BLACKPILL IS THE BIGGEST COPE - ONLY SUBHUMANS GET HOT GIRLS MEANWHILE CHAD GETS FEMCELS

fxckz

fxckz

Bronze
this is legit theory, even tho chad may fuck sometimes quickly too, a lot of whores will try and play good girl to get him to commit, and sometimes even won’t fuck unless he agrees to be a boyfriend

whores are really insufferable my niggas it’s brutal

all the hot girls by psl standards are subhuman oofy only, literally the guys with the hottest girls

Are always

Recessed/ short hair/ ugly/ narrow jaw/ bug eyes (non compact) shit shape, cheekbones 404

I’ve been outside a lot lately and this is the observation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, whitepilledchad, Xangsane and 2 others
this is legit theory, even tho chad may fuck sometimes quickly too, a lot of whores will try and play good girl to get him to commit, and sometimes even won’t fuck unless he agrees to be a boyfriend

whores are really insufferable my niggas it’s brutal

all the hot girls by psl standards are subhuman oofy only, literally the guys with the hottest girls

Are always

Recessed/ short hair/ ugly/ narrow jaw/ bug eyes (non compact) shit shape, cheekbones 404

I’ve been outside a lot lately and this is the observation
Congrats on finding your new cope. Just don't come back crying because your oofy doofy didn't work in slaying the hot girl in class.

• JFL
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt
brutal JBS pill (just be subhuman)
it's over for chadcels like me.

Congrats on finding your new cope. Just don't come back crying because your oofy doofy didn't work in slaying the hot girl in class.
what he wrote is true. Subhumans get hot girls very often from my real life observations. Look at Adriana Lima's ex-husband, he is subhuman. I am chad, but I only had one girlfriend in my life and she was LTB

• +1
Reactions: fxckz
what he wrote is true. Subhumans get hot girls very often from my real life observations. Look at Adriana Lima's ex-husband, he is subhuman. I am chad, but I only had one girlfriend in my life and she was LTB
Hahaha so legit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back