifuel content underneath jokes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and john2
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
E

• +1
The blackpill is no secret, everyone knows looks are important, they just don’t refer to it as blackpill.

• +1
The blackpill is no secret, everyone knows looks are important, they just don’t refer to it as blackpill.
They know that deep down that it matters, but they have no idea how important it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, EverythingMaxxer and 2 others
You’d be surprised to hear how many normies know that looks matter but they’re just not giving it enough importance or are stupid enough to believe that their own looks is enough to land most girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and owlofathena